No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intelligent and articulate; his other videos -from other artist's works too- are usually very interesting as well

Comment

• I love that guy’s reactions! He’s also super cute ;)
      A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• Hung Up music video remastered in HD!

Last edited by UnapologeticKenny; Wed November 25, 2020, 00:54.

Comment

• ^Looks amazing!

Comment

• Yep, it does. They did a great job. In terms of image quality, the best remastered video so far.

Comment

• Brilliant - I looked a few days ago if it had been uploaded in HD yet and it hasn’t, so glad to see it now has! I’m not sure if it’s a remastered version or simply a HD upload? It was made in 2005 - the HD version should be readily available to Warner.
              Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I’m hoping Like a Virgin gets a remaster in December to celebrate it the anniversary of when it hit #1 in the US.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• We're still waiting for the "big surprices" for "The Immaculate Collection" 30th anniversary...
                  FOLLOW THE DUCK
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...RpLtZEEAHM1AEw

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad_Bobby2009 View Post
                    We're still waiting for the "big surprices" for "The Immaculate Collection" 30th anniversary...
                    they still stuck in the COADF anniversary i guess
                    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

We're still waiting for the "big surprices" for "The Immaculate Collection" 30th anniversary...
                      I'm not sure anything was promised?

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                        Brilliant - I looked a few days ago if it had been uploaded in HD yet and it hasn’t, so glad to see it now has! I’m not sure if it’s a remastered version or simply a HD upload? It was made in 2005 - the HD version should be readily available to Warner.
                        You're right. It's probably a HD upload, since the MV was probably shot on film. Don't know if calling it a rematered version is right or not, but anyways. So glad they did it.

Comment

I was so excited when she tweeted about The Immaculate Collection and posted "stay tuned for related surprises".
                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

I was so excited when she tweeted about The Immaculate Collection and posted "stay tuned for related surprises".
                            Isn't the surprise, the release of remixes for JML and RM?

Comment

• from SPIN

https://www.spin.com/featured/the-35...last-35-years/

1. Madonna – “Like a Prayer”

Madonna made high art out of sacrilege with her notorious “Like a Prayer” video, a molotov cocktail of melodrama, racial commentary and religious symbolism. Director Mary Lambert would release a film version of Stephen King’s Pet Sematary a month later — but for both cola brands and conservative Christians, this was the true horror project. The rapidly edited scenes — including stigmata, bleeding eyes and the spiritual laying of hands — smashed taboos with madcap zest. “I wanted to speak about ecstasy and to show the relationship between sexual and religious ecstasy,” Lambert told Rolling Stone. “I think that subconsciously a lot of people understood this and were either enthralled or outraged by it.” Maybe even both. – R.R.

20. Madonna – “Justify My Love”

The Queen of Pop once ranked “Justify My Love” the best video from her own sprawling catalog — and while we don’t completely agree (see below), it’s impossible not to consider this erotic slice of voyeurism. Within, director Jean-Baptiste Mondino wanders through the halls and bedrooms of a very accommodating hotel, documenting snippets of sexual encounters heavy on the BDSM. MTV banned the clip, which only gave the singer a publicity boost. Not that she needed it. – R.R.

and Weird Al's Like a Surgeon is #30

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post

Isn't the surprise, the release of remixes for JML and RM?
                                Would be weird as they were released before she posted "stay tuned for related surprises"

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Would be weird as they were released before she posted "stay tuned for related surprises"
                                  No they come out December 4th and December 11. They havent even been announced yet. We just have good detectives.

Comment

• Rumors are starting that M is working with Patrick Leonard on M15!

Comment

Rumors are starting that M is working with Patrick Leonard on M15!
                                      I don’t buy it.

she’s going to dedicate 2021 to shooting her biopic rather than making a new album, and Christ knows she can’t do both (MDNA). The only way it could make sense is if she were working with him on a new song or two for inclusion in the movie and it’s needed as part of the script.

Madonna will probably go into pre-production and production of her biopic next year and then spend 2022 editing it. COVID willing and knowing Madonna, she’ll be aiming for a Cannes 2022 out of competition premiere, with the movie being released to in Q4 around the same time as her 40th anniversary in music - so that all of the publications writing about her 40 years in music mention it.

So frankly I don’t know how or where she’ll find the time for a full studio album... and if she does, I’m worried it’s a step backwards and the movie will take priority like WE did over MDNA.

But I don’t believe this is happening anyway

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I totally agree with the above. The timing for the movie is perfect for 40 years in the game.

Comment

Rumors are starting that M is working with Patrick Leonard on M15!
                                          I heard those rumors as well, i also think it would be music for biopic since they've created some masterpieces together. I don't think she'll be working on a new album but i wouldn't say no if she records and releases something next year.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Well, M15 could very well be just the soundtrack, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's for the biopic also. Would be nice if she threw us a stand alone single between now and then.

Comment

• M16!

#justiceforI'mBreathless

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

No they come out December 4th and December 11. They havent even been announced yet. We just have good detectives.
                                                Thanks! I got mixed up with the others she released these last few weeks.

Comment

• I cant be more happy to hear them reunite and work together. They have created some of the best pieces in pop music history and shared the greatest commercial glory together. I'm eager to get new music from queen m and pat. 80s are the best.
                                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X