Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by luckyONE View Post

Album version is still superior, but LOVE the intro here.
    That intro is so cool. It's very Erotica-esque.
    http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Happy birthday You Can Dance

Comment

• for inspiration
        jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• Originally posted by paperinobz View Post
          Santa baby uploaded on her YouTube channel
          Yes, uploaded last year.

Comment

• I hate xmas and gospel songs...I'm not satanist but I'm atheist

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post
              I hate xmas and gospel songs...I'm not satanist but I'm atheist
              Whatever religion you belong, that song sucks ..... it sucks big time !!

Comment

Happy for you, Santa Baby is not a gospel song.

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• wait she looks snatchedT here
                  DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                  98 - OUT

Comment

I don’t like it either, I thing the only good thing at Christmas is the fact that the whole December runs away so quickly, with all its holiday days... soon would be January, and spring would be one moth nearer LOL. oh, i hate winter so much...
                    Musically speaking December is a kind of regression to the 80s/90s at their worst, every December is exactly the same. That Mariah song, Buble, Wham!, Pogues, Feed the World... Yawn.
                    "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post
                      every December is exactly the same. That Mariah song, Buble, Wham!, Pogues, Feed the World... Yawn.
                      Yeah! It's so repetitive and tiring

Comment

• My fave Madonna's costumes in each world tour...

The Virgin Tour

Who's That Girl Tour

Blond Ambition Tour

Girlie Show Tour

Drowned World Tour

Reinvention Tour

Confessions Tour

Sticky & Sweet Tour

MDNA Tour

Rebel Heart Tour

Comment

Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                          Whatever religion you belong, that song sucks ..... it sucks big time !!
                          I think it's a fun little tune. Xmas in the states is much more a Holiday rather than a Holy day at this point. Most of the songs that swing back the hardest are secular.

Comment

• Of course, no nominations for Madame X for Grammy Awards.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                              Of course, no nominations for Madame X for Grammy Awards.
                              Nothing has been nominated yet as they are announced tomorrow.

Comment

Me too. I hate xmas. Feels like a holiday for the elderly and grandparents. Boring.
                                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

I don’t like it either, I thing the only good thing at Christmas is the fact that the whole December runs away so quickly, with all its holiday days... soon would be January, and spring would be one moth nearer LOL. oh, i hate winter so much...
                                  Musically speaking December is a kind of regression to the 80s/90s at their worst, every December is exactly the same. That Mariah song, Buble, Wham!, Pogues, Feed the World... Yawn.
                                  I know. Those same songs get played to death and boredom fest. The most boring time of the year. Nothing new.
                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                    Nothing has been nominated yet as they are announced tomorrow.
                                    People on Atrl claim they are leaked. There was a glitch on Grammy website but they fixed it.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

That's why I have my own playlist of over 400 Christmas songs. And already added some new ones this year.
                                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                        That's why I have my own playlist of over 400 Christmas songs. And already added some new ones this year.

Comment

This is how I imagine hell
                                          When we lose what we love
                                          Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                          When we lose what we love
                                          Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• It's embarrassing how the Grammies have paid dust to Madonna over the years.

Comment

I have near 50 Christmas songs in my playlist, but nothing from "overplayed to death" mainstream Christmas tunes. Some from them can be named Tier 2 (Madonna / Kylie - Santa Baby, Britney - My Only Wish (This Year) and Kim Wilde and Mel Smith - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree), but the rest are low-known or forgotten.
                                              Last edited by LastDreamer; Wed November 20, 2019, 10:33.
                                              My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                                              In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• BEST REMIXED RECORDING
                                                NOMINEES
                                                I Rise (Tracy Young's Pride Intro Radio Remix)

I have received many gifts from God,
                                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Anyone expecting Grammy nominations for Madonna was just delusional. The Pop and general categories are basically Billboard / popularity categories these days and since MX was a flop era and had no charting singles they were never give her a chance. That's how they work these days. I always knew she was not going to get anything.
                                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• This album has not had a hit in the USA. Why would it be nominated?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X