Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But who is that black fat girl?

I m genuinely asking here.....

So much importance I m reading about her review.......

For me it’s just like a big: who the hell cares....

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
      But who is that black fat girl?
      Language and expression, please!
      She has a name; and neither her ethnicity nor her weight are of relevance.
      trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
      trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post
        Sorry?!
        I guess, 'Hard Candy' is her career's most mainstream-friendly album, but Timbaland as a producer was really doing a good job on that album and I can listen to the album almost without skipping a track - the only lowlights are 'Dance 2Night' and 'Spanish Lesson. But 'Give It 2 Me' is amazing, I like the two 6 minutes songs, 'Beat Goes On' is one of Kanye West's better contributions and 'Voice' is a great way to end the album.
        'Erotica' has more skipworthy tracks ('Where Life Begins', everything after 'Rain'); 'Like a Prayer' and 'Bedtime Stories' are solid, but both lack 'WOW' songs imo.
        Pro: freedom of speech
        Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
          'Bedtime Stories' is solid, but lacks 'WOW' songs imo.
          I used to think the same, and BS’s been my least favourite album from her for years, but I must say that it aged very well, and year by year I discover something “new” and still fresh in it. It all started when I listened to “Secret” as a part of CLB: what a PERFECT song! Then I stumbled upon “Bedtime Story”... a phenomenon. Then “Sanctuary”, and only recently I re-discovered “Love Tried to Welcome Me” and “Forbidden Love”.
          I still don’t like “Survival” and especially “Don’t Stop”, and I consider “Human Nature” a great video for a quite weak song, though.
          "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• for me the main issue with MDNA was not the songs themselves but it was always how little Madonna was invested in MDNA & I think that's what derailed her career at least in the UK...the unforgivable mess up with the first single and it's free downloads was literally the beginning of the end of her amazing UK singles chart career...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimshakes View Post
              for me the main issue with MDNA was not the songs themselves but it was always how little Madonna was invested in MDNA & I think that's what derailed her career at least in the UK...the unforgivable mess up with the first single and it's free downloads was literally the beginning of the end of her amazing UK singles chart career...
              You really judge an album this way?
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• She reacted once again, this time to "Hard Candy". She didn't really like it, basically said it was a JT copycat album, she criticized a lot of the production.

Why did she start with Madonna's worst albums though? what a terrible way to get into Madonna's discography with RH, MDNA and HC. . . Why isn't she reacting to "Ray Of Light", "Erotica", "Bedtime Stories", "Music", "Confessions", "American Life", "Like A Prayer" . . etc?
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Well she wants to do it in reversed chronologically order
                  Oh well another bad Madonna Album

Comment

• She's moving backwards and she actually LOVED Rebel Heart, I believe that album motivated her to really get into it. She's out of the woods now so hopefully she continues with "Confessions" now.

Comment

• She said that now she's not even sure that she wants to revisit Madonna's entire discography based on "MDNA" and "Hard Candy" and that she'll probably just do 5 albums (she did 4 already). Hopefully "Confessions" changes her mind.
                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                        She's moving backwards and she actually LOVED Rebel Heart, I believe that album motivated her to really get into it. She's out of the woods now so hopefully she continues with "Confessions" now.
                        She said ROL, the songs made herdo it. And then RH hyped her.

I'm surprised she didn't like HC. I thought she would. She won't likeMadonna's best albums angway, they are not her cup of tea..

Comment

• So far I agree with her opinions (except for the Madame X hate) she's very entertaining and she actually has some intelligent things to say but in the end she's a youtube reactor with a pretty decent following dropping her opinions on music. She prolly has it all mapped out, Madonna fans won't NOT watch her videos until she gets to the classic albums. She's smart.

Comment

• And again she didn’t lie. HC has like 5 bops and the rest is just...there. I also think it didn’t age well but not as badly as MDNA did.

Anyway buy and stream Rebel Heart
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Well, there's barely anything to like on HC so I quite agree with her. I think she'll like her other albums better.

Comment

• I like her too, but if there was one album I thought she would like it was this one. I mean can you imagine her liking LAP, Erotica, Music??

Madonna's music is simply not for her.

Comment

• I'm not gonna lie, she got me into the RH album. The only album I was going to skip cause I assumed it would be even worse than HC & MDNA (which I heard upon their respective releases) for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                                    I like her too, but if there was one album I thought she would like it was this one. I mean can you imagine her liking LAP, Erotica, Music??

Madonna's music is simply not for her.
                                    Sure. I mean, she loved Gaga's "Joanne" and hated "Artpop". Of course she was going to hate those basic bad albums ("MDNA" and "Hard Candy") so she'll probably love stuff like "Music" or "American Life" instead, I've also noticed that she loves poignant music or introspective stuff, I've seen a lot of her reactions and she loves moody stuff, "Ray Of Light" is also another album she will easily love.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                      Sure. I mean, she loved Gaga's "Joanne" and hated "Artpop". Of course she was going to hate those basic bad albums ("MDNA" and "Hard Candy") so she'll probably love stuff like "Music" or "American Life" instead, I've also noticed that she loves poignant music or introspective stuff, I've seen a lot of her reactions and she loves moody stuff, "Ray Of Light" is also another album she will easily love.
                                      She got taste!

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                        You really judge an album this way?
                                        No that's not what I was saying, I like MDNA and always have...but that's what annoys me about that era & the derailment of her single chart career in the UK

Comment

• You know? That AJay woman is certainly entertaining. I liked that she truly appreciated Rebel Heart, but like another poster on here, I do wonder if Madonna's music is simply not for her. We'll see how she feels with COADF and AL. I was surprised about her not liking HC but she did point out a few interesting things - like, how Timabland and Pharrell HC is as an album, and something that I actually never considered before: "Devil wouldn't recognize you" being basically a Justin Timberlake song! Like damn, it was like a "Cry me a river" part II now that I think about it... Which annoys me because that was definitely one of my absolute faves on the album.

And again, I know not many share this, but I love MDNA, period. Not only was it a very important album for me, personally, but I also think songs like GGW, Gang Bang, Masterpiece, Love Spent and Falling Free are amazing. Even TUTR sounds very chill and fun to me despite the hate it gets.
                                          “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• I loved her reaction to "Incredible". That song has to be in the Top 5 of her worst songs. It should’ve been called "Terrible".
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
                                              "Devil wouldn't recognize you" being basically a Justin Timberlake song! Like damn, it was like a "Cry me a river" part II now that I think about it... Which annoys me because that was definitely one of my absolute faves on the album.
                                              Were you living under the rock? It was called recycled/washed up version of Cry Me a River since the release.
                                              When we lose what we love
                                              Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                              When we lose what we love
                                              Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Do people here seriously watch these "reaction" videos from random YouTubers?
                                                The world has become a funny place nowadays...

Comment

• Well she used 'cohesive album with one producer' against it, so I doubt she'll love any other album. Funny enough, RH is the least cohesive and she loved like what 12 tracks out of 14
                                                  ?

Comment

• Originally posted by maroon View Post
                                                    Do people here seriously watch these "reaction" videos from random YouTubers?
                                                    The world has become a funny place nowadays...
                                                    +1

Comment

Working...
                                                    X