No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any truth to the EP rumors? Getting my hopes up here. Couldn’t find anything on google.
    My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• On third look..... interesting

BRAND NEW MADONNA MUSIC IS COMING IN FEBRUARY!!!!
      (from reliable sources....but take with a grain of salt)

Madonna is preparing to release a new EP with six new songs. The first single is the title track and features The Weeknd. Both will perform the song at the next Super Bowl on February 7 in Tampa, Florida.

“Your touch has me on fire / Your kiss makes me perspire / Will you dance with me on the golden floor?” the Queen of Pop whispers in a sexy voice that will remind fans of the same Madonna who released “Justify My Love” 30 years ago.

In fact, the song sounds like something that Madonna and Michael Jackson could have recorded if they worked together in 1991. Madonna's voice sounds very young, and when she actually sings (most of the music is her whispering) in the end, her vocals layers like the 1985 hit "Into the Groove". Expect this song to be a big hit.

In a move that will shock fans, but it shouldn't, the new EP features a remake of Yvonne Elliman's 1977 hit "If I Can't Have You". She sings with such confidence that we don't even think about the 1977 version. It sounds like a song that could easily have been on Madonna's first album.

"SOD" is the Queen of Pop's response to "WAP", but even more dirty, literally and figuratively. Madonna sings seductively to her lover - she doesn't want him to worry about putting his feces on his penis during anal sex. The song is a lot funnier than sexy (it's supposed to be that way), and the increasingly loud farts at the end of the song prove it.

“Like Poison” is the only angry song on all the new tracks, and Madonna is fed up with media misinformation.

“You want to hide behind your divide / You want to fill us with your lies / Congratulations, you won for now / You’re like poison.”

In a surprise move, the fifth track is a digitally remastered version of her 2015 non-hit, "Rebel Heart". But it is not the one included in the album; is produced by the late Avicii and has a more country sound. It is much better than the album version, and the fact that this version has not officially seen the light of day so far is a musical crime.

The final song, and perhaps the best thing Madonna has done in years, is a remake of Mac Davis' 1970 hit "I Believe in Music". Madonna has always been a big fan of Davis, who unfortunately passed away a few months ago. Her remake is very commemorative, musically intense (it contains many tambourines), and the children's voices in the music may well be hers.

The Golden Floor EP really leaves the listener wanting more. It is a real provocation. This could have led to Madonna's best album in decades. However, at least we have the Madonna we love back - finally. Hopefully it will never go away.

Taken form madonna remixed fan page
      My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• I can't believe people believe in such nonsense rumors
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• "SOD" is the Queen of Pop's response to "WAP", but even more dirty, literally and figuratively. Madonna sings seductively to her lover - she doesn't want him to worry about putting his feces on his penis during anal sex. The song is a lot funnier than sexy (it's supposed to be that way), and the increasingly loud farts at the end of the song prove it.
            I am speechless.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Why ep??? Let the new album roll out
              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

I am speechless.
                There is no way this is happening lol
                jio CHARTS NOW: 5/7//2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10956364

Comment

• HAPPY new year everybody!

Comment

• Her Super Bowl Halftime Show is now on her YouTube Channel:

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• They’re really trying - finally - to sort out her streaming. I do wonder who is behind it... Madonna or Warner.
                      Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• such a great Halftime show, she did so well

the video looks great btw

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                          They’re really trying - finally - to sort out her streaming. I do wonder who is behind it... Madonna or Warner.
                          they do need to sort put her presence on playlists though

maybe she's still in talks with Warner? I feel we'll now more and more as the time for the biopic's opening closes in (whenever that may be)

Comment

• According to her latest IG video she’s engaged/getting married!

Comment

According to her latest IG video she’s engaged/getting married!
                              That's nice... hopefully she will sign a prenup this time...
                              jio CHARTS NOW: 5/7//2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10956364

Comment

• 7-10 January 1998: Madonna was in the Indian Wells Valley of the Mojave Desert in California to film the video of Frozen, directed by Chris Cunningham.
                                At first she wanted to film it in Iceland, but:
                                “You know what, I’m going to be freezing. I’m going to be miserable, I’ll be complaining all day, I’ll be sorry that I ever chose a cold place. So I said, ‘Let’s do it in the desert, it’ll be warm,’ and it would be sort of the opposite, because even though you think of deserts as being hot, they’re still sort of frozen in terms of there’s no vegetation and they’re very desolate. I thought that that would still work as a visual, but then we got there and it was like 20 degrees below zero, it was bitterly cold, and I was barefoot. I was barefoot for the entire video, and then it started pouring rain and everyone got really sick, and it just actually turned out to be a really miserable experience.”

Comment

• A great cover and a great voice:

Comment

• Even greater cover and a greater voice:

2010 COMPLETE MADONNA-GRAMMY HISTORY: 28 nods and 7 awards

Comment

According to her latest IG video she’s engaged/getting married!
                                      Eww, yuck. Horrible news.

Comment

• I'm happy that she's happy, not don't think Ahla Malik is a good influence on her.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Such a bad influence on her. The worst and most stupid marriage or engagement. He must be such a gold digger.
                                          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                            Such a bad influence on her. The worst and most stupid marriage or engagement. He must be such a gold digger.
                                            She have a bulletproof prenup and NDA. She’s not going to be burnt twice!

Comment

• I think it is just an IG marriage... ;))

Comment

• NOMINEE for the 3rd Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!
                                                CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                                FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

She have a bulletproof prenup and NDA. She’s not going to be burnt twice!
                                                  Is it confirmed that she signed a prenup?
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I love her posts from Africa, it's clear M & her kids love to be in Africa and enjoying themselves.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X