Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jio View Post
    I love "Veras" yes... and what's wrong with "bla bla bla bla la mujer"? It was great on tour... (then again I don't speak spanish lol)
    not sure but some Spanish speakers said it was awful hahaha

I love it when she adds some latin influence on her stuff like Who's that girl, Spanish eyes, etc

Comment

• Madonna - Fever Live at Arsenio Hall

Madonna - Fever from The Girlie Show

Your fave?!

Comment

• The Girlie Show performance is one of her best performances ever. I still walk up the stairs the same way the three of them do at the end.

Comment

• Fever - Arsenio Hall

Love it.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• my fave is from Girlie Show, such a hot performance
            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• From her FB page

« On World AIDS Day🌎🌍🌏 I want to Acknowledge some of my dearest friends ♥️ who were lost to a disease That no one understood nor could the medicine be found to keep the disease from being fatal.
              There are so many others.............
              from the Wards of strangers I hugged At St. Vincents hospital in NYC (shunned by their families in the early 80’s) to the mother’s and children I held in My arms in Malawi when i learned of. the over 1 million children orphaned by AIDS- 15 years ago today.
              AIDS. is still a threat. There is no cure!!!! We must find one and we must keep the memories of
              These senseless deaths alive forever. 🙏 #loveislove. #worldaidsday #martinburgoyne #keithharing #christopherflynn #herbritts. 🙏 » -Madonna

Comment

• has GuyO quit? is it true?

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                  has GuyO quit? is it true?
                  Where did you hear that?
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I wish they put all her maxi single releases on Spotify, she had some great remixes.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                      has GuyO quit? is it true?
                      At one of the MX shows Madonna herself said that he wasnt speaking to her. Yet he was at multiple MX shows. She is also still under his management company. So I wouldnt say he "quit". Just that hes taken a step back.

Comment

• Who would want to manage an artist who now only listens to yes people and is not willing to listen to criticism

Comment

• not only new (and better) management but also and -most importantly- better marketing and distribution
                          but hey what do I know

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                            At one of the MX shows Madonna herself said that he wasnt speaking to her.
                            Did she say why?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                              Did she say why?
                              Not sure. Some people just reported that after one of the shows. Probably has to do with her not listening to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                Not sure. Some people just reported that after one of the shows. Probably has to do with her not listening to him.
                                Listening to what?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                  Listening to what?
                                  Im just guessing its about start times and her not playing the hits. She said at the very first MX show that he told her to play the hits and she responded with "im not an artist whos artistry has died and has nothing left to give" or something like that. It was posted on Mnation in one of the show threads.

Comment

• ^ Why should he be upset about her not playing the hits? Her shows are selling well from what I have heard.

I can understand that he's not happy with the starting time of the show(s).

Comment

• I think its more to do with managing someone who doesnt listen to him. He can only manage those who take his advice. If she does her own thing then there is no point in managing her.

Comment

• Love this performance!!! Huh !!!

Comment

• ^it should be on her channel

Comment

• Madonna is the artist i listened most in 2019 according to Spotify.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Christina Aguilera singing Like a Prayer!!

https://www.facebook.com/50691822935...=e&d=n&sfns=mo

Comment

• Madonna was my most played singer on Spotify in 2019.

Comment

• Mine too. Madame X being the most played album for me this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mpol View Post
                                                    Mine too. Madame X being the most played album for me this year.
                                                    +1, by a large margin:

1. Madame X - Madonna - 2,379
                                                    2. Norman F∧cking Rockwell! - Lana Del Rey - 1,004
                                                    3. Thank U, Next - Ariana Grande - 231
                                                    7. American Life - Madonna - 149 [RE]
                                                    10. Like a Prayer - Madonna - 131 [RE]
                                                    10. Music - Madonna - 131 [RE]

Artists:

1. Madonna - 3,882

2. Lana Del Rey - 1,051
                                                    3. Ariana Grande - 247

Songs:

1. Medellín (with Maluma) - Madonna - 255
                                                    2. Faz Gostoso (feat. Anitta) - Madonna - 159
                                                    3-18. all the other tracks from Madame X - 158 to 100
                                                    19. The Greatest - Lana Del Rey - 95
                                                    Last edited by Shadowplay; Sat December 7, 2019, 21:04.
                                                    "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X