• Show
Clear All
  • BodyShop
    Superstar
    • 25 Feb 2015

Originally posted by jochen
    This Kaballah nonsense made her uncool.
    Loooked too forced
    Although it was boring ,it was by no means 'nonsense'.
    Actually,it's a very interesting philosophy

Comment

• Artoo
      • 01 May 2005

Re: Madonna

Most religions and belief systems teach the same basic principles that amount to a solid foundation for being a good human being. Kabbalah is ultimately just another method of teaching exactly what Roman Catholicism (at its core) does and if it worked for Madonna, then good for her.

The biggest thing I think it’s done for her is make her understand that by engaging with her fans, singing songs for us she might not want to puts light into our lives - I genuinely think that’s why we have had so many revisited classics over the last decade and a half: because she’s made her peace with them in that they give so many people indisputable joy. Plus not singing them feeds her own ego.
      I don't need no good advice, I'm already wasted​.

Comment

• NoAngel
        Legend
        • 15 Nov 2008

She posted « Ready For The Next Chapter! ....... on social media followed by an enigmatic video which is a combination of La Isla Bonita and Bad Girl It's coming!
        When we lose what we love
        Don't think anything will ever taste the same
        When we lose what we love
        Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• upushme
          Manager
          • 28 Jun 2006

Originally posted by NoAngel
          She posted « Ready For The Next Chapter! ....... on social media followed by an enigmatic video which is a combination of La Isla Bonita and Bad Girl It's coming!
          I really think so!
          Maybe it was from the set of her NEW video.

Comment

• spiritboy
            Legend
            • 11 Jan 2004

Nah, probably another MDNA Skin video is coming
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• BodyShop
              Superstar
              • 25 Feb 2015

Originally posted by spiritboy
              Nah, probably another MDNA Skin video is coming
              I hope so

Comment

• MrLeonix
                Legend
                • 13 Jan 2013

"Forbidden Love" was the undeniable 5th single from "Confessions on a Dancefloor".

I miss the days she would milk eras with 5-6 singles.
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• jochen
                  Manager
                  • 13 Feb 2008

Why is this milking?

Its Promoting an album the old way and totally fair
                  YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

• NothingFails
                    Legend
                    • 09 Jan 2004

While Madonna never extracted as much from an album the way Michael and Janet would, you have to remember how her eras would blend together. True Blue segued into Who's That Girl, Like a Prayer segued into I'm Breathless. Bedtime Stories segued into Something To Remember, even you could argue we perhaps didn't get one final Ray Of Light single because Beautiful Stranger did that.

Nowadays this never seems to be the case
                    My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• jochen
                      Manager
                      • 13 Feb 2008

Like a prayer hardly had more hits.
                      All was released what was possible hits. They even tried KIT
                      YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

• MrLeonix
                        Legend
                        • 13 Jan 2013

Madonna had plenty of albums where she left at least one amazing brilliant song unreleased as an album track.

- I still don't understand why or how "Keep it together" was released instead of "Till death do us part" during Like a Prayer's campaign.

- Also, Don't get me wrong I love "Nothing really matters" but ROL's 5th single should've been "Sky fits heaven".

- And lets not forget what happened to "Impressive Instant", another gem left as an album track.

"Forbidden Love", "The Beat Goes On", "Love Spent" and "Rebel Heart" should have been singles on their respective albums.
                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• NothingFails
                          Legend
                          • 09 Jan 2004

I think KIT was chosen because Oh Father underperformed in the states, her first lowest charting hit to that point so Warner went with something less serious whereas Til Death Do Us Part being about domestic violence would've likely performed similar to Oh Father. Keep It Together didn't slay the charts but at least it brought her back to the top ten after Oh Father stalling at #20.
                          My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Angeman
                            Manager
                            • 06 May 2018

Personally I would never choose TIl Death.. over KIT and SFH over Nothing Really Matters. The two chosen are more suitable for radio imo.

I think Impressive Instant would have flopped but it's one of Madonnas best songs.

Comment

• RavennaBonet
                              • 06 Nov 2016

Originally posted by MrLeonix
                              Madonna had plenty of albums where she left at least one amazing brilliant song unreleased as an album track.

- I still don't understand why or how "Keep it together" was released instead of "Till death do us part" during Like a Prayer's campaign.

- Also, Don't get me wrong I love "Nothing really matters" but ROL's 5th single should've been "Sky fits heaven".

- And lets not forget what happened to "Impressive Instant", another gem left as an album track.

"Forbidden Love", "The Beat Goes On", "Love Spent" and "Rebel Heart" should have been singles on their respective albums.
                              til death do us part as a single ? Uh glad you people were not in her circle and btw I love that song but its not single worthy at all
                              Regressive's are a curse

Comment

• upushme
                                Manager
                                • 28 Jun 2006

I think that the best songs of the album Like a Prayer are the ones she didn't choose as singles: Love Song, Till Death Do Us Part, Promise to Try, Spanish Eyes.
                                Tha album version of Express Yourself is too long and boring; Cherish and Dear Jesse for me are just fillers.

Comment

• RayRay
                                  Legend
                                  • 13 Nov 2011

Like A Prayer, Express Youself, Cherish, Dear Jessie, Oh Father and Keep It Together were perfect singles IMO.

Promise To Try and Spanish Eyes could have been great singles too if they hadn't gone for Dear Jessie/Oh Father.
                                  Mariah - Madonna - Debbie Gibson - Céline Dion - Lara Fabian - Linda Eder - Janet Jackson - Whitney Houston

Comment

• Westen
                                    Legend
                                    • 11 Jun 2013

[tweet:3brmruz1]https://twitter.com/WORLDMUSICAWARD/status/1013389411084578816[/tweet:3brmruz1]

Comment

• Artoo
                                      • 01 May 2005

Madonna never features, so I’m interested to see what the song is like to make her want to this time.
                                      I don't need no good advice, I'm already wasted​.

Comment

• Westen
                                        Legend
                                        • 11 Jun 2013

I mean, why would WMA tweet about it, out of nowhere? There weren't even rumors about their collab?

I'm all for Madonna being featured on popular artists today, she missed her chance with Drake and Major Lazer, she should lean towards Ariana now for that hit

Comment

• cheapthrills
                                          Administrator and Site Supporter
                                          • 08 Jul 2016

MIley tho? wyd Madonna

Comment

Working...