No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She should've performed Faz Gostoso instead of Future.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
      ^They had a plan. Fix the audio after.
      so true
      I do wonder what happened that day. I do think something happened with her earpiece... or that the autotune didn’t really kick in until “Future” unfortunately. Either way, it killed the promo for the album in Europe.
      “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• "Madame X" has been placed third among the worst albums of 2019 by AjayII.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj9FqLmevMQ
        "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• ^Who cares about that nobody.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

^Who cares about that nobody.
            Nobody is me. I am nobody.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• She cant even pronounce Medellin correctly. Next.

Comment

I posted it only because we all kept on writing about her for pages and pages just a few months ago. I am glad the “hangover” is gone ;-)

Comment

+10000000

Don’t forget we’re talking about the girl who said “MEHH” to “Live To Tell” and “WOW” to Jimmy Jimmy......

Next.....

Comment

• Everybody cared enough about her to post and discuss her irrelevant opinion videos
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• ^Two-three same persons ain't everybody.
                      I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• That Nobody said madonna sounded like lady gaga. Bull. Next.
                        Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                          That Nobody said madonna sounded like lady gaga. Bull. Next.
                          NO!
                          The Power of Good-bye sounded like a Gaga song.
                          ROTFL!!!

Comment

• I hope she'll feel well mentally and physically after the holidays. If not, she should cancel European leg and take care of herself until her next album cycle (2023-2024)
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• ^Why mentally? What did it happen (her knee aside)?

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                I hope she'll feel well mentally and physically after the holidays. If not, she should cancel European leg and take care of herself until her next album cycle (2023-2024)
                                I don’t think she could have a say in the matter this time .
                                It’s a healthy issue, and it seems being a pretty serious problem, it’s all up to the Doctors to say whether she can go on with the tour or let it go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post
                                  ^Why mentally? What did it happen (her knee aside)?
                                  It is a very demanding schedule, plus she must be missing her kids who aren 't with her. And her latest Miami meltdown if you believe the rumors.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• At least, Merry X-mass!

FOLLOW THE DUCK
                                    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...RpLtZEEAHM1AEw

Comment

• Is there a release date for more I Don't Search, I Find remixes?
                                      FOLLOW THE DUCK
                                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...RpLtZEEAHM1AEw

Comment

• Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

• Hang on what Miami meltdown?

Comment

• If Guy Ritchie rumor is true, he is the biggest asshole in the world.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad_Bobby2009 View Post
                                              At least, Merry X-mass!

Whewwww
                                              Why that lame and boring song on the masterful madonna performance??
                                              Dont bring her song here.
                                              I hate that and regretted clicking it.
                                              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• First of all guy Ritchie needs to spit back her whopping money 90 millions for the divorce .
                                                Now he is still bugging her. What a loser.

Comment

• I've read that it should have something to do with David's custody while Madonna is touring, but can someone explain what is Ritchie rumoured to be doing this time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post
                                                    I've read that it should have something to do with David's custody while Madonna is touring, but can someone explain what is Ritchie rumoured to be doing this time?
                                                    I also think it's about Banda.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X