Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not commercial = / = preachy.
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
      I agree. Nothing worse than preachy Madonna. Escpecially when she doesn't get it right.
      The ending of I’m Going To Tell You A Secret

Comment

• Love Don't Live Here Anymore is so underrated
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• An amazing performance of Frozen:

Comment

• ^ amazing

Comment

• thoughts?
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCMNzdm_RKo

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
                An amazing performance of Frozen:

Love it.
                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by raindrops View Post

That guy in the shadows must change his pills.

Comment

• Originally posted by raindrops View Post
                    A US-centric essay about an album marked as a "pretty shallow critique of shallowness".
                    American people often think that everything happens in their country is valid for the whole world.
                    "American Life" destroyed her career in the US, yes, and sold much less than her previous two albums worldwide, but she promptly recovered with "COADF" and her Confessions and S&S tours.
                    Even "Celebration", her third (or fourth, counting STR) greatest hits, sold very well and had a sizeable hit single.
                    Things went wrong when she left Warner and released MDNA......
                    "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• There's only one truth in that "review". American radios refused spinning any new Madonna song after that single.
                      "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• Yes, Crave's remix is not her best, but she has my iTunes download + 10 daily Youtube and Spotify streams anyway. I'm sure better remixes will follow in the next days.

Comment

• https://tonedeaf.thebrag.com/madonna...million-views/

Madonna the first female with 100M views on videos from 4 different decades

Comment

• Queen of the queens!

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                              Off the top of my head
                              1. I Want You
                              2. What It Feels Like For a Girl
                              3. Nothing Fails
                              4. Love Tried To Welcome Me
                              5. Frozen
                              My top 5 favorite Madonna vocals of all time:
                              1. Time Stood Still
                              2. Rainbow High
                              3. More
                              4. One More Chance
                              5. Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Honorable Mentions:
                              1. Ray of Light
                              2. Papa Don't Preach
                              3. Falling Free
                              ...and many more

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
                                Yes, Crave's remix is not her best, but she has my iTunes download + 10 daily Youtube and Spotify streams anyway. I'm sure better remixes will follow in the next days.

Yes, it's not the worst bur far from the best. I'm really curious about the Tracy Young remix, the one she teased a few weeks before.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post
                                    A US-centric essay about an album marked as a "pretty shallow critique of shallowness".
                                    American people often think that everything happens in their country is valid for the whole world.
                                    "American Life" destroyed her career in the US, yes, and sold much less than her previous two albums worldwide, but she promptly recovered with "COADF" and her Confessions and S&S tours.
                                    Even "Celebration", her third (or fourth, counting STR) greatest hits, sold very well and had a sizeable hit single.
                                    Things went wrong when she left Warner and released MDNA......
                                    he seems like a fan tho and he knew she recovered but yeah his opinion was very US centric.

Comment

• Junior's Secret remixes were really good.
                                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by alexiscolby View Post
                                        My top 5 favorite Madonna vocals of all time:
                                        1. Time Stood Still
                                        2. Rainbow High
                                        3. More
                                        4. One More Chance
                                        5. Love Don't Live Here Anymore
                                        My top 5 part II

1. Take a Bow
                                        2. You must love me
                                        3. American Life
                                        4. Dress you up
                                        5. The Power of Goodbye

Comment

• Originally posted by alexiscolby View Post
                                          https://tonedeaf.thebrag.com/madonna...million-views/

Madonna the first female with 100M views on videos from 4 different decades
                                          At this point I want the video of Faz Gostoso next year, so she'll break her own record: 5 decades!

Comment

• My top Madonna vocals of all time is Girl Gone Wild. Chipmunk Madonna >
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                              My top Madonna vocals of all time is Girl Gone Wild. Chipmunk Madonna >
                                              LOL!!!

But seriously, my fave M vocals are "Ray of Light" and Something To Remember era for sure.
                                              “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• I can't at how much she loved Rebel Heart

Voice of GP tbh, she has no knowledge of Madonna, she only listened to MX and hated every second of it

Comment

• ^^ I live for this woman's reactions! Can't wait to see her get her mind blown with Ray of Light and Confessions to see what Madonna is truly capable of. She's working her way backwards so hopefully MDNA and Hard Candy don't kill the momentum....

Comment

• Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
                                                    ^^ I live for this woman's reactions! Can't wait to see her get her mind blown with Ray of Light and Confessions to see what Madonna is truly capable of. She's working her way backwards so hopefully MDNA and Hard Candy don't kill the momentum....
                                                    I think a lot of non-Madonna fans actually don't mind MDNA and Hard Candy at all! If anyhting, they seem to enjoy the EDM and hip-hop vibes in those albums. Might not be the Zeitgeist Madonna we were used to before those albums, but they're still pretty decent pop albums. Hopefully she'll find the merit in them - lyrically, "Falling free", "Masterpiece", "Love spent", "Gang bang", "devil wouldn't recognise you", "Miles away" and "Voices" are great, and this YouTuber seems to pay really close attention to melody and lyrics.
                                                    “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

Working...
                                                    X