Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

I would be surprised if it does. My glass is mostly half full but I just don’t see anything of substance supporting it. There is no press speculation about guests either. Plus Pepsi sponsor it - would either party really go there?

I know Madonna was spotted in the studio with The Weeknd’s manager, but she was probably just recording vocals for the MXT DVD in the next studio and came in to show off her new grills.

I’d be excited if she did and if she really did have a new song to sing. But this is Madonna - it’s not her style, and we all know the old saying... you can’t teach an old dog new tricks.

Plus I think it might fall under the category of ‘I don’t like to repeat myself’, though Madonna has been a bag of contradictions before.
    I would be very happy if she did a song with The Weeknd, if not, we're still getting the tour movie. But i don't want her on Super Bowl, not when she's 100% ready.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• If she is about to drop a performance and new music, she’s hiding it well because her latest Instagram post has her bang in the middle of doing her movie stuff.
      Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• I'd be really surprised if we get anything music wise apart from MX tour and then biopic (might get a couple new tracks for that)...

Comment

• I just don't see her doing SuperBowl this year.
          FOLLOW THE DUCK
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...RpLtZEEAHM1AEw

Comment

• Lourdes joined Instagram and some of her answers to her followers are funny
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• she literally dragged me on IG
              Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
              Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
                she literally dragged me on IG
                What did you say?

Comment

• Comment

• That picture makes me feel nostalgic... she is so pretty there... and that was a very good year for me too...
                    jio CHARTS NOW: 10/5/2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10909446

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

What did you say?
                      something about MX tour release, to troll her nnnnnn
                      Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                      Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post

something about MX tour release, to troll her nnnnnn
                        It has nothing to do with Lola.

Comment

• DETOX SAYS MADONNA'S RAY OF LIGHT ALBUM FREED HER OF SUICIDAL FEELINGS: 'MY SAVING GRACE'

https://attitude.co.uk/article/detox...P0Rtnauai3BtrI

Comment

• I know it gets a hard time, but listening to MDNA after a few months away from it and I still love it. Groundbreak? God no, but it’s a great pop album. Very True Blue style pop.

Comment

• Comment

• Wow that’s amazing news - Material Girl was in desperate need of an upscaling.

Comment

• I only hope it's not tampered with (as in different aspect ratio; cropping, drastic color change, etc)

Comment

• She should re-release the "Celebration" vid using the HD versions!!!
                                    jio CHARTS NOW: 10/5/2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10909446

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                                      She should re-release the "Celebration" vid using the HD versions!!!
                                      There’s probably going to be a greatest hits era in 2022/2023 to coincide with her biopic and 40th anniversary in music. It’s really nice seeing her tidying up and investing in her catalogue to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                                        She should re-release the "Celebration" vid using the HD versions!!!
                                        Celebration dvd was a stain on her discography, i don't know if it was the same everywhere but the video quality of the dvd was horrible.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Should have smashed

Comment

• "Rebel Heart" was a great project in retrospect. The best of the 3 non-Warners albums

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Celebration dvd was a stain on her discography, i don't know if it was the same everywhere but the video quality of the dvd was horrible.
                                              Yes, in the beginning I thought I had received a faulted dvd but then I read the comments online that everyone's was the same. The videos that were included previously in "The Immaculate Collection" and "Video Collection '93-'99) were fine (but we didn't need them, we already had them), everything else looked like lifted straight from youtube. It was amazingly bad quality.

Comment

• Madame X is the best. Rebel Heart was great though.

Comment

• The Weeknd is releasing a GH album to coincide with Halftime Show so i guess it puts an end to new music and a Madonna feature rumor.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                    The Weeknd is releasing a GH album to coincide with Halftime Show so i guess it puts an end to new music and a Madonna feature rumor.
                                                    Has he confirmed it won’t feature new music?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X