• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
    WTF@ROL and COADF among her worst...... but to each his own ��
    MTE haha

Comment

• What's this to-do with Casey Spooner? He's saying he co-wrote "G-d Control" and has received no compensation. See his Instagram. He also thinks he should get paid a royalty from the live shows. Say who? He also posted a demo- not saying I don't believe him, but doing so months after the release... anyone could record such a thing and then post it.

EDIT: I've looked at the Instagram stories- it does sound like a Mirawis problem. If he did what Casey says, that indeed is not right. Again, though- why so negative toward Madonna in that one post?
      Last edited by HolidayGuy; Sat November 23, 2019, 16:49.
      http://www.poconorecord.com/entertai...-madame-x-tour

Comment

• Best :
        Like A Prayer, I'm Breathless, True Blue, American Life, Confessions On A Dance Floor

Least favorite :
        Ray Of Light, Hard Candy, MDNA, Madame X, Music
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Just saw her pic taken with Kim. Umm.. no comments.

https://twitter.com/_madonnalicious/...037904896?s=21

Comment

• I'd rather see her taken a picture with her Blond Ambition dancers, who came to the tour.

Comment

• They both look super plastic in that pic. Madonna has really destroyed her face with whatever she is doing to it. Sad...
              jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• Madonna looks awful in that pic. Kim on the other hand looks great.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                  I'd rather see her taken a picture with her Blond Ambition dancers, who came to the tour.
                  Exactly.
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Least favorite :
                    Ray Of Light, Hard Candy, MDNA, Madame X, Music
                    Do you really dislike Ray Of Light or just joking ?
                    My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                    In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                      Madonna looks awful in that pic. Kim on the other hand looks great.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
                        Do you really dislike Ray Of Light or just joking ?
                        I don't dislike any of her albums. That's why I placed it under "least favorite".
                        I prefer most of her other albums. At the time of release I played Ray of Light a lot.
                        But now I mostly listen to the singles.

(Why should I joke about it?)

Comment

• Are you serious about her looking horrible. I think she looks great.

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                            Are you serious about her looking horrible. I think she looks great.
                            ^Wouldn't be great even at Madame Tussaud's.
                            "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• Anyone hear this rumor about Miley Cyrus playing Madonna in the new Michael Jackson biopic???

Comment

• I don't understand why they would choose Miley Cyrus if they have Paris Jackson

Comment

• Maybe Paris would find it weird playing a potential love interest of her dad's?

Comment

• I had forgotten the supposed kiss Madonna talked about in James Corden lol, I hadn't thought about that, it would be awkward to watch.

Anyway, I don't see a physical resemblance in Miley Cyrus

Comment

• So can’t blame Madonna on the lyrics because she actually didn’t write them...also forgot to credit the writers with Mirwais....

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...writing-credit

The demo sounds identical....I hope he gets the 1% from tour profits.

Comment

• But what if Madonna didn't know about Spooner??

Comment

• Its a Mirwais problem and that Casey person is using Madonnas name as publicity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post
                                            So can’t blame Madonna on the lyrics because she actually didn’t write them...also forgot to credit the writers with Mirwais....

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...writing-credit

The demo sounds identical....I hope he gets the 1% from tour profits.
                                            He will not. Madonna didn't do anything wrong, this is a Mirwais fault. And as for the money, this is a job for her label, not hers again. The credits isn't his problem, he used it just to make himself look like the victim. They had a deal and he said it, he got $25k, they deal says that he will get money from record sales only, he didn't know that the song will flop ksksksk, its his fault if he expected Madonna in 2019 will have big sales. But i don't think money from the tour will be much more anyways so... It's all about money, not credits.
                                            Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                            Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• ^Exactly. I doubt Madonna knew. I don't think she would have a problem crediting the guy. Not like she had a problem having 25416 writers credited on one song on RH.
                                              I have received many gifts from God,
                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I don't dislike any of her albums. That's why I placed it under "least favorite".
                                                I prefer most of her other albums. At the time of release I played Ray of Light a lot.
                                                But now I mostly listen to the singles.

(Why should I joke about it?)
                                                Because ROL is the Bible of the Pop

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post
                                                  Because ROL is the Bible of the Pop
                                                  Not when Like A Prayer and True Blue exist.

Comment

Not when Like A Prayer and True Blue exist.
                                                    LAP is the Old Testament and ROL is the New Testament

Comment

Working...
                                                    X