Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by music126 View Post

    You are not interested in the process of creating the film or you don't want to see the final product?
    Neither to be honest. A Madonna biopic doesn't interest me in the least even though i'm a stan. Good for other fans though.
    Cha Cha Instructor

    Comment


    • Originally posted by music126 View Post
      Interesting to hear about her relationship/interactions with Paula, considering everyone thinks they hate each other and that she is only close to Melanie.

      Also, her breaking into those Evita sounding songs shows her voice is still good.
      goes to show that nobody really knows her, just like her song says haha

      yeah I thought her bursting into some evita songs was interesting, and yes her voice was more than ok, I wish she'd kept that on her records instead of the many "tweaks" they subject her voice to

      Comment


      • JeremySpears she must be the only one who doesn't have one of the 300 videos in 4k of the blond ambition tour available on YouTube ​​​​​​
        Anyway, it's not true that the show wasn't filmed. It was released back in the day on laser disc by Pioneer.
        "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Angeman View Post
          I dont care about the process tbh. Call me in 2/3 years when this is released and I might care more.

          The MXT Dvd is my number one priority and knowing we will have to wait probably until next year is disheartening.
          I wonder if she'll direct it?...
          "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

          Comment


          • so I guess it's still hasn't been decided whether it's gonna be a film or a limited tv series

            Comment


            • Not very interested so far in the movie or what it will be so far too.

              But I am looking forward to a tour DVD and a new studio album.
              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

                Neither to be honest. A Madonna biopic doesn't interest me in the least even though i'm a stan. Good for other fans though.
                I don't get it. Any stan, especially one posting in a madonna thread should want to see this. Her original music will be in it. Major film with the artist involved!? If it's a huge success, excited to see what impact it has on the charts, in regards to her albums.

                No idea how her amazing adventure can be told in 2 hours.
                Last edited by music126; Fri September 11, 2020, 22:37.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                  I dont care about the process tbh. Call me in 2/3 years when this is released and I might care more.

                  The MXT Dvd is my number one priority and knowing we will have to wait probably until next year is disheartening.
                  Yes, the process itself can be of course boring, but the IG live had some interesting info. When she talks about things we don't know about, I find it intriguing.

                  I do think she also has to be reminded of some things. Like BAT being filmed...maybe she meant, she doesn't own the rights, but HBO does?

                  Also, she had to ask if she had a song called Tragic Girl.

                  Comment


                  • I am intrigued enough to see this biopic when it hits the streaming platforms but not enough to see it in a cinema. The camp potential is huge.
                    She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by music126 View Post

                      I don't get it. Any stan, especially one posting in a madonna thread should want to see this. Her original music will be in it. Major film with the artist involved!? If it's a huge success, excited to see what impact it has on the charts, in regards to her albums.

                      No idea how her amazing adventure can be told in 2 hours.
                      I'm always skeptical when Madonna is involved in a movie. If she tells her story and let people do their job, final product might be good. But we're talking about a control freak here so i'm not very keen on seeing the movie, at least not in a cinema. I also think i know everything there's to know about Madonna, there is no mystery or enigma there.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

                      Comment


                      • I will be a flop I guess. Nobody seems to be interested so far. Bohemian Rhapsody was a Huge success making almost $1 billion worldwide. Rocketman only made $195 mil worldwide. I can only hope her biopic will be as half as successful as Elton John’s film

                        Comment


                        • I would be here for a Madonna biopic ... But I don’t trust Madonna’s steps into the cinema process / world .. so if she’s directing or very involved then it might be a fiasco ... on the other hand if she just verifies and approves the accuracy of the story and then leaves the work to actual professionals (directors, writers, etc) then it might turn out pretty good.
                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                            I would be here for a Madonna biopic ... But I don’t trust Madonna’s steps into the cinema process / world .. so if she’s directing or very involved then it might be a fiasco ... on the other hand if she just verifies and approves the accuracy of the story and then leaves the work to actual professionals (directors, writers, etc) then it might turn out pretty good.
                            Completely agree with you. Let’s the pros do the pro jobs. Her interference would create a mess for the project

                            Comment


                            • I didn't think for a moment that she would be directing, but you never know.

                              Comment


                              • I hope she creates new music for this biopic.

                                Comment


                                • So about levitating? I think I've listened to the song 5 times in total
                                  did It become a hit in your playlist?
                                  sad to read certain comments like "best song from ages"

                                  Comment


                                  • She’s hash tagging her posts about the biop with #LiveToTell so that must be the title.
                                    I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

                                    #FreeBritney

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                      She’s hash tagging her posts about the biop with #LiveToTell so that must be the title.
                                      great! I like that, I was afraid she was gonna call it candy shop or somethin'

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by paperinobz View Post
                                        So about levitating? I think I've listened to the song 5 times in total
                                        did It become a hit in your playlist?
                                        sad to read certain comments like "best song from ages"
                                        I love it. I still play it a lot.
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                                          JeremySpears she must be the only one who doesn't have one of the 300 videos in 4k of the blond ambition tour available on YouTube ​​​​​​
                                          Anyway, it's not true that the show wasn't filmed. It was released back in the day on laser disc by Pioneer.
                                          I have it on DVD (bootleg). Several shows were filmed. There's a full show with pony tail and at least two shows with curly hair (Spain and France). Someone should tell her about it.
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

                                            great! I like that, I was afraid she was gonna call it candy shop or somethin'
                                            not Candy Shop!
                                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                              She’s hash tagging her posts about the biop with #LiveToTell so that must be the title.
                                              She also hashtagged MX as #Magic and Dark Ballet as #BeautifulGame so i wouldn't count on that to be the name of the movie. It would be cliche but Like A Virgin, Blond Ambition or Material Girl would make better movie titles.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

                                              Comment


                                              • My Sugar is Raw the Definitive Biopic.

                                                Comment


                                                • Live To Tell would be a beautiful title. I’d prefer Nobody Knows Me or Survival however.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • I love the title live to tell. It sounds convincing. True blue and immaculate catalogue albums would sell some more with it.
                                                    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X