Comment

• Danny Aiello dies at 86 . Rip

Comment

• ^^He was perfect in his role in PDP.
            RIP

Comment

• R.I.P. Mr Aiello

Comment

• RIP. He was a perfect video father. Still remembering his mild smile looking at his daughter in the kitchen from the video. He was a great father.
                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Madame X Won in the Billboard Poll as the Best Album 2019!!!
                  47.21% Votes
                  Courage 25.49% Votes

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...-the-year-poll
                  Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• At least voters thought madame x deserved its own respect unlike the pathetic grammys. Congrats madame x
                    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Madonna and boyfriend Ahlamalik Williams in Miami

https://www.facebook.com/15715395823...998478421/?d=n

Comment

• did they replace M's original Papa don't Preach audio (4:27) on Spotify with the Extended version mix (5:45)? (On the True Blue album playlist)

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                          Madonna and boyfriend Ahlamalik Williams in Miami

https://www.facebook.com/15715395823...998478421/?d=n
                          Eww

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                            did they replace M's original Papa don't Preach audio (4:27) on Spotify with the Extended version mix (5:45)? (On the True Blue album playlist)
                            Yes and it sucks imo

Comment

did they replace M's original Papa don't Preach audio (4:27) on Spotify with the Extended version mix (5:45)? (On the True Blue album playlist)
                              wdym by playlist? you mean in the album spotify page? it was always the longer version there.
                              Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                              Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
                                wdym by playlist? you mean in the album spotify page? it was always the longer version there.
                                the TB album playlist , I had the original album version there a long time ago but I hadn't given it some spins until recently and noticed it changed
                                oh well

Comment

• Its been there for years. The album version can only be found on Celebration. Same with Dress You Up. The extended mixes are used for the main album.

Comment

the TB album playlist , I had the original album version there a long time ago but I hadn't given it some spins until recently and noticed it changed
                                    oh well
                                    can you post a link of the playlist?
                                    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                      Its been there for years. The album version can only be found on Celebration. Same with Dress You Up. The extended mixes are used for the main album.
                                      That's a bit frustrating for us long-time fans. I love the extended versions but as sort-of remixed versions. Not as replaceable versions of the originals. I didn't even like it when the edit of "Lucky star" was replaced by the extended mix on The Immaculate Colleciton.
                                      A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
                                        Madame X Won in the Billboard Poll as the Best Album 2019!!!
                                        47.21% Votes
                                        Courage 25.49% Votes

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...-the-year-poll
                                        This was impressive. Goes to show that Billboard readers are also over the hip/hop rap invasion on the Hot 100.

Comment

• Amazing to see Madame X received such a praise

Queen.

Comment

• Op-Ed: Madonna puts on the greatest concert by a female artist in 2019

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/entert...#ixzz68CcujHG

Comment

• Fan voters think madame x is the best.
                                              Critics think it's the best show in 2019.
                                              Madame x is successful whatever the sales is.

Comment

• ^^thats true as supported by many accounts. Many fans just feel soured because we expected something else and craved just a bit more from the Queen.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
                                                  can you post a link of the playlist?
                                                  He just means the album itself.

Comment

• Ugh I hate the Daily Hate (Mail) so much... Now they build graphs to "assess" the age gap between Madonna and her lovers? Pathetic!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...oy-lovers.html
                                                    A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

Working...
                                                    X