Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10:
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• It's my honor to annouce that 2019 TOP THREAD award belongs to MADONNA!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
        CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
        FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

Comment

Comment

• La Isla Bonita is so iconic. It's probably her most known song worldwide and even most of her haters like it.

Comment

• I think LIB is the worst single from TB, but I wont deny its catchiness. I wish she would give more attention to the other singles. PDP really deserves better treatment then it has gotten (sans BAT).

Comment

• Speaking of True Blue the album
                  I was listening to this masterpiece
                  this song alone slays careers.
                  and this fan upload version of the song is just “ everything” !!

Comment

• when I was a child my parents wouldn't let me watch this video
                    Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• I met Madonna with La Isla Bonita, I was about 14 years old and I remember not being able to stop hearing her, her greatest classic

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                        La Isla Bonita is so iconic. It's probably her most known song worldwide and even most of her haters like it.
                        I think that Papa don't Preach, Like a Prayer and Vogue are most famous.

Comment

• Erotica mine (last 12 months):

Madame X - 2108 scrobbles
                          ​​Celebration - 1220
                          Confessions Tour - 665
                          MDNA Tour - 341
                          Erotica - 341
                          Sticky & Sweet Tour - 257
                          Rebel Heart Tour - 125
                          Music - 117
                          Hard Candy - 110
                          Ray of Light - 77

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post

But those song are more polarizing for different reasons. LIB is more accessible to basically anyone.
                            It is in fact my fave Madonna song, predictable perhaps but it's just very very very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post

Depends on the country i guess, i never hear those songs in Turkey yet they play La Isla Bonita everywhere, even in rock bars.

Comment

• "La Isla Bonita" is up there with her most famous but it's not the most famous. That should probably go to (unfortunately) "Like A Prayer". But I would argue that LIB is along with "Holiday", "Like A Virgin", "Into The Groove", "Live To Tell", "Papa Don't Preach", "Vogue", "Frozen", "Music" and "Hung Up" pretty close
                                jio CHARTS NOW: 31/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10741544

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Depends on the country i guess, i never hear those songs in Turkey yet they play La Isla Bonita everywhere, even in rock bars.
                                  In Latino America are:

Papa Don´t Preach
                                  La Isla Bonita
                                  Material Girl
                                  Like A Prayer
                                  Like A Virgin
                                  Vogue
                                  Hung Up
                                  Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• “Papa Don’t Preach” is iconic and huge but guys .. let’s not fool ourselves, “Papa” is not more famous or bigger than “La Isla Bonita” in any sense. LIB is (based on proven charts, recurrent airplay, total and daily streams, and sales) bigger and more remembered than “Papa” and probably 97% of Madonna’s other singles.

Her 5 most famous singles are (no specific order): “Like A prayer”, “Like A Virgin”, “Vogue”, “La Isla Bonita” and “Material Girl” ... that’s the way it is and everyone knows that. Deal with it.
                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• In Turkey, it's La Isla Bonita, followed by Like A Prayer. PDP or Vogue aren't that popular here.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post

when I was a child my parents wouldn't let me watch this video
                                        Although I was allowed to watch it, my father didn't like me watching it at all. I always felt uneasy, when I was watching it and he was around.
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Id add Holiday to that list. Although I think Holiday is more of a "I dont know who sings this but Ive heard it before" type song. Its used in movies, tv, and commercials.

Comment

• 28,000 to go for the single Like A Prayer to hit 100 million. Come join the party and watch the video! No idea how to embed video here

Comment

• El Matador Beach in Malibu is the location where Cherish was filmed in 1989.

More pics here

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                                28,000 to go for the single Like A Prayer to hit 100 million. Come join the party and watch the video! No idea how to embed video here
                                                Very ready for the party! 99.975.790 views right now.

Comment

• Congratulations to Madonna. Like A Prayer has hit 100 million views on YouTube. Well deserved

https://youtu.be/79fzeNUqQbQ

Comment

• Quicker than I thought! 4 Minutes tomorrow or Tuesday!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X