No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making my promos round and time to post in Queen Madge's thread. Hope you all can participate in the 2010s countdown - maybe show Madame X some love. You can PM your list for the countdown and see the rules here.

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music-di...vote-by-feb-10

Comment

• Mariah's ain't her peers. End of .
      madonna dominated the 80s and I'm fine with it.
      Mariah aint a singer from the 80s. Never.
      never in another life.
      Madonnas peers will always be prince Phil collins whitney cyndi george michael boy george miss jackson lionel Ritchie and so on.
      no 90s comers. No thanks.
      Last edited by autumnwind; Mon February 3rd, 2020, 21:08.
      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• For some reason, this was just re-uploaded.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I can't at her calling Canada boring

Guess she is not attending her Oscar party this year as she hasn't cancelled her concert that day
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• even Canadians say it's boring...I got a bud in Toronto and he's always saying so...
            I love Montreal though, it's different

Comment

• Watching her insta.. its only 7,5 yrs after MDNA tour.. can not believe it.. what happened to her?? The difference between her then and now is 20 yrs..
              Is it really love if it hurts? Is it really pain if it’s inside?

Comment

• Originally posted by RHpoz View Post
                Watching her insta.. its only 7,5 yrs after MDNA tour.. can not believe it.. what happened to her?? The difference between her then and now is 20 yrs..
                What do you mean? Looks-wise?
                Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

What do you mean? Looks-wise?
                  She looks like she has aged 20 years in only 7 years. Or at least that's what I'm understanding.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• White people usually don't age gracefully and her cosmethic procedures are making it worse.

Comment

• Madonna is very well to 61 years

Comment

• Originally posted by locoporti View Post
                        White people usually don't age gracefully and her cosmethic procedures are making it worse.
                        Madonna was one of the few exception though, IMO she was aging extremely well at some point, just go and look at her during the "Confessions" era when she was 47/48 years old, a beauty and extremely well for a white woman of that age .... Then at 54 she was still considered to have aged pretty good, just look at her Super Bowl performance , "MDNA" might be sh*t but we can't deny she looked incredibly well during that era for her age and white skin. But then something indeed happened and that good aging record she was having and keeping up until her 50s just agressively turned around to the complete opposite and it does look like she aged all that she hadn't aged during her life in just 7 years. I think it had to do with bad surgery, and not taking care of herself. If she had kept whatever care or routines she was having years ago she would look like an incredible 61 y.o woman .... But with this bad plot twist now even the likes of Cher who is approaching 80 or Jane Fonda who is already over 80 years old look better than Madonna these days.

BTW, aging is not really important and doesn't change the fact that Madonna is amazing. I was just replying to your comment about white people aging bad and how Madonna was in fact aging good but then something weird happened.
                        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by locoporti View Post
                          White people usually don't age gracefully and her cosmethic procedures are making it worse.
                          Explain what you feel means aging gracefully?
                          "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                          https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                          "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Yes, basically this is what I ment.. not just looks-wise, but moving, dancing, the spirit.. Of course she looks great for 61 comparing her to average woman, but this is not the good-old M I was used to. And the change came very quickly.. very soon. I hoped for another few years after 60.. but as I see it now, it is gone forever.. makes me sad.. and makes me old too..
                            Is it really love if it hurts? Is it really pain if it’s inside?

Comment

• Last edited by MLVC89; Thu February 6th, 2020, 22:04.

Comment

• Those are not the best pictures of Madonna to use.

Its a shame from MDNA to now has been such a drastic change. Although on the Drowned World Tour I dont think her choreography was that intense except the squats during Music. She walked around most of the time. I think she could easily replicate most of that when/if her injuries heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                  Those are not the best pictures of Madonna to use.

Its a shame from MDNA to now has been such a drastic change. Although on the Drowned World Tour I dont think her choreography was that intense except the squats during Music. She walked around most of the time. I think she could easily replicate most of that when/if her injuries heal.
                                  That's not true. Her martial arts in geisha part was so intense and breathtaking. She was doing all live. Other younger girls would have fainted by doing it.
                                  madonna queen could only pull it off live.
                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• So I was browsing Spotify playlists for new music this morning and I ran into this- hmm, does the cover look familiar?

https://open.spotify.com/album/3MZrI...oycR6th5A&nd=1
                                    “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
                                      So I was browsing Spotify playlists for new music this morning and I ran into this- hmm, does the cover look familiar?

https://open.spotify.com/album/3MZrI...oycR6th5A&nd=1
                                      Omg

Comment

• Is this discussion serious? She is now over the 60 hump AND she has obliviously had a deteriorating knee issue over the last several years, which reached the breaking point over the last year.

Comment

• It’s so sad to see how Madonna’s amazing catalogue is so often dismissed/ignored nowadays. I browsed through playlists on Spotify and Apple Music today and she’s barely present. Obviously she appears on their 80s Playlists (Apple even having the nerve to wrongly include “Vogue” as an 80s hit, ugh- painful!) but she doesn’t really appear anywhere else. Oh but when she does, you guessed it, it’s usually just “Like a Prayer”.
                                          “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• The video of Love Don't Live Here Anymore was filmed in Buenos Aires in this location:

Confitería El Molino

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Very good graphics! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• Love don't live here anymore video is simple but so beautiful

Comment

Working...
                                                    X