Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    The Weeknd is releasing a GH album to coincide with Halftime Show so i guess it puts an end to new music and a Madonna feature rumor.
    A greatest hits? Do people still release those?
    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• To be fair, Beyoncé sung Formation and that wasn’t exactly a Coldplay song

(Not that I think Madonna is doing the Super Bowl)
      Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

The Weeknd is releasing a GH album to coincide with Halftime Show so i guess it puts an end to new music and a Madonna feature rumor.
        Well, sometimes people are releasing a few new songs with their GH albums. The Immaculate Collection & Celebration says Hi. ;)
        FOLLOW THE DUCK
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...RpLtZEEAHM1AEw

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Has he confirmed it won’t feature new music?
          He doesn't need to, he will perform his greatest hits and will probably feature Ariana, Kendrick or Daft Punk. Blinding Lights will return to #1 on Hot 100 and Save Your Tears is blowing up, there is no point of releasing new music at the moment.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad_Bobby2009 View Post

Well, sometimes people are releasing a few new songs with their GH albums. The Immaculate Collection & Celebration says Hi. ;)
            If he was releasing new music, the songs would be on the tracklist on his official website. They aren't. There are 18 songs on the CD, i doubt there is room for new songs there. Besides, there is no point of releasing new music when BL is about to top the Hot 100 again and will break many records, plus Save Your Tears is becoming another solid hit for him, why self-sabotage?
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

He doesn't need to, he will perform his greatest hits and will probably feature Ariana, Kendrick or Daft Punk. Blinding Lights will return to #1 on Hot 100 and Save Your Tears is blowing up, there is no point of releasing new music at the moment.
              Taylor Swift is releasing 3 albums in less than half an year, not that she hardly need it too. A GH without any buzz of new music is a complete waste of time and energy nowdays. I'm prety sure if they do, they will milk it as much as they can with some new bonus tracks.
              FOLLOW THE DUCK
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...RpLtZEEAHM1AEw

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad_Bobby2009 View Post

Taylor Swift is releasing 3 albums in less than half an year, not that she hardly need it too. A GH without any buzz of new music is a complete waste of time and energy nowdays. I'm prety sure if they do, they will milk it as much as they can with some new bonus tracks.
                They are different types of artists though, Taylor Swift writes her own music and her hit making days are behind her, at least on Pop radio. So she did what she had to do and released Folklore and Evermore and got commercial & critical success. The Weeknd on the other hand had the blessing and the curse of having one of the biggest hits of the century, i'm sure his team and his label will want to break many records with that one, plus it's such a dominating hit that anything he'll release now will be overshadowed by Blinding Lights.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

The point is no one is going to buy a GH without new music. I don’t think his fans are the collecting kind, and anyone who already uses Spotify can put together a playlist today and have the album instantly.

Comment

The point is no one is going to buy a GH without new music. I don’t think his fans are the collecting kind, and anyone who already uses Spotify can put together a playlist today and have the album instantly.
                    Maybe he wants to cater to people who will decide to check out his music after Super Bowl and what's better than a GH collection?
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Maybe he wants to cater to people who will decide to check out his music after Super Bowl and what's better than a GH collection?
                      How is that any different to someone playing a playlist of his songs on Spotify? You have to give people a reason to buy your albums - even 20 years ago people knew you had to include new music or fans were just going to burn their own greatest hits CD.

Comment

How is that any different to someone playing a playlist of his songs on Spotify? You have to give people a reason to buy your albums - even 20 years ago people knew you had to include new music or fans were just going to burn their own greatest hits CD.
                        There are some people who never check streaming and still buy albums. The Weeknd has been a hitmaker for quite some time now, it's reason enough for people to buy the album. Plus, i don't think it's that serious, his team probably doesn't expect it to do much since you can only buy it from his store right now.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Getting back to Madonna, nice to see she posted some.pics from her photoshoot from the 80's.

Comment

• The pop-music world around Madonna has expanded in such shockingly strange new ways in the past couple of years that her precisely executed performance almost seemed too delicate (“Medellín” is down-tempo for a Madonna song; at the all-inclusive Mexican resort I visited over spring break, the poolside aerobics teacher played the song as a warm-up).

Comment

• https://www.interviewmagazine.com/art/madonna-kenji-wakasugi-exclusive-photos

The Queen of Pop, In All Her Glory

Comment

• Comment

• It’s so pretty

Comment

• Comment

• some fans saying it isnt HD, they dont remember how the older upload used to look
                                      Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                      Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• I love these flashbacks to the 80s, the photo shoots, the videos...
                                        Brings back memories.
                                        Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
                                          some fans saying it isnt HD, they dont remember how the older upload used to look
                                          It won’t be real HD - it’s an upscaling. Madonna has too many hits and videos for her to genuinely finance going back to the original 35mm negatives (if they was even shot on film) in order to give us a genuine 4K experience.

Maybe one day when we’re all watching 32K we’ll finally get it in 4K

Comment

• I wasn't expecting a real 1080p but a good upscaling, and that's what we got here. So much better than before and even better than some fanmade upscaling versions that I've watched a few times.

Hopefully they do Justify My Love (since they promised before), La Isla Bonita and Like a Prayer next.

Comment

• Damn, she's still editing MX Tour. I now know for sure that we don't get it before Christmas 2021.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• So Madonna released quite a few videos for Madame X, do you think for her next album she will do the same, or do you think she may hold back and not release as much?

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                                  So Madonna released quite a few videos for Madame X, do you think for her next album she will do the same, or do you think she may hold back and not release as much?
                                                  if they're of the same quality I wouldn't mind her releasing as many as she liked tbh, but I do think we got lucky with MX and she might go back to shoot 2-3 vids tops and maybe a live one/mash-up or something

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                                    So Madonna released quite a few videos for Madame X, do you think for her next album she will do the same, or do you think she may hold back and not release as much?
                                                    It all depends on how much she'll be inspired until her next album. She'll shoot many videos if she thinks she has a story to tell.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X