• Madonna was so cool and confident back then

Comment

• Pray for Spanish Eyes
      A timeless masterpiece.

Comment

• Gotta love her

https://www.instagram.com/p/B99e4YpC...d=4bb7gcr9hfm9

Comment

• "Like a Prayer" was released 31 years ago today. It’s one of her best albums imo and LAP is my favorite Madonna song.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• My fav album and song too. A true masterpiece.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
              "Like a Prayer" was released 31 years ago today. It’s one of her best albums imo and LAP is my favorite Madonna song.
              Cherish
              Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• LAP, EY, Cherish, OF, KIT >>>>>>>>

Comment

• Great album, but the album version of Express Yourself is atrocious. Pray For Spanish Eyes is the single that never was.

Comment

• The album version of EY is great. Just because its not a generic dance song doesnt mean its bad. I appreciate the jazzy elements of the album version. I also love the opening of the album version and the men singing "on your own" and "never come down"

Comment

• Till Death Do Us Part and Spanish Eyes >>>

Overall, my fave Madonna of all time.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Love the "Like A Prayer" album but I don't understand why she didn't release "Till Death Do Us Part" as single instead of "Keep It Together".
                        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                          Love the "Like A Prayer" album but I don't understand why she didn't release "Till Death Do Us Part" as single instead of "Keep It Together".
                          preach!

Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Eh I think KIT is better then or at the very least more catchy/radio ready then TDDUP. Also the subject matter of TDDUP was probably a turn off for Warners after Oh Father failed.

Comment

• Her Vogue/coronavirus video is weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                Her Vogue/coronavirus video is weird.
                                Her Instagram has been weird since forever.
                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Debi Mazar is confirmed to have coronavirus. Maybe that's why she seems sad in the video in the tub.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                    Eh I think KIT is better then or at the very least more catchy/radio ready then TDDUP. Also the subject matter of TDDUP was probably a turn off for Warners after Oh Father failed.
                                    Oh father is wonderful!

Comment

• "MDNA" came out 8 years ago today. A moment that I would like to forget.
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I was a Freshman in college. Spent so many hours watching the GGW music video and practicing the dance moves.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                          "MDNA" came out 8 years ago today. A moment that I would like to forget.
                                          In America was the 26th so I'll hmmm (celebate? forget about it? pretend it didn't happen? ) we'll see then haha

but for real I liked a few songs: I'm addicted, Beautiful Killer, Masterpiece, GangBang, I'm aS, even TUTR and of course M at -arguably- her best songwriting, Falling Free

Comment

• 1. Girl Gone Wild
                                            2. Gang Bang
                                            3. I‘m Addicted
                                            4. Some Girls
                                            5. Give Me All Your Luvin'
                                            6. Best Friend
                                            7. Love Spent
                                            8. I Don’t Give a
                                            9. Masterpiece
                                            10. Falling Free

This should’ve been the tracklist. No deluxe edition just these songs and throw away the rest.

Comment

• I like looking back to the release of the album, I was very excited and listened often to it.
                                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Better tracklist would have been:

Girl Gone Wild
                                                Gang Bang
                                                Turn Up The Radio
                                                Some Girls
                                                Superstar
                                                Love Spent
                                                Masterpiece
                                                Beautiful Killer

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I might be in the minority but I think Gang Bang is absolutely an abomination. The beat redeems the song a little, but her thin voice and cringey talking ruin it for me.

Comment

• I was a little shocked that she actually read my message or maybe someone’s.

I, yesterday, on IG, pm’ed her and suggested that she should release something to do with the song Ghosttown and post it on her social media platforms. Guess what? She posted a new video on her IG today. Speaking of the odd!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X