Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
    Have people seen the picture of her holding a playe of weed in Jamaica? Shes really having fun lol
    When in Rome...
    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Happy BirthDay Madonna the most influential female recording artist of all time, and the greatest woman in music history.
      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Happy Bday M, hope we'll get much more music from ya

what a ride it's been (and still is) !

Comment

• Queen m. Happiest birthday. You are simply the greatest. Love love.
          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
            Gonna listen to her entire discography today yup
            I think you need at least a week

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by paperinobz View Post
                I think you need at least a week
                I've listened to debut, Like a Virgin, True Blue, Like a Prayer, Who's That Girl OST and The Immaculate Collection already and I'm about to listen to I'm Breathless and You Can Dance. Will listen to You Can Dance for the first time btw.
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I would rather we let the MX era go already. It had its run.

The best ever Tracy Young mix was one of her first of M- Easy Ride.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UZUmbWjBM0o

Comment

• I can't watch the video above, but was thinking the other day that her Crave look would have worked for the Levitating remix video.

Comment

• Imagine being alive during Madonna's prime. What a dream.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Imagine being alive during Madonna's prime. What a dream.
                        It was fun! Such great memories.

Comment

Imagine being alive during Madonna's prime. What a dream.
                          It was amazing tbh. Both LAP and Vogue videos were shown during evening news segment. True Blue turned her into a global superstar, with Like A Prayer album, she became an Icon.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Madonna looks great and so happy. I hope she'll marry Ahla Malik.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• music126
                              music126 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Nooo...are you crazy!

• Zeph
                              Zeph commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Sure.
                              Why not also wish them many many more children in their future as well. I hope he’s ready to have kids especially at his age. Lol

• I hope she dumps that boy toy gold digger fast

Comment

• Who told her it would be a good idea to include "Did You Do It?" on "Erotica"?

Comment

• It was not a bad idea, I don't know why everyone dislikes it. It was totally unexpected at the time too. Remember how Mariah fans always boast that Mariah was the first to do the rapper-featuring-on-a-major-pop-record thing with "Fantasy"? Well, Madonna (and another gazillion artists before her) did it even earlier lol
                                jio CHARTS NOW: 5/4/2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...9#post10866219

Comment

• Bojan
                                  Bojan commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Yeah. Janet alone had four songs with rappers released before Mariah's "Fantasy," including three top 10 hits. The first one was released in 1990. But who knows who started it.
                                  Last edited by Bojan; Mon August 17, 2020, 23:37.

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                I hope she dumps that boy toy gold digger fast
                                I totally agree. He looks so dumb and useless and hopeless. I dont understand why she is even dating him. To her standard in the past, he is not even good looking

Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

Who told her it would be a good idea to include "Did You Do It?" on "Erotica"?
                                  Whoever did, we need to thank him/her.
                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                    I totally agree. He looks so dumb and useless and hopeless. I dont understand why she is even dating him. To her standard in the past, he is not even good looking
                                    M likes big D.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

M likes big D.
                                      Well who doesn't anyway??? Lol

Comment

• In celebration of her birthday, I played a lot of my favorite Madonna songs. And of course the Vogue remix. Hope she'll release more EP's with remixes on Spotify.
                                        UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

• Tracy Young played this Come Alive remix for her birthday. It is not being released though. it's not bad.

Comment

• "I'm Breathless" is such an underappreciated masterpiece.

Comment

• The way ppl here judge her bf is absolutely disgusting. As to why she would even date him,well his vids is IG are really good and he seem to be a really talented guy.
                                              Last but not least, what does age have to do with anything? Guy Ritchie is only 10 yrs younger than her (which is nothing for her standards) and did what he did when they broke up .
                                              You more than anyone else,Madonna fans should be the first not to judge others based on age and or the way they look.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

What is not to get? Back in the day there was still good music to admire, she didn't sound like a tinny autotuned crow and her face did not resemble Jocelyn Wildenstein.
                                                There is nothing left and she sealed the deal for a lot of people with that dreadful Eurovision performance. At least people used to respect her for the good performances and that was shattered within minutes.
                                                And yes, I know it was only 1 performance but it was a HUGE one, everyone watches that show in Europe and everyone was appalled.
                                                What a vile comment.

Madonna has since done a sold out tour including dates in Europe where she earned more in arenas than most gurls do in stadiums. So sure, EVERYONE is appaled but still she has no problem getting people to buy tickets including 26000 in London. Madonna's eurovision performance was about as big a deal as Mariah's NYE performance. No one outside of pop forums even remembers it happened.
                                                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Working...
                                                X