Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
    ^^ I live for this woman's reactions! Can't wait to see her get her mind blown with Ray of Light and Confessions to see what Madonna is truly capable of. She's working her way backwards so hopefully MDNA and Hard Candy don't kill the momentum....
    She kinda liks urban stuff more than pop, so watch her being slayed by Hard Candy while hating Confessions

What i enjoyed the most here is how excited she was to listen to her disco after Ray of Light slayed her so much.

Comment

• Holy Water reaction

And yes at her stanning for the best RH song...Inside Out

Comment

• That video just made me want to listen to RH for the first time lol. I love her reactions, she's amazing.

Comment

• I took a sneak peek, still want to listen to BS first. Listened to "Iconic" and I actually really like it. It's pretty epic.

Comment

• Gawd all the recent comments on God Control are kinda hilarious, very nasty & a little scary lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimshakes View Post
              Gawd all the recent comments on God Control are kinda hilarious, very nasty & a little scary lol
              What's scary is that when something like this happens people go on youtube and search madonna god control? Like wtf? Why ia tragedy making you search for something like that?

Both video and song bombed everywhere, so no one outside fan world knows it, I don't get it

Comment

• There was a recent article in the drudge report about God Control so that's probably where the influx of views comes from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                  She made me want to revisit Rebel Heart for the first time in a while.

I watched her Madame X reaction too. I'm glad she gave constructive criticisms and acknowledge the message, lyrics and experimentation of the album even if she didn't fully like it. It's difficult and a lot to digest, but very rewarding with repeated listens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
                    She made me want to revisit Rebel Heart for the first time in a while.

I watched her Madame X reaction too. I'm glad she gave constructive criticisms and acknowledge the message, lyrics and experimentation of the album even if she didn't fully like it. It's difficult and a lot to digest, but very rewarding with repeated listens.
                    Yeah i also listened to RH for the first time in a year

And enjoyed every second of it

It made me dislike Madame X even more

Comment

• Faz Gostoso has been the second song most streamed on Madame X by Spotify. Madge seems to like of recording songs with parts of its lyrics in spanish or portuguese. What's your favorite "latin songs" of her?

1. La Isla Bonita
                      2. Verás
                      3. Medellín
                      4. Faz Gostoso

Comment

• Oh oh, and here's her reaction to MDNA.... No surprise here, she HATED it. She was quite right in feeling that Madonna was probably going through a lot of stuff and just put the album together within a short period of time... M did record this album in record time, I believe... I mean, for her standards. Plus, she was waaaay more focused on her film than her music then. I kept feeling she just didn't want to engage with it, hence why she gave only a few interviews at the time and even rarely talked about the album at all. Then, while on tour, she just commented on how tired she was all the time — always made me wonder if the whole MDNA era was not more than Madonna fulfilling a contractual agreement. At least she did openly say she liked "Falling free" and "Gang bang", but for the rest of the album, I'm not sure.

I like MDNA regardless of the criticism, or even fans loathing it. Plus the tour was fire, even if I also noticed how tired she was throughout.
                        “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post
                          Faz Gostoso has been the second song most streamed on Madame X by Spotify. Madge seems to like of recording songs with parts of its lyrics in spanish or portuguese. What's your favorite "latin songs" of her?

1. La Isla Bonita
                          2. Verás
                          3. Medellín
                          4. Faz Gostoso
                          hmm
                          La Isla Bonita
                          Who's that Girl
                          Spanish eyes
                          Veras
                          I'm going bananas

too early to tell about the new Latin-infused tracks tho
                          that is if we don't count the entire Evita era

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post

Oh oh, and here's her reaction to MDNA.... No surprise here, she HATED it. She was quite right in feeling that Madonna was probably going through a lot of stuff and just put the album together within a short period of time... M did record this album in record time, I believe... I mean, for her standards. Plus, she was waaaay more focused on her film than her music then. I kept feeling she just didn't want to engage with it, hence why she gave only a few interviews at the time and even rarely talked about the album at all. Then, while on tour, she just commented on how tired she was all the time — always made me wonder if the whole MDNA era was not more than Madonna fulfilling a contractual agreement. At least she did openly say she liked "Falling free" and "Gang bang", but for the rest of the album, I'm not sure.

I like MDNA regardless of the criticism, or even fans loathing it. Plus the tour was fire, even if I also noticed how tired she was throughout.
                            I've never seen her hating something more than this

Poor girl, she's gonna give up on Madonna after this album...

Comment

• Well, no one prepared her for that trainwreck of an album.

I won't blame her if she cancels Madonna after this although I left a comment of encouragement to keep reacting

Comment

• I enjoy and like mdna. It's not as bad. Love edm anyway.
                                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Truth Tea Time: Erotica is her best album and her magnum opus.
                                  DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post
                                    Faz Gostoso has been the second song most streamed on Madame X by Spotify. Madge seems to like of recording songs with parts of its lyrics in spanish or portuguese. What's your favorite "latin songs" of her?

1. La Isla Bonita
                                    2. Verás
                                    3. Medellín
                                    4. Faz Gostoso
                                    1. Lo Que Siente La Mujer (live from Drowned World Tour)
                                    2. La Isla Bonita
                                    3. Who's That Girl
                                    4. Veras
                                    She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• 1. La Isla Bonita
                                      2. Don't Cry For Me Argentina (Miami Mix Edit)
                                      3. I'm Going Bananas
                                      4. Spanish Eyes
                                      5. Who's That Girl
                                      6. Buenos Aires
                                      7. Medellin
                                      8. Faz Gostoso
                                      UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                        Truth Tea Time: Erotica is her best album and her magnum opus.
                                        sometimes I do feel this way as well (but I don't count did u do it lol)

Comment

• I‘m screaming
                                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• The 2019 MTV Video Music Awards are to be held on August 26, 2019 at the Prudential Center in Newark, being the first VMA ceremony to be held in New Jersey.[1][2] Sebastian Maniscalco will host the 36th annual ceremony.[3] Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift both led the nominations with ten each.[4] The Video Vanguard award has been renamed as the Madonna Video Vanguard Trailblazer and Madonna will personally be awarding the first recipient, Lady Gaga at the end of the ceremony.
                                            Is this confirmed?

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                              Is this confirmed?
                                              Oh no! Watch out for the grills and another "me, me, me + NYC + Martha Graham" story... oh and then, Lady Gaga and how much she reminds her of an earlier version of HERSELF
                                              “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• I'm screaming at AJ's MDNA reaction. Wasn't that the reaction of most people? The vocal mixing needed improving on pretty much every song and the production overpowered everything. I'm not surprised that she was really critical towards that.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                  Truth Tea Time: Erotica is her best album and her magnum opus.
                                                  The truth.
                                                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• I think erotica album Is really overrated from her fanbase

Comment

Working...
                                                    X