No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanky Panky just released on streaming!
    “I shouldn’t be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense”

#FreeBritney

Comment

• MOD EDIT - IMAGE REMOVED

Have you ever noticed that detail from the video of Papa Don't Preach?

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
        MOD EDIT - IMAGE REMOVED

Please don’t post images showing Madonna’s nipple.

“I shouldn’t be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense”

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
          MOD EDIT - IMAGE REMOVED

It was all over the papers back in 1986, so couldn't be missed for the older fans.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Are you serious? There's a censor for nipples in this forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by paperinobz View Post
              Are you serious? There's a censor for nipples in this forum?
              As usual, only if they're female.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Never noticed women's nipples look so different. Then again, I only watch male nipples.
                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Guys. You all know the rules. Bare naked nipples are considered NSFW, so they are not suitable here. You don’t need to see Madonna’s nipples on UKMix - you’re all grownups, you know exactly where to go if you want to a topless woman.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                    Guys. You all know the rules. Bare naked nipples are considered NSFW, so they are not suitable here. You don’t need to see Madonna’s nipples on UKMix - you’re all grownups, you know exactly where to go if you want to a topless woman.
                    Wayne did say that he didn't have an issue with bare chested men being posted. I don't remember where but I def remember reading this somewhere.
                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Wayne did say that he didn't have an issue with bare chested men being posted. I don't remember where but I def remember reading this somewhere.
                      In the context of Madonna’s nipples they are NSFW. Topless men are not considered NSFW and again, we all know this - can we just let common sense prevail?

#FreeBritney

Comment

In the context of Madonna’s nipples they are NSFW. Topless men are not considered NSFW and again, we all know this - can we just let common sense prevail?
                        Yeah i don't really care about Madonna's nipples being posted or not but there was a ruling before that bare chested men could not be posted, but Wayne since relaxed on this. So was just musing. Some members were even banned for posting topless pics of themselves as profile pics I believe !!

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Yeah i don't really care about Madonna's nipples being posted or not but there was a ruling before that bare chested men could not be posted, but Wayne since relaxed on this. So was just musing. Some members were even banned for posting topless pics of themselves as profile pics I believe !!
                          I mean if you want to post topless pictures of yourself, just use Grindr

#FreeBritney

Comment

I mean if you want to post topless pictures of yourself, just use Grindr
                            I don't want to, I was just reminded of Wayne saying that LOL.

Comment

• It was a generic you lol.

I’ve been loving all these old demos Madonna has been posting in her Instagram. The best thing she’s posted in years - but I hope she puts them to use somehow rather than just teasing us.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Please do not request illegal links to copyright material on this forum - it is against the site rules.
                                No drama scenes please PM doesnt exist?
                                Btw- thanks to that one member who sent me this as lossless!

Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Tue September 29, 2020, 17:48.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Madonna - The Rarities is coming omg
                                  Her face.... i see all cuts at there.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
                                    Actress Anne Winters wants to play Madonna on her future film. She posted this and few clip as weel, with different classic M looks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFk5OnxBtyu/

annewinters
                                    Verificado
                                    BLOW UP @madonna Instagram guys — I wana play her in her new biopic. I’ve been told I look like young Madonna forever, I act I sing I look like her.... cmon now

Please music videos with her for her old stuff!

Comment

• Enough nipple talk. I dont need to see anyone's nipple here.
                                      btw I dont think anne will get the role. Madonna seems reluctant
                                      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• So many old fans seemed to love her though. They seem to see notice and feel old day madonnas in Anne.
                                        Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Why is her avatar on Twitter still of the music era?

Comment

• Well at least it was Music's 20th anniversay the other day.

Comment

• I wonder if she shot a little commercial for that Madame X fragrance? The one for Truth or Dare was cool.
                                              Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Still Madonna's best early demo for me.

"Pre-Madonna" album was released in 1997. So any stans who claim Mariah's "Rarities" is a blueprint or something is definitely ignorant and laughable
                                                Last edited by melodious; Wed September 30, 2020, 02:35.

Comment

• Pre-Madonna is a pure cashgrab and a desperate attempt to profit on Madonna. Most of those songs were pieced from bits and pieces of her vocals and are not true demos. It's not an official release and definitely not something Madonna approves.

Comment

• Speaking of demos; there’ve been a long list gems and this one always shines in all its glory

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Comment

Working...
                                                    X