No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Also rembember forbidden love and inside of me at radio in Italy,but don't stop more. Anyway at erotica times It was very common why Is It so hard and words

Comment

• So a Netflix documentary of Madame X Tour is coming soon, according to a post by wearevandalla on IG. I hope we'll get the whole show.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          So a Netflix documentary of Madame X Tour is coming soon, according to a post by wearevandalla on IG. I hope we'll get the whole show.
          That would be great!

Netflix should open a "Music" section and include documentaries, tours, music videos.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
            Thanks for this. I’ve worked exactly like this before and it’s so much fun watching it all unfold on the day because you know technically it’s perfect - as long as the talent hits their marks and the equipment doesn’t break, you just know it’s going to work.
            I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
            And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

So a Netflix documentary of Madame X Tour is coming soon, according to a post by wearevandalla on IG. I hope we'll get the whole show.
              I hope this happens soon then. I’d hate Netflix to buy the rights then sit on them until ‘it was the right time’.
              I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
              And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

• That would shrink my hopes for a DVD :/
                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Yay for Netflix.

Comment

• Madonna was just quoted by Trump's legal defense team and now she's trending on twitter
                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                      Madonna was just quoted by Trump's legal defense team and now she's trending on twitter
                      Madonna’s not going to let that lie

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

• Madame X tour DVD coming soon

Comment

• Check out Madonna’s Youtube now for the HD version of the Bedtime Story!

Comment

• ^Just... WOW!
                            "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• whoa... now that's a really good upscale ! I mean better than the other ones of late

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                whoa... now that's a really good upscale ! I mean better than the other ones of late
                                really? for a weird reason the face of the kid look HD but the face of Madonna looked blurred a bit...
                                Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• The HD of Secret and this one I did not like it. But I hope they continue updating everything.

Comment

• I wish they hired this guy. He did great job with remastering Dido's White Flag

When we lose what we love
                                    Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                    When we lose what we love
                                    Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• ^^^^^^

Wow, this is really good!

Comment

• I always think this song and performance is very underrated among fans.

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Well, it is for a reason. To me "The Girlie Show" is her best tour ever overall and it's like she chose the absolute worst performance from that tour to present at the MTV awards. It is not a bad performance per se, not even close but it is just not as good as everything else she did at the time. I would go as far as to say that this is her most boring performance from 1989 through to 1993 (then we had some really boring performances during the otherwise fantastic "Bedtime Stories" era)
                                          jio CHARTS NOW: 23/3/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...8#post10591548

Comment

I always think this song and performance is very underrated among fans.
                                            Agreed, although it is something of a come down from her iconic "Vogue" performance from the 1990 VMAs,. That was a tough act to follow. "Bye Bye Baby" is the highlight of the Girlie Show's Weimar Cabaret segment; not sure what other song from the setlist she could've done. Maybe "Rain" because it was the current US single but it wasn't her style at the time to do a ballad at an awards show. It was a fine choice
                                            The sands of time fade into dark
                                            Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                            A message to madness
                                            Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Bye Bye Baby was also 6th single from Erotica in some territories. The performance itself is a pretty good preview of the themes of The Girlie Show and more importantly Madonna is covered up and not simulating an orgy.

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

• It was also a pretty weird choice for a single...
                                                jio CHARTS NOW: 23/3/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...8#post10591548

Comment

• Looking back, i wish she performed Girlie Show performance of Fever at VMAs. I don't know if MTV would've been able to handle that
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• There are rumors about M working with Patrick Leonard and an unnamed producer for her new album on Popjustice forum. Apparently M and Patrick did 8 tracks and M's work with new producer started yesterday. Take this with a grain of salt but new Patrick collabs are always welcome here.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X