Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Yes, they are.

Anyway, lucky her for having younger and younger boyfriends.
    Even though quality-wise she went on a downward spiral, imho: Jesus > > > > Brahim > > > > > > this new guy.
    "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• Queen better get that young Vitamin D
      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post
        ^Yes, they are.

Even though quality-wise she went on a downward spiral, imho: Jesus > > > > Brahim > > > > > > this new guy.
        Did you say lucky? 🙄

She paid for it.

Comment

• The best albums of 2019

12. Madame X
          https://www.slantmagazine.com/featur...ums-of-2019/3/

45. Madame X
          https://www.nme.com/features/the-gre...f-2019-2586777
          i saw a ray of light, Madame X saved my life

Comment

• Sexist, just like anything else related to Madonna's age.

You'd never see a graph for like that for a male celebrity.

Comment

^Yes, they are.

Agree lol I don’t find him attractive at all. Jesus was delicious
              And btw Lola’s new guy... eeekk... I mean, from dating Timothée Chalamet to this?!
              “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Billboard

What's *Your* Favorite Song of 2019? You Picked Celine Dion, Madonna & More

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...gs-of-the-year

Comment

• Wow! Who knew so many UKMixers were on Billboard's staff?

Comment

• I guess dusty diva fans can use modern technologies after all. Hopefully they graduate from polls to streaming.
                    I have received many gifts from God,
                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• https://atrl.net/forums/topic/271776...madonna-cover/

“Madonna and child”

No words.

Comment

And “someone” in another thread about the same issue said ageism towards woman happens in the same way to mans: the nerve of some people, Lord !!

Comment

• ^^Who said this?!

Comment

• I don't mind the headlines, stopped getting mad about things i can't change a long time ago.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• That crazy time when she handled me her mic...

FOLLOW THE DUCK
                              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...RpLtZEEAHM1AEw

Comment

• It's really sad to see Madonna this irrelevant this decade thanks to MDNA and RH. Had she released a better album MDNA and promoted it, would the outcome have been different?
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                  It's really sad to see Madonna this irrelevant this decade thanks to MDNA and RH. Had she released a better album MDNA and promoted it, would the outcome have been different?
                                  Wasn’t u in another thread saying ( answering to a comment about low sales of Celine new album) that for veterans like Celine and Madonna, sales doesn’t count but Tour is what matters.......

Ok let remind u MDNA and RH amassed almost 500 mil dollars in ticket sales..... !!

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                    It's really sad to see Madonna this irrelevant this decade thanks to MDNA and RH. Had she released a better album MDNA and promoted it, would the outcome have been different?
                                    Madame X hasn’t helped much either. It’s all entirely up to her - this is the artistic path she has chosen, and to a certain degree, I’ve enjoyed M giving an F about what the GP thinks, but sure, sad and strange for us long time fans to witness a complete dismissal and even forgetfulness of M’s work overall. Even her past work is rather unknown to a lot of younger people- compared to Michael Jackson’s, Prince and even George Michael’s. I hope things turn around eventually. Hopefully people will recognise the HUGE artistic value of her work in the future.

(And controversial- I enjoy MDNA and Rebel Heart quite a lot, so whatevs!)
                                    “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• And let's be honest, the Eurovision debacle didn't help her either. That really painted her in a very particular light in Europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                                        Wasn’t u in another thread saying ( answering to a comment about low sales of Celine new album) that for veterans like Celine and Madonna, sales doesn’t count but Tour is what matters.......

Ok let remind u MDNA and RH amassed almost 500 mil dollars in ticket sales..... !!
                                        I was talking about the quality of her music and how she is perceived by younger generations.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Yeah she actually needs to do a decent live performance in Europe to recover from Eurovision but they'll probably just think she's miming anyway so idk...as long as we get decent regular output from her I don't mind the artistic route she takes, I'm here for the long haul and just really love her music, Madame X was so exciting for me that I'm happy ( would be happier without Eurovision but can't win them all lol)

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
                                            Even her past work is rather unknown to a lot of younger people- compared to Michael Jackson’s, Prince and even George Michael’s. (...) Hopefully people will recognise the HUGE artistic value of her work in the future.
                                            They will... when she’ll pass away like MJ, Prince and even George Michael ;-)

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jimshakes View Post
                                                Yeah she actually needs to do a decent live performance in Europe to recover from Eurovision but they'll probably just think she's miming anyway so idk...as long as we get decent regular output from her I don't mind the artistic route she takes, I'm here for the long haul and just really love her music, Madame X was so exciting for me that I'm happy ( would be happier without Eurovision but can't win them all lol)
                                                agree here

ESC performance was a BIG stain for this era.
                                                A pity because everything before that seemed to go on point, the hologram performance in the Usa ( I couldn’t even remember which event was that) was very well received.....

About ESC, other than the vocal issue, she made in my opinion , the big mistake to play it too dark and preaching, for that type of audience who is, let’s say it frankly, so cheap..
                                                And the fact she presented one of the worst song on the album (Future) and beside that totally unknown to the general public, it was the ice on the cake...... had she performed Medellin, and gave to the whole performance a more coloured and a less serious tone, it would have been a totally different story from the disaster that it came out.....

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                                                  agree here

ESC performance was a BIG stain for this era.
                                                  A pity because everything before that seemed to go on point, the hologram performance in the Usa ( I couldn’t even remember which event was that) was very well received.....

About ESC, other than the vocal issue, she made in my opinion , the big mistake to play it too dark and preaching, for that type of audience who is, let’s say it frankly, so cheap..
                                                  And the fact she presented one of the worst song on the album (Future) and beside that totally unknown to the general public, it was the ice on the cake...... had she performed Medellin, and gave to the whole performance a more coloured and a less serious tone, it would have been a totally different story from the disaster that it came out.....
                                                  I partly blame her team for that disaster that severely damaged her reputation in Europe. It was like they didn't inform her or did research by themselves about its significance, type, impact and how important it was for its viewing audience. She behaved like she came to some private party without previous rehearsal thinking that her name was enough to wow the audience.
                                                  When we lose what we love
                                                  Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                                  When we lose what we love
                                                  Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• ^They had a plan. Fix the audio after.
                                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                                                    X