Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest rumors are so exciting. I know they'll remain rumors but still

According to a fan, a new musical EP is on the way and he hinted that Madonna will be one of the guests of The Weeknd on Superbowl. The music with Patrick Leonard will be for the movie and will be heard in 2021.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The location in Lisbon where she filmed World of Madame X

Comment

• This is strange...the comment section for Madonna's Santa Baby on YouTube has been turned off. Anyone know what causes that?

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
          This is strange...the comment section for Madonna's Santa Baby on YouTube has been turned off. Anyone know what causes that?
          Probably because fans of other female artists leaving nasty comments?
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Okay this is random but did you all know that Disney considered Madonna for the voice of Abby in Chicken Little in the early 2000s? I wonder what that would’ve been like.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• She has done voice acting in children movies before but, no I didn't know about that
              jio CHARTS NOW: 13/9/2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10979401

Comment

• I love her chipmunk voice so Disney should consider her if a role would be available
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Her voice acting in Arthur and the Invisibles was great. Should have done a theme song.

Comment

• Quite underrated but I love it.

Comment

• It's a great ballad... better than "Crazy For You" or "Oh! Father" if you ask me... and the male backing vocals make a nice change from the usual DeLory/Harris backing vocals she almost always had back then
                      jio CHARTS NOW: 13/9/2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10979401

Comment

• Rumors continue that GoldenFloor is a new Madonna song with The Weeknd.

Song is a leftover from Madame X and of course has been reworked.

#goldenfloor

I believe all the rumors started a couple of weeks ago when she started following The Weeknd.

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                          Rumors continue that GoldenFloor is a new Madonna song with The Weeknd.

Song is a leftover from Madame X and of course has been reworked.

#goldenfloor

I believe all the rumors started a couple of weeks ago when she started following The Weeknd.
                          Doesnt this come from a spanish fan website which are NEVER correct? Literally it is always a spanish madonna forum with fake news.

Comment

• Edit: Double Post.

Comment

• Unsubstantiated rumours are circling that Madonna is to release an EP. I honestly don’t see it and people could be putting bits together (mainly the fact she started following The Weeknd and was photographed in the studio with his manager/producer).

Releasing an EP is something Madonna has never done before (of original material) and I’m not sure I can see her doing it... unless that’s how she’s going to launch her boyfriend to the world, by including some sort of duet.

However in principle, Madonna should release EPs to explore different genres of music. There’s a lot she could do musically away from making a studio album and having to deliver a body of work.

I would also love to think she and The Weeknd have a song together and I’d love it even more if she was going to perform at the Super Bowl.

But I’m very sceptical
                              Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
                                Quite underrated but I love it.

One of her best ballads ever and it's so underrated imo.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The look of love is gorgeous
                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• I would love her to work with the weeknd since she is the queen of the 80s. Who is gonna be better to collaborate with than her??
                                    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• What is this last post of her... Is she really turning into some paranoid woman?
                                      Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Have you ever seen this video? It was released 5 years before This Used To Be My Playground. When Boy George saw Madonna’s video he stated he was furious and renamed it This Used To Be My Video.

Comment

• Mark should sue her. It hurts me to see how big of an idiot she's becoming. I don't know bout you guys but I live in a country ruled by a manic man and his followers and that's the exact bullsh*t they've been saying and trying to spread for years(especially using whatsapp).
                                          It's actually so stupid that I have no words. To think she took her time,not only to believe in it,but to record a video and post it to her social media is beyond me.
                                          When I look at current Madonna and the woman she used to be up to 5 years ago,I can't believe what she has become.
                                          I never thought I'd see the day when I would write bad things about her as she's been my ultimate idol for my entire life.
                                          Sad beyond words.
                                          Last edited by BodyShop; Tue December 22, 2020, 21:57.

Comment

• Actually Instagram and Facebook are set to make the biggest changes to their terms of use since either started. What she’s saying isn’t false.
                                            Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• It is not false but 1. We already know everything she is saying for years now. 2. The US Government is not going to use it for nefarious acts against its citizens. 3. Her "speech" comes from Robert Kennedy Jr a known antivaxer/conspricy nut

Comment

• They're making policy changes to adequate to something they've been doing for years and not the other way round . Fb,instagram whatever know what they need to know about you for ages now. Biggest proof is that if you do a simple search,in seconds all your social media is flooded by that said thing.
                                                im done with her making a fool of herself . Won't say anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                                  It is not false but 1. We already know everything she is saying for years now. 2. The US Government is not going to use it for nefarious acts against its citizens. 3. Her "speech" comes from Robert Kennedy Jr a known antivaxer/conspricy nut
                                                  I didn't even know that when I wrote my first post about how she sounds exactly like Bolsonaro's supporters. That Robert Kennedy is one of his inspirations. And that's it

Comment

• Let's not forget the "witch doctor" video she posted, which was a product of Trump supporters. She was okay up until she started dating Ahla Malik, that boy is a terrible influence on Madonna. She should be cleaning up her image before biopic but she's doing the opposite of it.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X