Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RHpoz View Post
    I hope you r just kidding.. but it is not even funny.
    C’mon have a laugh !!!

    And I thought it was funny

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post
      Madonna's 17 Madame X Shows In New York Are More Than 90% Sold Out, So Everybody Chill

      https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...ing-out-normal
      Thx for posting:

      Comment


      • I am so excited for tomorrow. I really hope one of the three stores in my town will have the Deluxe version, I know they have the standard because it is advertised and is a bit cheaper than usual, but only the standard one, so hope they will have both.
        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
          C’mon have a laugh !!!

          And I thought it was funny
          Ok, I take it like a joke and am laughing..
          Is it really love if it hurts? Is it really pain if it’s inside?

          Comment


          • I'm really proud of myself for not listening to the leak. I hope it'll be on Spotify at midnight though, i can't wait another day
            Cha Cha Instructor

            Comment


            • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              I'm really proud of myself for not listening to the leak. I hope it'll be on Spotify at midnight though, i can't wait another day
              Same here!

              Comment


              • There's no track in this album which I'd like to skip (apart of the final part of dark ballet)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                  I'm really proud of myself for not listening to the leak. I hope it'll be on Spotify at midnight though, i can't wait another day
                  Seems like we are few of us here lol

                  Comment


                  • Madame x is currently with a 77 score on metacritic, based on 10 reviews. I think she'll end up somewhere between 75-80. She hasnt had a studio album above 70 since confessions

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by chanrw45 View Post
                      Madame x is currently with a 77 score on metacritic, based on 10 reviews. I think she'll end up somewhere between 75-80. She hasnt had a studio album above 70 since confessions
                      The reviews of NY Times and Rolling Stone will sadly effect that score. Anything over 70 would be good at this point imo.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

                      Comment





                      • She looks gorgeous!!

                        Comment


                        • I want remixes for Crave and for Dark Ballet!

                          Comment


                          • Less than 6 hours!!
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CandyShop View Post



                              She looks gorgeous!!
                              OMG!!! Stunning

                              Comment


                              • Killers who are partying is not great, but I do kinda like the beat.

                                Comment




                                • SCREAMING!!
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                  Comment


                                  • For UK listeners tune in to Jo Whiley

                                    http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2019...-this-evening/

                                    Comment


                                    • I find it very rude and childish to make fun of journalists who are not native English speakers. And antagonizing reporters in general will only come back to bite her in the ass.

                                      Comment


                                      • Yeah that video wasn't funny or even nice. It made her look really mean
                                        jio CHARTS NOW:25/5/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10400726

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by traherne89 View Post
                                          I find it very rude and childish to make fun of journalists who are not native English speakers. And antagonizing reporters in general will only come back to bite her in the ass.
                                          Yes because we know how reporters have had her back all these years ��
                                          Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by jules25 View Post
                                            Yes because we know how reporters have had her back all these years ��
                                            Many have. And anyway, why be nasty to random reporters because other reporters were nasty to her? She should decline to do interviews then. And teaching her kids to demean others? Why?

                                            Comment


                                            • Great, just what we needed more trolls, just in time for the album launch to boot, welcome to the party

                                              Comment


                                              • Why don't we all just sit around in a circle holding hands singing �� Kumbaya my Lord ��
                                                Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                                  Great, just what we needed more trolls, just in time for the album launch to boot, welcome to the party
                                                  Shh they have to feast on any breadcrumbs M gives otherwise they won't eat.
                                                  Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Those reporters should be more professional, even if their first language is not English , how difficult is it to have a few questions written down? Or send some who can actually speak it then
                                                    Glad M isn't taking any crap as usual

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X