No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still hope for a second leg of the tour touching more countries: starting in South America and ending in the US with another big ticket bundle.
    And 2 new videos: Faz Gostoso and Crazy.
    Madame X needs more attention. It takes time to appreciate most of the songs, but at the end it is not difficult to find the art in them.

Comment

• None of them will happen sadly. There won't be a video for FZ, it would've happened by now if she had any intention for it. I also don't think a second leg of MX Tour will happen, maybe she'll re-do the show for arenas but it's highly unlikely atm.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• ^^You deserve an award for your positivity.

Comment

• Lol, believe me i would like all those things to happen but it seems highly unlikely at this point

But who knows what tomorrow will bring?
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I got my first Madonna vinyl today as a present - Erotica

I don't have record player but still, it's nice to have them, my first vinyl overall.

Comment

• Comment

• How is the tour doing?
                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                  Oh wow
                  She couldn’t connect with that masterpiece that is Live To Tell...... and on the other hand put a mark as favourite to Jimmy Jimmy....... what else can I add if not put the biggest mark of them all to this women immense lack of taste!!

NEXT !!!

Comment

• But she selected 6 songs for her favorites. That's quite a lot. Impressive though. I love true blue the best. The greatest 80s album
                    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                      Oh wow
                      She couldn’t connect with that masterpiece that is Live To Tell...... and on the other hand put a mark as favourite to Jimmy Jimmy....... what else can I add if not put the biggest mark of them all to this women immense lack of taste!!

NEXT !!!
                      Someone in the comments wrote this:
                      "You know the world is coming to an end when Jimmy Jimmy gets a damn mark and live to tell doesn’t."

Comment

• ^ Not really surprising though. When I first ever heard Live To Tell, it wasn't a favorite right away. It took a few listens to grow on me. While Jimmy Jimmy is so super catchy, most kids in my class back in the day loved that song. I liked it a lot too, although being one of my least favorites on the album. The album is just so strong.
                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• True blue album is true perfection. Period.
                          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• I was never really fond of Jimmy Jimmy but have warmed up to it over the years

Comment

• so what happened to M&M's Billboard performance on YouTube? it's gone

Comment

• Well "True Blue" is cute but it's probably her only album of the 20th century that doesn't feel like a cohesive album but as a singles-and-fillers album. The singles (which thankfully take well over half the album) are some of Madonna's best songs ever which make this a classic but at the same time the album tracks are some of Madonna's most forgettable songs ever. If "True Blue" was included in "The Immaculate Collection" or "Celebration" (because all other singles from "True Blue" were included) this album would have been totally unnecessary.
                                jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• Do we know the SPARS code for all M albums? I know TIC carried AAD so did I'm Breathless and I've seen some Music CDs with the DDD code but for many others there's none or n/a

The old LAP American CD sported the "A Digital Recording" right on the cover but there but no SPARS
                                  Last edited by AndiIversen; Sun November 3, 2019, 19:32.

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                                    Well "True Blue" is cute but it's probably her only album of the 20th century that doesn't feel like a cohesive album but as a singles-and-fillers album. The singles (which thankfully take well over half the album) are some of Madonna's best songs ever which make this a classic but at the same time the album tracks are some of Madonna's most forgettable songs ever. If "True Blue" was included in "The Immaculate Collection" or "Celebration" (because all other singles from "True Blue" were included) this album would have been totally unnecessary.
                                    That was pretty normal for an 80’s album to be focused mainly on its single, that in this case were absolutely superb.......

And btw Where’s The Party and White Heat are solid track, especially the latter ....

Comment

• I've always like the whole 50s vibe of the True Blue album what with TB, WH, JimmyJ and together with the rather conservative feel of PDP, LTT and the catholic restrain and longing of LIB (specially shown on the video) -the 50s was sort of a golden era for latin music in America btw-, the whole thing feels like a bygone era that wants to come out of its shell.

Comment

• Every song on True Blue sounds like a hit. Especially back in the day. Any song on this album could have been released and would have gone Top 10. No fillers.

White Heat could have gotten an amazing video.
                                        Where's The Party would have become a classic for sure.
                                        Love Makes The World Go Round could have gotten the Live Aid performance as a video and she could have donated the money to a charity.
                                        Jimmy Jimmy would have been big and now been one of her most un-appreciated singles by most of her fans. LOL
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• True Blue contains many of her most iconic songs and yes, every song could’ve been a single. Where’s The Party could’ve been huge and definitely hit the top 5 if not #1. 1986-1987 Madonna was on fire.

Comment

• Non single songs on TB are awful imo. Only White Heat is tolerable.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The 2020 Madonna Fan Party event will take place at G-A-Y Late on Saturday 25th January from 3.00pm - the day before Madonna opens her series of shows in London. This will be our 31st event in collaboration with Madonna’s team, and it kicks off three weeks of Madonna Mania as the Queen takes over London.

RSVP here for all the event information: https://www.facebook.com/events/1793343664143175/

Madonna fans from London, the UK and around the world are travelling to London for the opening night of Madonna’s 15-night run. Come and join them all for a non-stop Madonna weekend! With Madonna, her team & dancers in town, you never know who might just pop in….so make sure you’ve got your best Madonna-inspired outfit or Madonna T Shirt on, as we may invite some guests to help us award spot prizes…

Entry as always is free - no ticket is required, however please RSVP as ‘Going’ (not ‘Interested’) on the Facebook Event Page.

Early Entry (aka ‘Queue Jump’) details & Prize Draw details will be published on our Facebook Event Page.

This will be our 2020 event - thanks for all of your continued support over the years. We rely on you making the effort to come to continue these events and to keep them free for everyone.

Madame X is … coming to London. Are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                                True blue album is true perfection. Period.
                                                +1

Comment

• 1) Madonna

Chicago Theatre

Chicago, Ill.

Oct. 16-28, 2019

$5,517,435

23,233/23,233

Average Gross: $788,205

Average Attendance: 3,319

Chicago Theatre Capacity: 3,600

These numbers are unreal. She's literally making stadium grosses with theater numbers. Imagine getting 5.5 million from a bit over 20k of people
                                                  "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Alphamale is back
                                                    jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

Working...
                                                    X