No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She looks good there. Too bad all we get from this is an overpriced perfume.

Comment

• She’s looking great lately.
      Words are useless, especially sentences.
      they don’t stand for anything.
      How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• YouTube Channel Is a mess. They are currently uploading Bat live audio as FM Madonna and Tina Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by paperinobz View Post
          YouTube Channel Is a mess. They are currently uploading Bat live audio as FM Madonna and Tina Turner
          Im pretty sure those are auto adds. Youtube automatically adds audio to peoples profiles if they have the same name.

Comment

• She looks great!

What is this for?

Comment

• Happy birthday, Hung up! A huge hit.

Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• a young girl reacts to M, this was very cute!

Comment

• She looks great in recent photos.

Comment

• Dear Madonna,

Some suggestion for next album from a long term fan:
                    - publish It quickly as you are 62 and what we want from you Is first of all music
                    - no greatest hit
                    - no duet for the first single
                    - duet Is ok for supporting the second single
                    - video should be shorter. We are not in the thriller era. Guys suffer the disease of keeping attention
                    - by promoting in a tv show with one billion viewers it's better lipsinging than the tel Aviv performance
                    - don't say that a Song Is a hymn before it's a hit
                    - don't ruin the best Song of the album like you did with the video of God control or what It feels like for a girl
                    - don't keep the best song of the album as none singles (beat goes on for example)

Comment

• ^yes,Dear Madonna, or follow your heart and do whatever the hell you want as it's your career and you own it

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                          ^yes,Dear Madonna, or follow your heart and do whatever the hell you want as it's your career and you own it

Love your comment.

And a new mixtape? Is she trolling?

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

Love your comment.

And a new mixtape? Is she trolling?
                            Yes, she hashtagged #jk (just kidding)
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I love that look for her! Gives me Die Another Day cover vibes. Would love her to do something of that quality again.

Comment

• What is a mixtape exactly?
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                  What is a mixtape exactly?
                                  Something she is not releasing

Comment

• That's why I added the word ëxactly".
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• She looks so gorgeous and brand new with pink hair. She still has it. Love it.
                                      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• I just wish she could have popped up and explodded with that pink hair in the new era and new music video. It's such a great waste of showing up that gorgeous hair color and look for nothing. She looks so hip.
                                        Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by paperinobz View Post
                                          Dear Madonna,

Some suggestion for next album from a long term fan:
                                          - publish It quickly as you are 62 and what we want from you Is first of all music
                                          - no greatest hit
                                          - no duet for the first single
                                          - duet Is ok for supporting the second single
                                          - video should be shorter. We are not in the thriller era. Guys suffer the disease of keeping attention
                                          - by promoting in a tv show with one billion viewers it's better lipsinging than the tel Aviv performance
                                          - don't say that a Song Is a hymn before it's a hit
                                          - don't ruin the best Song of the album like you did with the video of God control or what It feels like for a girl
                                          - don't keep the best song of the album as none singles (beat goes on for example)
                                          couldn't agree more

she's doing great regardless, but she could still be mainstream if things were done better, God Control should have been lead single with a normal video, no need to pursue latin or trap trends... :/

joking about a new release and the pink hair look is new background on her youtube, could there be more than a perfume?
                                          please check out my "normal" music video edit for Madonna's God Control, comments and suggestions more than welcome

Comment

• Pink hair could be to raise awareness to Breast Cancer Month (October).

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                              Pink hair could be to raise awareness to Breast Cancer Month (October).
                                              I honestly think if that were the reason, she’d have said so and tagged a charity - possibly even getting up a ‘I’ll match your donation’ thing.

Comment

• The legendary "Erotica" album was released 28 years ago today.
                                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Doubled

Comment

• Erotica is a pop trailblazer and is ahead of time. Proud of her experimentation. No one does it better than her.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X