Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
    I might be in the minority but I think Gang Bang is absolutely an abomination. The beat redeems the song a little, but her thin voice and cringey talking ruin it for me.
    I don't like the song much either. But I remember when the album was released it was the fan favorite and everyone was screaming to have it released as a single.
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• This site have some Madonna music videos on HD. Hung Up, Sorry, Celebration, Frozen and a few more.

Link to Hung Up https://m.cda.pl/video/156894621?wersja=1080p

The rest can be found under the video.

Source: https://twitter.com/im_paulovx/statu...95395494719488

Comment

• Vogue's 30th anniv is soon btw

Comment

• Gang Bang is fantastic imo and that performance on MDNA Tour was a wow moment.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Y'all skipping over I ****ed Up on your shortened tracklists is just
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• This is brilliant
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• >>>>
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                  Gang Bang is fantastic imo and that performance on MDNA Tour was a wow moment.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• The best two songs on "MDNA" were "Love Spent" and "Masterpiece" and she was crazy for not releasing them as singles (I know "Masterpiece" got a minor release in Russia or something like that, but it deserved a proper and majoe treatment) ... Instead she decided to release "Turn Up The Radio"
                    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

• How ironic Madonna would be making us "trip the station, change the channel" for her own song less than 10 years later...

Comment

• This interview is so cringe - I've never seen the unedited copy where you can hear all the cursing. I just read that Madonna was dating 2Pac at the time; she mentioned on Howard Stern a few years ago that he had gotten her all riled up ahead of the interview, which was partly responsible for her behavior.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                          The best two songs on "MDNA" were "Love Spent" and "Masterpiece" and she was crazy for not releasing them as singles (I know "Masterpiece" got a minor release in Russia or something like that, but it deserved a proper and majoe treatment) ... Instead she decided to release "Turn Up The Radio"
                          The second worst song on that album. It’s terrible and I still can’t believe that Madonna released it as a single.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

The second worst song on that album. It’s terrible and I still can’t believe that Madonna released it as a single.
                            Beg your pardon? Which song did beat TUTR for you for the title TUTR was born with?

It was also the worst song she ever recorded up until that point. But she managed to do at least 10 worse songs on RH though.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

Beg your pardon? Which song did beat TUTR for you for the title TUTR was born with?

It was also the worst song she ever recorded up until that point. But she managed to do at least 10 worse songs on RH though.
                              B-Day Song. Incredible is her worst song in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

B-Day Song. Incredible is her worst song in my opinion.
                                B-Day song at least has vocals that aren't annoying and a simple beat. It's not the most profound song she has ever recorded, but unlike TUTR it's not offensive on all fronts that would make a quality song.

Comment

• Every song on RH is better than Bday song and Incredible. By eons upon eons.

Comment

• Can't believe the hate for Turn Up The Radio. It's so Madonna. Could easily have been on an earlier album. Catchy, fun, uplifting lyrics. Just everything I want from her.
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I like TUTR. Her voice sound bad, but still...

Anyway... Nice article about "Music":

Comment

• Madonna really needs to stop with plastic surgery and fillers. Those pictures in the bathtub make her look like Pete Burns. Not a good look.
                                        Turn Up The Radio is one of my favorite dance songs from Madonna
                                        Last edited by Bazmedia; Wed March 25th, 2020, 20:46.

Comment

• MDNA: How Madonna Created A Dance Record With Something To Say
                                          www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/madonna-mdna-album/

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post
                                            Madonna really needs to stop with plastic surgery and fillers. Those pictures in the bathtub make her look like Pete Burns. Not a good look.
                                            Turn Up The Radio is one of my favorite dance songs from Madonna
                                            She can't though. She's obsessed with youth, she can't stop plastic surgeries, fillers and boys half her age.

It's sad actually cause she looked fantastic during RH Tour.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                              MDNA: How Madonna Created A Dance Record With Something To Say
                                              #justiceforMDNA

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                                MDNA: How Madonna Created A Dance Record With Something To Say
                                                It doesn't say much but at least they don't mention Gang Bang as a highlight. I concur with comments above, it sounded dated and it was basically a "joke-track"...

Comment

• With Warren Beatty in 1989

Comment

• If you are bored at home or if you just need good music in background, here's a playlist with 68 videos.
                                                    4 decades of hits.

MADONNA_PLAYLIST

Comment

Working...
                                                    X