Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Madonna song this year and decade:

I was actually just having a walk yesterday and Vogue kind of popped in my head. Now I'm finishing the first spin of a Madonna album in the new year/decade and the honor goes to Bedtime Stories.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I still haven't listened to a Madonna song yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        I still haven't listened to a Madonna song yet.
        Same. But I‘m tempted to listen to Rebel Heart rn.

Anyway I heard Like a Prayer on the radio a few days ago
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
          Anyone mentioning Extreme Occident as a highlight gets it.
          YES.

Comment

• EO is top 5 maybe even 3. The tour version is better though as it has an intro instead of just starting with her singing.

Comment

• Free Early Entry Passes now available for the 2020 Madonna Fan Party - for people who can guarantee they will be there 2.45pm.

Madonna's makeup artist Aaron and her dancers will be attending. Hope to see a lot of you there again.
              If these have all gone, don't worry, no ticket needed, just show up from 3pm.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/madon...ts-88016197817

Comment

• Eeeewwp I’ll try to go. Also trying to go to a Madame X show but I’ve just moved and things are all over the place.

Comment

• Ordered both Hard Candy and GHV2's CDs cuz I don't know wtH happened to them lol can't find them anywhere I know I could just open spottyfive but still...
                  I love my physical products ok get off mah back

Comment

• ^I bought a copy of HC just yesterday in Ljubljana because it was priced EUR 3,99 and I wanted to increase her Slovenian sales :-D
                    "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• So I went to Medellín to see how "Medellín" was doing. I was told the whole country knew the song but they hated it, apparently. I forgot to ask about the other Maluma collaborations.
                      Originally posted by WhatTheHell
                      Voice of the truth here!! :(

Comment

• I wonder what's next for Madonna after the tour

Comment

• ^I hope she’ll take a long rest, sign a record contract, take care of her legacy and start releasing proper special editions (I would love an expanded TIC30).
                          I suspect we’ll have to wait for a long time to get a new album.
                          "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post
                            ^I bought a copy of HC just yesterday in Ljubljana because it was priced EUR 3,99 and I wanted to increase her Slovenian sales :-D
                            Great! It must be up to 5 copies sold now! Is it eligible for platinum?
                            When we lose what we love
                            Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                            When we lose what we love
                            Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• She seems to be healing well. Hope she'll tour Europe without having any major problems.

Comment

• Currently playing..... <3

Comment

• for her next era I'd like M to do something with this aesthetic, something clean, fresh (like Fabian Baron's stuff) , such as this one shot by Jean Baptiste Mondino btw which we know has done some great stuff for her, a tad similar to Bedtime Stories but sleeker:

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                    I wonder what's next for Madonna after the tour
                                    I would like to see her ditch all the vocal effects and use her lower register more.

Can't decide what musical route I would like to see her go down next. Listening to a lot of Jazz recently so maybe a dark electronic jazz album; although this era has a dark tone.
                                    Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                      Ordered both Hard Candy and GHV2's CDs cuz I don't know wtH happened to them lol can't find them anywhere I know I could just open spottyfive but still...
                                      I love my physical products ok get off mah back
                                      I still have the candies that came with my Hard Candy CD lol
                                      Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

Comment

• Well they must be very sticky and sweet ��

Comment

• Just don't eat them. You might end up with little hard candies of your own.
                                          I have received many gifts from God,
                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Is she heading to Lisbon or still in Maldives?

Comment

• I think she is back in Lisbon, she shared the name of the resort she stayed in Maldives, which basically means she left there.

Comment

• Currently playing.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post
                                                  Currently playing.....

can’t open the video..... which song is that?

Comment

• Streaming this Pop Masterpiece like there’s no tomorrow....

Comment

Working...
                                                    X