Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Serious question(s) for die hard M fans:
    1) Does exist any CD release of remixed version of Love Dont Live Here Anymore?
    2) Why LDLHA is named as "remix" even it sounds like 80s original version and they not included legit remix from video to SMR album?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
      Serious question(s) for die hard M fans:
      1) Does exist any CD release of remixed version of Love Dont Live Here Anymore?
      2) Why LDLHA is named as "remix" even it sounds like 80s original version and they not included legit remix from video to SMR album?
      I just have the cd single with the remix of Soulpower.... and as vinyl I've the Mark Picchiotti remix ( 12" promo )

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
        Serious question(s) for die hard M fans:
        1) Does exist any CD release of remixed version of Love Dont Live Here Anymore?
        2) Why LDLHA is named as "remix" even it sounds like 80s original version and they not included legit remix from video to SMR album?
        I own this CD-single with four different remixes (all different than the original album version):

        https://www.discogs.com/Madonna-Love...release/410352
        My Instagram... - Click here

        Comment


        • That would be sweet



          They're mother and daughter anyway

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Constantino View Post
            Did madonna really return to warner? Is that official?
            No, nothing is official. Only espaculations from the fans for now, and I believe it will stay that way for quite a time still.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by tir69 View Post

              I just have the cd single with the remix of Soulpower.... and as vinyl I've the Mark Picchiotti remix ( 12" promo )
              Originally posted by RayRay View Post

              I own this CD-single with four different remixes (all different than the original album version):

              https://www.discogs.com/Madonna-Love...release/410352
              Any of these is the same what this one?:

              im asking for this

              Comment


              • Tbh i think the video remix of LDLHA is atrocious. So bad. At least on Something to Remember its more soft and orchestra like but I dont know what crapι that video remix is.

                Comment


                • The Madame X perfume is coming

                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                  Comment


                  • Those 'critic' albums of all time lists are always so useless and male centric. Usually you're lucky to find 10 albums out of 100 by female artists.
                    If Ray of Light had been done my a male performer it would have been in the top 10 of best albums of all time.

                    Comment


                    • Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                      Comment


                      • I hope the concert DVD is included in the perfume box too
                        Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

                        #FreeBritney

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
                          Serious question(s) for die hard M fans:
                          1) Does exist any CD release of remixed version of Love Dont Live Here Anymore?
                          2) Why LDLHA is named as "remix" even it sounds like 80s original version and they not included legit remix from video to SMR album?
                          The 1995 remix version on STR is different to the original 1984 cover. It has new instrumentals added and is more of a reworked studio version than a traditional remix - but it’s labelled a remix nonetheless.

                          The video remix is not the same remix as that on the album - that’s the ‘Soulpower Remix’ and was released as the standard version (so track one) on the CD single released in various places around the world.
                          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

                          #FreeBritney

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Constantino View Post
                            Did madonna really return to warner? Is that official?
                            No, and it’s unlikely we’ll find out anytime soon what her recording career plans are. There are rumours floating about that suggest a return to Warner is somehow linked to the biopic - possibly the OST will be a new greatest hits and the actress that plays Madonna will use Madonna’s vocals (like Bohemian Rhapsody) but honesty no one knows.

                            There are further rumours that Warner will release remixes for further songs over the next few months (one per month) with Justify My Love and Don’t Tell Me incoming apparently (which interestingly both actually have a b-side too). But again it’s just rumours.
                            Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

                            #FreeBritney

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
                              can someone show me her album positions from that list before the update, and the new ones?

                              also HOW Ray of Light got higher suddenly? it suddenly got better for them? plssss it doesn't make any sense, the list is biased and don't count impact, influence etc... beyonce in top 100 and madonna in top 150.. a guy that worked on Lemonade was one of the critics, ofc Beyonce is at top 100, they're not objective
                              I agree with you. That political mess
                              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by menime123 View Post

                                The 1995 remix version on STR is different to the original 1984 cover. It has new instrumentals added and is more of a reworked studio version than a traditional remix - but it’s labelled a remix nonetheless.

                                The video remix is not the same remix as that on the album - that’s the ‘Soulpower Remix’ and was released as the standard version (so track one) on the CD single released in various places around the world.
                                Many thanks!!!
                                Have you this one please as lossless track?

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post

                                  Many thanks!!!
                                  Have you this one please as lossless track?
                                  Please do not request illegal links to copyright material on this forum - it is against the site rules.
                                  Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

                                  #FreeBritney

                                  Comment




                                  • Madonna - The Rarities is coming omg
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                    Comment


                                    • She looks high AF.
                                      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

                                      #FreeBritney

                                      Comment


                                      • Actress Anne Winters wants to play Madonna on her future film. She posted this and few clip as weel, with different classic M looks.

                                        https://www.instagram.com/p/CFk5OnxBtyu/

                                        annewinters
                                        Verificado
                                        BLOW UP @madonna Instagram guys — I wana play her in her new biopic. I’ve been told I look like young Madonna forever, I act I sing I look like her.... cmon now

                                        Last edited by UnapologeticKenny; Sat September 26, 2020, 02:59.

                                        Comment


                                        • ^whoa she does look like her , really like her LAP look

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                            I hope the concert DVD is included in the perfume box too
                                            Or a special edition of Madame X. I'll be there for it.

                                            Comment



                                            • 1998

                                              Comment


                                              • Omg she looks so madonna. Impressed. One of the best lookalikes.
                                                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                                                Comment


                                                • However we dont know her acting skills though
                                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Madonna followed her
                                                    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                                    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X