Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post

Warner bros records is a separate entity from Warner bros pictures.
    that's what I meant and I didn't write records because of it

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
      when will this ever happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
        Maybe in the middle.of the film there is a fast forward with a montage of performances to get to the ending era?? I need to watch Bohemian Rhapsody and Rocketman to get some idea how this will be done.
        You will love them. Both great films. I'm just a little bit afraid I'm too huge a Madonna fan to not go nitpicking over every detail.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• It’s gonna be a mess, a huge mess. Mark my words

Comment

• Originally posted by iamwhoiam View Post
            It’s gonna be a mess, a huge mess. Mark my words
            Its by a major film studio and after the success of Rocketman and BR I doubt they will let it be a mess

Comment

• It’s almost like y’all want her to fail smh...
              Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                  It’s almost like y’all want her to fail smh...
                  Almost? It's clear as day to me.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                    Love this record!!!

Comment

• "Music" is my second favorite album by Madonna.

The title track is in my Top 5 favorite Madonna songs of all time. What an era!!! That "Music" music video Yas, Queen at her best.

Comment

• Let's vote for Madge....she still behind Hiall Horan.....
                        https://www.billboard.com/articles/events/fan-army/9439523/fan-army-2020

Comment

• I think mamacita of bep Is too similar to La Isla Bonita, expecially when she sings

Comment

• Originally posted by paperinobz View Post
                            I think mamacita of bep Is too similar to La Isla Bonita, expecially when she sings
                            It's a credited sample of LIB, so is it really a surprise?
                            I have received many gifts from God,
                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• There is always a level of ego involved in people writing their own movies that perhaps leads to some loose retelling of known events. However, Madonna has never been concerned with showing who she is and if anything Madonna is the most likely to show the gritty stuff because she knows how to command attention and generate a headline.

Unlike, for instance, the spice girls who provide the same lines in every interview and documentary they do.
                              Uk the only way

Comment

• Originally posted by muzik_biz_wiz View Post
                                There is always a level of ego involved in people writing their own movies that perhaps leads to some loose retelling of known events. However, Madonna has never been concerned with showing who she is and if anything Madonna is the most likely to show the gritty stuff because she knows how to command attention and generate a headline.

Unlike, for instance, the spice girls who provide the same lines in every interview and documentary they do.
                                Harsh - there’s only so much the Spice Girls can say about Spicemania or Geri leaving (less than two years after Wannabe).

I think this Madonna biop will basically be a ‘greatest hits of Madonna controversies’ and isn’t going to dig too deep, but will undoubtably reveal more than we currently know (which isn’t a huge amount, considering how famous she is). She’s already confirmed it covers a large period of time and will focus on the music, so I imagine it’s definitely a career biop rather than her autobiography.
                                Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• How is that harsh? Wr have had like 3 documentaries telling us the same thing over and over. Its just a fact.
                                  Uk the only way

Comment

• Originally posted by muzik_biz_wiz View Post
                                    How is that harsh? Wr have had like 3 documentaries telling us the same thing over and over. Its just a fact.
                                    Because you’re calling them out for not having anything new to say about a very small window of time when they ruled the world. Madonna in comparison has decades to discuss, but the Spices have only had a few years and have all repeatedly said they don’t remember much of it.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• This thread is so dead

Let’s mix it up - what are our favourite unreleased Madonna songs? On a quick glance, I think I have 50 to 60 unreleased Madonna songs in my playlist.

Favs:
                                      1. Broken (not commercially released)
                                      2. Run
                                      3. Never Love a Stranger
                                      4. Angels With Dirty Faces
                                      5. Avicii Heart
                                      6. Triggering Your Senses
                                      7. Love Hurts
                                      8. Across The Sky
                                      9. Score
                                      10. Freedom (2015)

I honestly think Run, Broken and Avicii Heart all could have been huge hits for her.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Albums of All Time (2020 update)

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...-time-1062063/

138: The Immaculate Collection

222: Ray Of Light

331: Like a Prayer

ROL went way up compared to their last 500 list

Comment

• Ill refrain from commenting on that RS list.

Comment

• Is TIC the only compilation in that list?
                                            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                              This thread is so dead

Let’s mix it up - what are our favourite unreleased Madonna songs? On a quick glance, I think I have 50 to 60 unreleased Madonna songs in my playlist.

Favs:
                                              1. Broken (not commercially released)
                                              2. Run
                                              3. Never Love a Stranger
                                              4. Angels With Dirty Faces
                                              5. Avicii Heart
                                              6. Triggering Your Senses
                                              7. Love Hurts
                                              8. Across The Sky
                                              9. Score
                                              10. Freedom (2015)

I honestly think Run, Broken and Avicii Heart all could have been huge hits for her.

I like "Never Let Youb GO"!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                                Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Albums of All Time (2020 update)

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...-time-1062063/

138: The Immaculate Collection

222: Ray Of Light

331: Like a Prayer

ROL went way up compared to their last 500 list
                                                Ugh, I’m annoyed none of her albums made it into the top 100... Also, True Blue and Like A Virgin deserved a spot, even if they’re not my favourite albums of hers.
                                                A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• can someone show me her album positions from that list before the update, and the new ones?

also HOW Ray of Light got higher suddenly? it suddenly got better for them? plssss it doesn't make any sense, the list is biased and don't count impact, influence etc... beyonce in top 100 and madonna in top 150.. a guy that worked on Lemonade was one of the critics, ofc Beyonce is at top 100, they're not objective
                                                  Last edited by DevilPray; Wed September 23, 2020, 18:31.
                                                  Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                                  Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Did madonna really return to warner? Is that official?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X