Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
    Streaming this Pop Masterpiece like there’s no tomorrow....

So the extended remix youre playing? Shame it should be the true album version.

Comment

• ^ +1

replacing the album version with that extended remix is still beyond me

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        I wonder what's next for Madonna after the tour
        I'm still dreaming for a brand new track from a movie. Missing her soundtrack songs.
        FOLLOW THE DUCK
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...RpLtZEEAHM1AEw

Comment

canít open the video..... which song is that?
          Amazing from Music album

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad_Bobby2009 View Post
            Missing her soundtrack songs.
            Me too. Her last great soundtrack song was Time Stood Still.

Comment

• Yes she always delivered a sublime job working on soundtrack movie, only exception for me was Die Another Day, a song I never fully connect to .

Comment

Yes she always delivered a sublime job working on soundtrack movie, only exception for me was Die Another Day, a song I never fully connect to .
                Yeah that + "American Pie"... but at least TNBT soundtrack had the amazing "Time Stood Still". Otherwise every Madonna soundtrack contribution has been nothing less than amazing.
                jio CHARTS NOW: 18/1/2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...0#post10809490

Comment

• I know I am part of a minority, but I LOVE American Pie, itís among my favourite 5 Madonna songs ever (I didnít know the Don MacLean original version at the time, and I still find Madonnaís superior, the original is soooo long and I donít like Donís voice. Please donít crucify me :-D).
                  "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• American Pie is amazing. There is this ... quality to be delivery. Almost somber. And yet the video has a tongue in cheek twang.
                    Her visuals through this era and into music are criminally underrated.

Comment

• I don't like Madonna's version and I don't like the original either. But between the two I'd take (an edit) of the original anytime. Madonna's version sounds too much a by-the-numbers 2000 cover of the song (if I am making any sense). She is singing it nicely but it's not a very inspired cover IMO. I remember how shocked (happy for her but still shocked) I was when this went #1, right after the far superior "Beautiful Stranger" got stuck at #2 lol
                      jio CHARTS NOW: 18/1/2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...0#post10809490

Comment

• Girls, both DAD and AP are great. Next topic pls.
                        I have received many gifts from God,
                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• There is a fantastic unofficial rock remix of "Papa Don't Preach" on youtube. It's not very professionally made but it sounds cool. Did anyone else listen to it?

Comment

• I love her version of American Pie, but "Time Stood Still" should have been THAT soundtrack single as it's far superior.

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy View Post
                              I love her version of American Pie, but "Time Stood Still" should have been THAT soundtrack single as it's far superior.
                              I agree. It's one of my top favorite Madonna songs.
                              Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• American Pie is amazing.
                                Love the song, the video, and also the RIchard Humpty remix is heaven. Everything is perfect..... u canít find a stain.

Comment

• Even as an American, I would take her version over the original any day. She looks absolutely beautiful in the video with that tiara on her head.

Comment

• Ap is gorgeous. Her remix by victor Calderon is a masterpiece. Loved to dance to it at clubs back then.
                                    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• American Pie is still a favorite of mine. I like the original too, but love Madonna's version a little better.
                                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I love both, M's and the original

Comment

• Her lisbon concerts are all almost sold out (only the 18th is completely sold out). Can't imagine she'll cancel some of these as they'll be packed with people. Only the two last shows in Lisbon have still various places left.

Does someone know which dates in Lisbon are going to be used for the filming exactly?

Comment

• I LOVE her version of "American Pie". I can still remember how happy it made me when I first listened to it on the radio. To this day, and to a lot of fans' dismay, it is still one of my fave M tracks. I play it often.
                                            ďA sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.Ē - Bette Davis

Comment

• Madonna posted a video of her visiting the theatre she's playing in in Lisbon. She looks... fragile

Comment

• Gay Rights!
                                                DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
                                                  I LOVE her version of "American Pie".
                                                  +1

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                                    Madonna posted a video of her visiting the theatre she's playing in in Lisbon. She looks... fragile
                                                    Really?!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X