Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg, I love her recent post on IG
    Lol...her fun attitude was back. I don't care what people say, love it. And i love when she says she misses us and loves us!

Comment

• American Life, Music, Hard Candy are tops for me from post 80s-90s Madonna.

Dark Ballet is over-hyped. Never cared for it along with the MX era.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Madonna/status/1...982676481?s=20

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
          Omg, I love her recent post on IG
          Lol...her fun attitude was back. I don't care what people say, love it. And i love when she says she misses us and loves us!
          Me too. It’s sad some fans really lack a sense of humour, though. Some comments are just nasty, as usual. Like, chill people, it’s a darn filter! Relax!
          A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• As Madonna once said "Get a fu*king sense of humor"

Comment

• Yes. People tend to get too serious all the time. Actually life exists and goes on outside instagrams. Duh.
              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I dont see this as a bad thing. If she feels she is in a better place at the moment to film something to her usual standards then by all means reshoot. You could tell during the tours run she was hurting. Although i cant imagine they got all the dancers back either. So probably just certain shots.

Although her face might look different in certain shots...

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                    I dont see this as a bad thing. If she feels she is in a better place at the moment to film something to her usual standards then by all means reshoot. You could tell during the tours run she was hurting. Although i cant imagine they got all the dancers back either. So probably just certain shots.

Although her face might look different in certain shots...
                    It’s not a bad thing at all - it just means we aren’t getting the damn thing anytime soon

I actually think it’s a very un-Madonna thing to do, revisiting a show purely for a DVD - it’s possible Netflix has got the rights after all and Madonna really wants to impress with it.

I imagine all of her dancers are out of work at the moment so actually it wouldn’t be too difficult getting them back, though I don’t know if she’s really going to go to that much effort. But I never thought I’d see reshoots either.
                    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

It’s not a bad thing at all - it just means we aren’t getting the damn thing anytime soon

I actually think it’s a very un-Madonna thing to do, revisiting a show purely for a DVD - it’s possible Netflix has got the rights after all and Madonna really wants to impress with it.

I imagine all of her dancers are out of work at the moment so actually it wouldn’t be too difficult getting them back, though I don’t know if she’s really going to go to that much effort. But I never thought I’d see reshoots either.
                      Well some fans are seeing as a bad thing you know because that means everyshot will have different hair style or look. PTSD from MDNA and Rebel Heart I suppose lol.

Comment

Well some fans are seeing as a bad thing you know because that means everyshot will have different hair style or look. PTSD from MDNA and Rebel Heart I suppose lol.
                        Madonna’s hair hasn’t changed for a decade, except for that month she was pink. At least she’s wearing the same costumes - it really bugs me MXT has songs with 10 different costumes (Like a Virgin).
                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• I'm sure we'll see more soon from her IG stories, etc. Will be interesting to see what this all really entails.

Comment

• Maybe she's doing it for Netflix documentary, explaining the show in costumes?
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• This is very madonna. She is a perfectionist as far as I remember her past. Reshoot is her order to be perfect and command. I hope its output will be remarkable
                              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                This is very madonna. She is a perfectionist as far as I remember her past. Reshoot is her order to be perfect and command. I hope its output will be remarkable
                                It really isn’t very Madonna - it’s something she has never done before. Rumour has it we never got RIT because she didn’t like the footage - she didn’t reshoot that

Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

It really isn’t very Madonna - it’s something she has never done before. Rumour has it we never got RIT because she didn’t like the footage - she didn’t reshoot that
                                  Well some people are saying she did reshoots for the Confessions tour. The close ups. I am not sure what scenes specificially though.

Comment

Well some people are saying she did reshoots for the Confessions tour. The close ups. I am not sure what scenes specificially though.
                                    They shot a number of closed dress rehearsals for the closeups in London.
                                    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• She's already posting from the rehearsals. Looks.like the whole thing actually may be rerecorded. But again, closeups make sense, especially for Frozen and Future.

Comment

• Virtual tour is coming
                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Assuming when they filmed Lisbon there were no camera's on stage. So the closeup thing makes absolute sense....but why didn't they just do it during the actual tour. So strange.

Comment

• "Hard Candy" era Madonna is that you?

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Maybe Netflix told her to reshoot some parts of the show? Maybe she was angry because of that.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Lol netflix didnt tell her anything. She was 100% not angry because of that. I swear fans get too bored sometimes.

Comment

• There's nothing wrong with fans speculating on things like this. If you don't like that, just ignore what we post
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• So this seems like a Prince "Sign O' The Times" tour situation? That there was an actual tour but the video released was actually shot in studio?
                                                    jio CHARTS NOW: 18/1/2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...0#post10809490

Comment

Working...
                                                    X