She nominated for Songwriters Hall of Fame four years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by britneyliam View Post
      Why Madonna is Not in the Songwriters Hall of Fame
      She nominated for Songwriters Hall of Fame four years ago
      Her time will come.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• She's had to cancel tonight's date in Lisbon... she's trying her best, poor Madge

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
          She's had to cancel tonight's date in Lisbon... she's trying her best, poor Madge
          Two users from here would attend in this show. It's not fair.

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
            My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
            Forever and always!

Comment

• Fingers crossed?
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• What's going on with her? Is she ok?

She's cancelled several concerts, correct?

Comment

• It seems like this is going to be her last tour

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                    What's going on with her? Is she ok?

She's cancelled several concerts, correct?
                    I don't think she cares about her legacy anymore. That's the only explanation i can give to this horrible attitude and management.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• ^don't forget the horrible music, too.

'Madame X' is definitely the lowest point in her career, music wise. I even rank it below 'MDNA' now which used to be my least favorite album by her. What the hell was she thinking releasing this mess of an album?

Comment

• Well, that's not everybody's opinion. I like Madame X, it has some great moments.
                        I don't think this is going to be the last tour, but she needs to recover of the injury

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyONE View Post
                          ^don't forget the horrible music, too.

'Madame X' is definitely the lowest point in her career, music wise. I even rank it below 'MDNA' now which used to be my least favorite album by her. What the hell was she thinking releasing this mess of an album?
                          Its her best album since Hard Candy and most fans and music publications agree.

Comment

• The same thing happened with Rebel Heart, it was also "her best album since ...", she had positive reviews, etc. until Madame X arrived and took that place, when she releases new music it will happen again and Madame X will join Hard Candy , MDNA and Rebel Heart.
                            Last edited by Leomax; Tue January 21, 2020, 02:47.

Comment

• Hard Candy wasn't a good album anyway, so I'm not sure people are using its name. It was only her last album to produce a global megahit.
                              Originally posted by WhatTheHell
                              Voice of the truth here!! :(

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                Well, that's not everybody's opinion. I like Madame X, it has some great moments.
                                I don't think this is going to be the last tour, but she needs to recover of the injury
                                I don't think she'll tour again. Even if she does, i don't see an arena/stadium tour in the foreseeable future.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The simple truth is that her legacy suffered a huge downfall during the #GuyOsearyManagement years. Everything went south since she left Warner. I have no idea what's next since they can't milk her tourwise anymore...
                                  FOLLOW THE DUCK
                                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...RpLtZEEAHM1AEw

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad_Bobby2009 View Post
                                    The simple truth is that her legacy suffered a huge downfall during the #GuyOsearyManagement years. Everything went south since she left Warner. I have no idea what's next since they can't milk her tourwise anymore...
                                    “The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple.”

but yeah I agree about things going south after the other Guy and leaving WM

Comment

The simple truth is that her legacy suffered a huge downfall during the #GuyOsearyManagement years. Everything went south since she left Warner. I have no idea what's next since they can't milk her tourwise anymore...

Sorry but fans love to blame Guy O but Guy cant control the type of music M makes. She is responsible for whatever state her brand is in now. She chose to work on movies like WE and rush MDNA. She chose to work with Timbaland and Pharrell. She chooses to act the way she does. Guy has no power over her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                        Sorry but fans love to blame Guy O but Guy cant control the type of music M makes. She is responsible for whatever state her brand is in now. She chose to work on movies like WE and rush MDNA. She chose to work with Timbaland and Pharrell. She chooses to act the way she does. Guy has no power over her.
                                        Well, got a few questions. Who's to blame for her poor excuse of a YouTube Channel? Who's to blame for the "untraditional promo" bullsh*t? Who's to blame for all of these unsorted songs on her Spotify channel? 10 years ago, she was the most respected female act on the planet. Today, she's a bad joke. Who's the manager of this hot mess? Who's responsible!?

The Worst PR team.
                                        The Worst YouTube & Spotify Administrators.
                                        Poor videos.
                                        Poor production.

Who's hiring these people? Why?
                                        FOLLOW THE DUCK
                                        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...RpLtZEEAHM1AEw

Comment

Well, got a few questions. Who's to blame for her poor excuse of a YouTube Channel? Who's to blame for the "untraditional promo" bullsh*t? Who's to blame for all of these unsorted songs on her Spotify channel? 10 years ago, she was the most respected female act on the planet. Today, she's a bad joke. Who's the manager of this hot mess? Who's responsible!?

The Worst PR team.
                                          Poor videos.
                                          Poor production.

So true.
                                          terrible management and pr team.
                                          they cant do it properly.
                                          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

The Worst PR team.
                                            Poor videos.
                                            Poor production.

Well all those things you mentioned have nothing to do with how shes seen today. They are just things that need tidying up. The GP do not say Madonna is a joke because she has two La Isla Bonita videos on YT or Papa Dont Preach on Spotify is the extended remix. They dont care about that. They dont look at her the way they should because she doesnt act how they want her to act.

Also fans have spammed Guy over and over about the YT situation. He knows about it 100% and if nothings being done then there is a reason for that. Its easy to blame Guy, but guess what? A new manager will do all the same things.

Comment

• I think Madonna is respected for the GP and the industry. She's the most iconic artist alive in the last 40 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

Well all those things you mentioned have nothing to do with how shes seen today. They are just things that need tidying up. The GP do not say Madonna is a joke because she has two La Isla Bonita videos on YT or Papa Dont Preach on Spotify is the extended remix. They dont care about that. They dont look at her the way they should because she doesnt act how they want her to act.

Also fans have spammed Guy over and over about the YT situation. He knows about it 100% and if nothings being done then there is a reason for that. Its easy to blame Guy, but guess what? A new manager will do all the same things.
                                                We would like to know the reason then cause from my point of view the guy who controls her YouTube channel is just lazy. Me and some other Madonna fans is the reason her channel got fixed a bit the last 1.5 year cause we found him on social media and spammed him, otherwise nothing would've happen. He didn't even know how to add hashtags on Youtube, yet they still have him there while even i can do better than him, pleaseeee. We told him to update thumbnails, add lyrics and he did in half videos only, what the hell.. you can see that they don't care to even do the simpliest things. Her performances from BBMAs and Grammys 2015 got blocked, this is happens ONLY to her channel, other's performances still there.

A different manager would've promote Madame X throught the streaming platforms already, Guy didn't cause he's stucked in 1990s promo. Scooter could make Madonna get a top 20 song if he wanted.
                                                Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                                Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• I mean, Medellin getting released at Wednesday instead of Friday shows that her team don't know how the streaming era promo works. Medellin could've enter charts in higher position (and have more longevity) if it had sales from a full week to chart, but the charts got updated 2 days after its release And they did it with Crave too, twice in streaming era, i would like to know the reason behind this genius idea!
                                                  Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                                  Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Guy wants her to go on stage on time and wants her to sing more classics, she told herself. You think anyone can force Madonna into doing something she doesn't want to?

While i agree that her YT channel and Spotify pages would be managed better, i don't think there would be a drastic change if you bring in another manager.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X