No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evita is great. Maybe I have special bonds because I am argentinian, and although history is kind of twisted in the movie (and kind of is very generous) I always get touched watching it.

Madonna's performance is very good, which does not mean she is a good actress, but the character fit her. The songs are catchy, the cinematography is on point.

I watched it twice in the cinema and then always get caight if I ran across it on TV. Also love the Love Don't Live Here Anymore video that was shot in a Buenos Aires cafe during her stay here.
    CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
    FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• ^^It’s impossible to watch TNBT two times in a lifetime, so three times in a row would be out of this world.
      "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• I won't watch Evita, because I am not interested in the movie at all and also hate her songs from that movie.
        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• I love Evita, i can't think of anyone else playing that role.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Found this old article. He said that Madonna was live

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/2/16...-baltzell-2018
            When we lose what we love
            Don't think anything will ever taste the same
            When we lose what we love
            Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Why would he need to lie about her vocals. I think they were live vocals with a backing track.

Comment

• 100% all prerecorded. Not one live note, but it wasnt necessary to be live.

Comment

• What was you favorite Madonna moment of the decade?

for me, I'd say the Super Bowl halftime show performance

Comment

• TNbT is horrible. Cant watch it once again already . I would rather watch evita and hear the songs forever.
                    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                      What was you favorite Madonna moment of the decade?

for me, I'd say the Super Bowl halftime show performance
                      Probably agree with you. I remember how nervous I was watching that freaking game (my first and only time watching that) wating for her to perform.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                        100% all prerecorded. Not one live note, but it wasnt necessary to be live.
                        I think Music wasn't even pre-recorded. Sounds 100% like the album vocals.
                        FOLLOW THE DUCK
                        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...RpLtZEEAHM1AEw

Comment

• "Evita" is great. I must have watched it 5-6 times. "The Next Best Thing" was totally embarrassing though...
                          jio CHARTS NOW: 31/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10741544

Comment

• Swept Away >>>

Comment

• Swept Away is an insult to the art of film making
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy View Post
                                Swept Away >>>

I remember seeing that movie on TV and I was thinking that the actress looked familiar. But yeah as [MENTION=948]spiritboy[/MENTION] said it’s terrible.
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Material Girl is the first M song I played this new year

What’s yours? Curious to know....

Comment

• ^Drowned World/Substitute for Love
                                    "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• Em... probably "Medellin"
                                      jio CHARTS NOW: 31/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10741544

Comment

• wish madonna would consider directing music videos for other artists... she would be so good at it... i remember back in the day her mentioning she wanted to direct one for Cher

Comment

• Happy New Year from Madonna, dancing the pole and having the time of her life ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B6xRp9z...d=ux9883az4kb7

Comment

• The first M song I listened to this decade is officially "Future" the lyrics quite work for a NY's/new decade mood, right? Hoping that some learn from the past so they can come to the future — positive vibes, etc. (But please no more woke snowflakes ) lol
                                            “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• First Madonna song I listened to today was American Pie.

I actually enjoyed The Next Best Thing as well as Swept Away.

But they come nowhere near Evita. Evita is not only one of my favorite Madonna movies, it's also one of my all time favorite movies by any actor/actress.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• The first Madonna song I listened to this decade was Crazy <3

Comment

• Digital Journal

http://www.digitaljournal.com/entert...article/564442

Op-Ed: Madonna releases best album by a female in 2019 — 'Madame X'

"Pop megastar Madonna has released the greatest album by a female recording artist in 2019 — "Madame X." Digital Journal has the scoop.

Madame X was a highly eclectic musical effort, and it showcased a wide variety of musical styles, genres, and melodic flavors. It was described as "stunning," and rightfully so. It illustrates Madonna's ability to constantly reinvent musically creatively and artistically. She is not afraid to be bold and vulnerable at the same time. Madame X is an exceptional work of musical art.

Her inspirational song "I Rise" is worth the price of the album alone. Other noteworthy tunes include "Extreme Occident," "Come Alive," "I Don't Search I Find," as well as "Medellín," her infectious collaboration with Maluma. She still possesses the voice of an angel after all of these decades, and she is a true visionary.

With Madame X, Madonna was able to once again top the Billboard 200 all-genre charts. That was her ninth career No. 1 album and it sold 95,000 units in its first week, where 90,000 of those units were pure album sales.

Madame X is available on Apple Music and on Spotify, and it is worth more than just a passing glance.

In other Madonna news, Digital Journal proclaimed her residency at the BAM Howard Gilman Opera House (-link-) as the "greatest concert by a female artist in 2019."

Comment

• Anyone mentioning Extreme Occident as a highlight gets it.
                                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                                                    X