X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I blame Malik!

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
      Have you ever seen this video? It was released 5 years before This Used To Be My Playground. When Boy George saw Madonna’s video he stated he was furious and renamed it This Used To Be My Video.
      He wasn't the only one though. Debbie Gibson also released a video in that vein years before TUTBMP for Out Of The Blue.

Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• What is she becoming?
        she was always the queen on intelligence and forward thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
          Actually Instagram and Facebook are set to make the biggest changes to their terms of use since either started. What she’s saying isn’t false.
          It isn’t false?
          They’ll “punish you for disobedience”? “A dictatorship”?

Comment

• The rumored tracklist for the rumored EP is
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              Let's not forget the "witch doctor" video she posted, which was a product of Trump supporters. She was okay up until she started dating Ahla Malik, that boy is a terrible influence on Madonna. She should be cleaning up her image before biopic but she's doing the opposite of it.

thats my impression too. That stupid boy is horrible for her
              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Yeah poor 62 yo Madonna she's being so badly influenced by that evil boy she's dating. I feel for her

Comment

• Comment

• ^^ This guy shared a remix of Crave and Crazy that are quite good as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post

thats my impression too. That stupid boy is horrible for her
                      If he found a way to stay so close to her, he is everything but stupid. I think he just needs a comb.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                        Maybe the intro is too long, but it's a great remix in my opinion.

Comment

• I generally hate long remixes.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                            Yeah poor 62 yo Madonna she's being so badly influenced by that evil boy she's dating. I feel for her
                            Lol exactly....
                            jio CHARTS NOW: 10/5/2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10909446

Comment

The rumored tracklist for the rumored EP is
                              Can you post it for me?

Just read about the Weeknd rumor. I don't know what to think actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

Can you post it for me?

Madonna will sound like A-Ha 35 years later? cool
                                jio CHARTS NOW: 10/5/2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10909446

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

Can you post it for me?

1. Weekend collab
                                  2. Shit on Dick
                                  3. Like Poison
                                  4. If I Can't Have You (cover)
                                  5. I Believe In Music (cover)
                                  6. Rebel Heart Avicii Mix

I mean who can possibly believe this? Especially with the disgusting track #2.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• According to 'news -of-madonna.com', some of this rumors are true and some are fake. They basically say the EP is true, but not all those songs are real. The song with The Weeknd is possibly happening.

Don't know how reliable they are, but apparently some fans believe in them on Twitter.

Comment

• I'll be fine as long as track 2 never happens
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Are those Yvonne Elliman's "If I Can't Have You" and Mac Davis' "I Believe In Music"? If so, not great choices for covers as the first has been covered to death already (even Kim Wilde did it) and Madonna can hardly offer anything new to it and the second is kinda boring to begin with.

Comment

1. Weekend collab
                                          2. Shit on Dick
                                          3. Like Poison

what on earth

but knowing Madonna I can see her doing this tho

Comment

1. Weekend collab
                                            2. Shit on Dick
                                            3. Like Poison

The rumour I read was #2 is titled ‘SOD’ but that only makes it fractionally better

Im starting to believe an EP is incoming but I’m not convinced by this track listing at all - other than The Weeknd collab (backed primarily by the fact she was spotted in the studio with his manager).

I’ve wanted Madonna to do EPs for years and I welcome a step in that direction, but only if it acts as a way of Madonna releasing music more regularly as oppose to being a stop gap for an even longer gap between studio albums.

Things have been happening in Madonnaland too - we know she has a biopic incoming. We know she’s in need of some good PR and we know she’s been playing around with her image. Is it too much of a stretch to think she actually has done a photoshoot for an EP?

More importantly though, it’s been a long time since Madonna did anything that made a wave of excitement. Madonna has always been able to ‘pull a stunt’ or make a move that made the world fall in love with her, but she hasn’t done that in quite some time. A ‘surprise’ return to music and The Super Bowl in February could do that, coupled alongside casting news for her biopic and the DVD/streaming release of MXT.

February could end up being quite the Madonna month before she focuses on making her movie for the rest of 2021 and I wouldn’t be complaining at all.

My only sort of hesitation is that Madonna is usually very happy leaving big gaps between projects and releasing an EP serves no purpose - which is a very anti-Madonna move.
                                            Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                                              Are those Yvonne Elliman's "If I Can't Have You" and Mac Davis' "I Believe In Music"? If so, not great choices for covers as the first has been covered to death already (even Kim Wilde did it) and Madonna can hardly offer anything new to it and the second is kinda boring to begin with.
                                              I don’t disagree. But the rumours say ‘If I Can’t Have You’ has been reworked beyond recognition and ‘I Believe In Music’ is Madonna’s best dance floor track in years. The saving grace is that Madonna’s covers are usually pretty good - she really did make Fever and American Pie her own, and even Faz Gostoso seems elevated compared to the sparse original.
                                              Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Madonna's version of Santa Baby should be banned. It's terrble. Only Autotune Baby is worse. I'd rather go with this...

Last edited by Bad_Bobby2009; Fri December 25, 2020, 22:22.
                                                FOLLOW THE DUCK
                                                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...RpLtZEEAHM1AEw

Comment

• "Santa Baby" is probably the best cover Madonna ever made. It's really terrific (with the positive meaning of the word).

Comment

• I love Santa Baby, but then again, I'm also a huge fan of the Who's That Girl movie where she uses the same voice.

In fact, I prefer Madonna's version above the original by Eartha Kitt and the ones of Kylie Minogue and Ariana Grande.
                                                    Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

Working...
                                                    X