Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
    The bottle looks so lame, uninteresting and boring at the same time. Whoever designed it has to be fired as soon as possible. Some people from her team really ruins her brand quite often.
    It wasnt designed. It is a collaboration between Madonna and Iiuvo. They are just using their bottles which they use for every bottle they release.

Comment

• F.uck that expensive perfume.

Release some deluxe re-issued albums instead!

What fans really want...

Comment

• why couldn't they just release the MXT video instead ?

Comment

• Glad to see she's understanding that people are suffering financially during a worldwide pandemic and giving this an affordable price tag!
          "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Hoping that she at least has been paid well...
            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
              Hoping that she at least has been paid well...
              Unlikely, actually, as there’s only 400 bottles.
              Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Unlikely, actually, as there’s only 400 bottles.
                This will cover the cost of licensing the MXT to whatever streaming service she goes with.

Comment

• I love her pink hair.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Comment

• Brilliant
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• America's Richest Self-Made Women

https://www.forbes.com/self-made-women/

40. Madonna $550 million

Comment

• That forbes is shi.t. her net worth has been stuck at 550 mill over a decade. That's a complete lie
                          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• I saw somwhere it's at 800 milion

Comment

• I think Forbes is underestimating when it comes to Madonna, mostly because:

She’s sold over 300 million records - even if she collected $1 from each sale, there’s $300 million without radio and tv royalties.

She’s made $1.2 billion as a touring artist across 660+ shows. For most of these, Madonna has charged a fluctuating personal appearance rate (under Live Nation) anywhere from $1.2 million to $4 million depending on venue size.

She has one of the best private art collections, which for some reason appears to be a secret. But she owns work from Man Ray, Friday Khalo, Picasso, Damien Hirst, Salvador Dahli and many more. Apparently her art collection could be worth as much as $100 million (and I bet it’s more).

I believe she’s owned/co-owned various companies over the years, including her own label and randomly Vita Coco (the coconut water drink), which she invested $1 million in and was either sold for/valued at $1 billion in the last few years.

You all get the idea - the material girl knows how to make money. The only real time she’s probably ever lost money was when she self funded her movie WE and divorced Guy, who got a handsome payout.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I know Madonna is a writer but does she only writes lyrics or music too? I wonder what % of music royalities goes to her pocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulwieboo View Post
                                  I know Madonna is a writer but does she only writes lyrics or music too? I wonder what % of music royalities goes to her pocket.
                                  I think she’s primarily lyric based, but is a strong co-producer able to build a song up and really execute her own vision. In nearly 40 years I don’t think any of her collaborators have ever said anything negative about her skills at songwriting, and have always been high complimentary, even saying she doesn’t get enough credit.

However once she started playing guitar around 2000, I do believe she started using it to demo her own songs and is a major factor in the whole acoustic vibe behind the electronica on American Life.

Madonna rarely speaks about her own songwriting process, but she was not a fan of the songwriting teams put together for Rebel Heart. She has mentioned her methods vary, so sometimes she’ll have the initial ideas for a song or sometimes someone will send her a track to put lyrics to (such as Hung Up).

#FreeBritney

Comment

I know Madonna is a writer but does she only writes lyrics or music too? I wonder what % of music royalities goes to her pocket.
                                    I don't think she's the one that, you know, plays instruments in her songs etc. but she definitely has a very good "music ear" and she gives ideas about the production, the style etc. Plus she's good at creating melodies. I've read somewhere that she worked in most of the Ray of Light melodies. In Hold Tight she's credited as the only producer.
                                    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Secret and Erotica maxi singles will be released next week and the week after on all streaming services/itunes!

Comment

Majority of Madonna's royalties are 50% (one-on-one collaboration). She's credited as a sole writer (100% royalty) on five songs on her debut album, one on Like a Virgin, "Gambler" (UK top-5), "Sidewalk Talk" (US dance #1), and "Hey You".

People often misunderstand that one has to be a trained musician with ability to read music notes and play instruments in order to write a song. It is absolutely not. All you have to do to make a song is creating a melody and lyrics, and record it some way. An accapela song is already a song. That's what Michael Jackson did for most of his self-written songs. Putting a music to a finished accapela song is actually called music "arrangement" or "production".

Madonna wrote melodies and lyrics for nearly all of her works with Shep Pettibone and William Orbit, who both are mostly producer/remixer instead of traditional songwriters. They sent her a backing track, and she made melodies and lyrics on top of it.

Comment

• Madonna writes her music. Her songs in debut album and unreleased work from the band era is the proof. Many people underestimate her skill. Many producers have praised her sense and skill over the years
                                          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• In her newest instagram video she sings two lines from Waiting. Not one of my favorites on Erotica but its great to see her sing a deep cut.

Comment

• imo that’s the best she’s looked in years.
                                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Aham you are not serious, are you?
                                                jio CHARTS NOW: 19/10/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10484283

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                  imo that’s the best she’s looked in years.
                                                  Agreed.
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                    X