Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something to remember

Comment

• I wish they would put Madonna remixes on maxi-singles to Spotify. She had some great remixes over the years.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        I wish they would put Madonna remixes on maxi-singles to Spotify. She had some great remixes over the years.
        She has had the best remixes ever in the industry in history and greatest djs behind her back.
        Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
          She has had the best remixes ever in the industry in history and greatest djs behind her back.
          Hearing them on Spotify would be great
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Today I watched A Certain Sacrifice...
            Terrible, just terrible, but she's so pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
              Today I watched A Certain Sacrifice...
              Her acting abilities (or liabilities possibly) isn't helped with such bad movie choices. Having said that "Who's that girl" is my guilty pleasure.
              Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

Comment

Today I watched A Certain Sacrifice...
                I keep wanting to, but just can't bring myself to. It doesn't feel right to do it, but the curiosity about it has lasted for decades. Maybe someday...

Originally posted by jules25 View Post
                Her acting abilities (or liabilities possibly) isn't helped with such bad movie choices. Having said that "Who's that girl" is my guilty pleasure.
                Of the movies she's headlined, WTG is actually the most enjoyable. It's a least as funny as other, more fondly-remembered trash from that period like, say, Mannequin; it more or less nails its live-action cartoon vibe. Always worth a periodic revisit.
                She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• In my country The Next Best Thing is the most frequent choice, so I watch it for simply masochistic reasons. Her acting is so bad there (Not Swept Away bad, but close) that I occasionally hide behind the pillow cringing.
                  When we lose what we love
                  Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                  When we lose what we love
                  Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel View Post
                    In my country The Next Best Thing is the most frequent choice, so I watch it for simply masochistic reasons. Her acting is so bad there (Not Swept Away bad, but close) that I occasionally hide behind the pillow cringing.
                    I don't remember every seeing it here on TV, I remember seeing Evita, Who's That Girl and Body of Evidence, but I never wanted to actually watch them.

Evita is sill the only Madonna movie I ever watched, and I'm not planning on watching any of her movies, ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel View Post
                      In my country The Next Best Thing is the most frequent choice, so I watch it for simply masochistic reasons. Her acting is so bad there (Not Swept Away bad, but close) that I occasionally hide behind the pillow cringing.
                      I don't remember every seeing it here on TV, I remember seeing Evita, Who's That Girl and Body of Evidence, but I never wanted to actually watch them.

Evita is sill the only Madonna movie I ever watched, and I'm not planning on watching any of her movies, ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                        Hearing them on Spotify would be great
                        Technically you can put the remixes on yourself if you have Spotify Premium, but yes shes missing lots of potential streams.

Btw the Tracy Young remix is out there and I like kind of like it.

Comment

• So some of you haven't watched Dick Tracy? It's great fun, probably aged awfully now lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimshakes View Post
                            So some of you haven't watched Dick Tracy? It's great fun, probably aged awfully now lol
                            I planned to, few years ago, I also LOVE I'm Breathless, but now that you said it didn't age well, well, never gonna watch it

Comment

• Dick Tracy was old in 1991, tbh...
                              "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                Btw the Tracy Young remix is out there and I like kind of like it.
                                https://www.dirrtyremix.es/post/remi...-and-swae-lee/

Comment

• Madonna movies Ive watched:

A Certain Sacrifice (VHS stolen from a shop when I was 14)
                                  Whos that Girl (at cinema)
                                  Susan (TV)
                                  Dick Tracy (bought the VHS)
                                  Truth or Dare (bought the VHS)
                                  Evita (at cinema + bought the VHS)
                                  Swept Away (not the whole thing, just some sequences)
                                  Next Best Thing (only the finale)

Never watched, and I think I wont do:
                                  Shanghai
                                  Bloodhounds
                                  League
                                  Shadows and Fog (but I bought the VHS)
                                  Four Rooms
                                  Snake Eyes (but I bought the VHS)
                                  that film with Willem Dafoe
                                  Filth/Wisdom
                                  WE

Comment

• I've watched almost all of her movies. Have most of them on VHS/DVD.

Some I also saw at the cinema: Who's That Girl, Dick Tracy, In Bed with Madonna, A League Of Their Own, Body of Evidence, Snake Eyes, Evita (3x).
                                    UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

• On the big screen: Dick Tracy, A League of Their Own, Evita, The Next Best Thing

On VHS/DVD or TV: the rest, except A Certain Sacrifice, Bloodhounds of Broadway, and Shadows and Fog. The US network TV edit of Body of Evidence is absolutely hysterical: "Don't look so hurt, Alan. I found you, I found Andrew, I found Frank. That's what I do, I find."
                                      She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Comment

• 'A League Of Their Own' is a great movie, Madonna did a good job. Maybe my favorite movie that starres her (not including 'TruthOrDare').

Comment

• The Final of the Madame X survivor has started - please join if you haven't already

Comment

• From the set of Shangai Surprise with Sean Penn and George Harrison

Comment

• Gosh, not exactly their best portrait :-D

Comment

• She was great in A League of Their Own, but mildly surprised not to hear Desperately Seeking Susan. It was made just as her star was rising from her first album - she's so natural and seems completely herself in it. Not a big role, but I think it works best because that part was perfect for her.

Comment

From the set of Shangai Surprise with Sean Penn and George Harrison

She's so cute here! Same hair from Live to Tell video.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X