Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Debbie Gibson already released two albums with rarities: Memory Lane part 1 and 2.

    Would be great if Madonna released such an album. Though I'd be more interested in unreleased songs from 1982 onwards than before 1982. The songs I've heard from before her first album are not the kind of songs I'd like to listen to over and over.
    My Instagram... - Click here

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RayRay View Post
      Debbie Gibson already released two albums with rarities: Memory Lane part 1 and 2.

      Would be great if Madonna released such an album. Though I'd be more interested in unreleased songs from 1982 onwards than before 1982. The songs I've heard from before her first album are not the kind of songs I'd like to listen to over and over.

      Yes, I want outtakes from her actual career, not what she did getting a record deal. Though of course I’d listen (and I find NYC pre-Madonna a fascinating era) I don’t know that I believe she’ll have anything better than what’s already found it’s way online.

      I’d love to hear leftovers from Madonna/Like a Virgin though - those albums made her so I’d love to hear what she didn’t chose to release, as those eras were gold. I’ve always wanted to hear ‘Desperately Seeking Susan’ too, the unreleased song she did for the movie.


      I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

      #FreeBritney

      Comment


      • I have absolutely no interest in hearing demos from 1994 and earlier. A mastered Each Time You Break My Heart is probably the earliest I would be interested. The 90s had the best rarities imo

        Edit: oops meant 1984.
        Last edited by Angeman; Mon October 5, 2020, 01:42.

        Comment


        • Wouldn’t be interested in anything pre-Madonna first album or Emmy era demos. I remember hearing Cosmic Climb with Otto something and I wasn’t into it.

          Definitely would be into her post ROL demos.

          Comment




          • Now I'm crying because Madonna would never do an album with me.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

            Comment


            • ^ um...

              this was around 2009 Celebration era... she definitely should’ve used him on the following album.

              Guess it wasn’t written in the stars....

              Comment


              • Well that’s random because Mirwais, Diplo and Fakir are all Scorpio and she worked with them. Seems like she was looking for an easy way out
                I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

                #FreeBritney

                Comment


                • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                  Well that’s random because Mirwais, Diplo and Fakir are all Scorpio and she worked with them. Seems like she was looking for an easy way out
                  I knew she was a genious.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Zeph View Post
                    Wouldn’t be interested in anything pre-Madonna first album or Emmy era demos. I remember hearing Cosmic Climb with Otto something and I wasn’t into it.

                    Definitely would be into her post ROL demos.
                    Same

                    Comment


                    • Her Coco videos are so funny

                      Some fans claim Coco is a pseudonym for Rocco.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

                      Comment


                      • That coco thing is adorable. A chihuahua looks cuter and nicer than that spoiled rocco.
                        Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Angeman View Post

                          I knew she was a genious.
                          Yeah .. scrapping David Guetta (eww) was a coherent decission ... but still it was for nothing or at least didn’t mean it was for better things. She still kept releasing subpar music and albums after that.
                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncι . Rihanna

                          Comment


                          • Apparently Madonna is in Portugal, anyone know why?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by music126 View Post
                              Apparently Madonna is in Portugal, anyone know why?
                              She's leaving Lisbon for good. She's there to move out of her house.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

                              Comment


                              • Comment


                                • Congrats on her 38th anniversary for the debut single. It's been quite a ride and journey for the one and only queen madonna. So happy as a longtime fan.
                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                                  Comment


                                  • Congratulations queen. I hope the world is Corona free when she is celebrating her 40th career anniversary ... with lots of surprises and performances. <3
                                    My Chart

                                    Comment


                                    • Hey guys, what's the name of a dancer who gives Madonna a bannana @4:50? What's his insta? Please help
                                      Btw Ariana quoting American Life is cute

                                      Last edited by Bulwieboo; Fri October 9, 2020, 10:36.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Bulwieboo View Post
                                        Hey guys, what's the name of a dancer who gives Madonna a bannana @4:50? What's his insta? Please help
                                        Btw Ariana quoting American Life is cute

                                        Alohakupono is his Instagram

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by music126 View Post

                                          Alohakupono is his Instagram
                                          Yeah I found him already, but thank you

                                          Comment


                                          • She has pink hair now.

                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                            Comment


                                            • 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                              Comment


                                              • 250 bucks for it (100ml bottle) , so it's like a niche type of perfume but it seems a bit steep (I believe they -niche scents- range from 110-210 USD a bottle) , depending on the brand

                                                so it's priced like a Creed

                                                another thing is how's the actual scent, she mentioned it was a bit "strong at first" I think

                                                Comment


                                                • The bottle looks so lame, uninteresting and boring at the same time. Whoever designed it has to be fired as soon as possible. Some people from her team really ruins her brand quite often.
                                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                                    The bottle looks so lame, uninteresting and boring at the same time. Whoever designed it has to be fired as soon as possible. Some people from her team really ruins her brand quite often.
                                                    My guess is Madonna is being paid to release this perfume. I really doesn’t come across as anything she has personally developed or been involved in, so I guess some brand somewhere is trying to cash in on her name.
                                                    I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

                                                    #FreeBritney

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X