Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    Not when Like A Prayer and True Blue exist.
    TRUE BLUE? We had to laugh
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      TRUE BLUE? We had to laugh
      With five #1 hits (either in the UK and/or USA), I don't see what's funny...
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

With five #1 hits (either in the UK and/or USA), I don't see what's funny...
        #1's define success not quality

Comment

• Yeah “True Blue” is a fun album with killer singles and massive success but certainly it is not her best album at all.
          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• That album and "Madonna" literally aged like milk. Sorry not sorry somebody had to say it. They might be classics but...

The timeless "Ray of Light" remains unbothered. I might agree with you on the masterpiece "Like a Prayer" though.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
              ^Exactly. I doubt Madonna knew. I don't think she would have a problem crediting the guy. Not like she had a problem having 25416 writers credited on one song on RH.
              That's what i thought too. She credited many songwriters in single songs in the past, she suddenly refused to credit one person in one song? Doesn't make sense.
              Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
              Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• In terms of success, True Blue is absolute peak of Madonna. It's her best selling studio album, plus it spawned 5 huge hits.

Album tracks are horrendous though
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                  Yeah “True Blue” is a fun album with killer singles and massive success but certainly it is not her best album at all.
                  it’s pop perfection, masterpiece!!

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                    In terms of success, True Blue is absolute peak of Madonna. It's her best selling studio album, plus it spawned 5 huge hits.

Album tracks are horrendous though
                    White Heat and Wheres the Party are good though. The Shep remix of WTP is a bop.

Comment

• "Ray of Light" and "Nothing Really Matters" are two my least favourite Madonna singles.
                      My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                      In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
                        "Ray of Light" and "Nothing Really Matters" are two my least favourite Madonna singles.
                        We get it, you don’t like the ROL album or era. There’s no need to repeat it on every page.
                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

We get it, you don’t like the ROL album or era. There’s no need to repeat it on every page.
                          I like "The Power of Good-Bye", "Frozen" was good, but didn't age well (mostly because was overplayed to death everywhere), but the rest tracks are very experimental. I wasn't ready for that change in her style of music.

"Shanti/Ashtangi" is the worst Madonna song ever with a big margin over the rest her music material.
                          My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                          In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Even though i played Frozen a million times, it still sounds great.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                              it’s pop perfection, masterpiece!!
                              Yeah. Great era!

Comment

I like "The Power of Good-Bye", "Frozen" was good, but didn't age well (mostly because was overplayed to death everywhere), but the rest tracks are very experimental. I wasn't ready for that change in her style of music.

"Shanti/Ashtangi" is the worst Madonna song ever with a big margin over the rest her music material.
                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

So in your opinion “Autotune Baby”, “Bitch I’m Madonna”, “B’Day Song” and “Spanish Lesson” are better than “Shanti”?
                                  "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• "Ray Of Light" is perfection. Next.

Comment

• "Autotune Baby" would‘ve been a great album title for MX.

Comment

"Ray Of Light" is perfection. Next.
                                        We get it, you like the ROL album or era. There’s no need to repeat it on every page.

Comment

• True blue is pure pop perfection. Artistically and also commercially. Unbothered by any other artist.
                                          The best.
                                          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

We get it, you like the ROL album or era. There’s no need to repeat it on every page.
                                            LOL I barely post in this thread these days, this is like my second or third post in this thread in the last 2 weeks or something.

So you are not seeing me in every page. You tried and you failed like Debbie Gibson.

Comment

You tried and you failed like Debbie Gibson.
                                              Wow. You really impress me here. Always such a nice person, you are.

Comment

• [MENTION=35073]MrLeonix[/MENTION] [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION]
                                                Please behave and move on
                                                trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                                trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                  "Autotune Baby" would‘ve been a great album title for MX.
                                                  😂😂😂

Comment

• I’m just a bit disappointed to find out that Madonna didn’t really write God Control or probably other tracks on the album. Before the process was Mirwais would present M with the beats or a loop and Madonna would write the lyrics (Music, Impressive Instant, etc). But now it’s off putting to realize that M just added her name to the songs as a writer when someone else actually wrote the song. Makes it feel kinda sterile...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X