Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jio View Post
    I somehow don't see Madonna doing a farewell tour. But if she does, I hope she will finally perform "This Used To Be My Playground" live
    That would be the encore of encores...

Sorta like when they closed The Roxy in NYC back in 2007...that was the last song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post

That would be the encore of encores...

Sorta like when they closed The Roxy in NYC back in 2007...that was the last song.
      I could see her singing I'll Remember too

Comment

• ^^ True

then taking it full circle one last time with Like A Virgin...I made it through the wilderness... or even Live To Tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post
          ^^ True

then taking it full circle one last time with Like A Virgin...I made it through the wilderness... or even Live To Tell.
          but if she sings LAV she'll have to pay royalties so maybe she might go for something that she co-wrote like LTT

Comment

• True... Live To Tell it is...

it would be anticlimactic with Holiday or even Everybody. She would need something powerful and poignant.

Playground going into Live To Tell would be ideal.

She did Crazy For You during RIT ...

Comment

• This could be another great closer... DWT

Comment

• Another one... one thing for sure it will be the show of all shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

I could see her singing I'll Remember too
                  I half-expected "I'll Remember" to be a wild-card selection on the DWT setlist (maybe an acoustic version during the Cowgirl segment?) but no dice. She really pays her one-off tracks all of the dust
                  She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• She should close the show with Bitch I'm Madonna
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Oh god no... although I do see it as a bigger possibility than TUTBMP
                      jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• She would close a farewell tour with Music. It sums up everything she wanted to achieve - bringing people together through music to explore, educate and debate. Imagine the DWT version being dusted off for a stadium - that’s how you bow out.
                        Words are useless, especially sentences.
                        they don’t stand for anything.
                        How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• She’s never going to retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mpol View Post
                            She’s never going to retire.
                            She’s semi retired now, she hardly works

Comment

• If she ever does a farewell tour, she clearly needs to bring back this ditty as the finale

She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• I went to Cher's farewell tour... She's done two more tours since.
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

She’s semi retired now, she hardly works
                                  thats not quite true. In this off year she’s been working on the Madame x tour and writing a screen play. The only real down time I see is when she went to move to Lisbon for Banda’s soccer... and we got an album from it.

I don’t think she will ever announce a retirement though is what I mean

Comment

• Originally posted by Mpol View Post

thats not quite true. In this off year she’s been working on the Madame x tour and writing a screen play.
                                    She should be half way through her next studio album by now. So much for being a pop star.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

She should be half way through her next studio album by now. So much for being a pop star.
                                      Hahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaahhaahhaahhahaahhahaaahhahahaahahaahahahahaahahahaahahahaah

Comment

• I still love Medellin. So many good memories

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                                          I still love Medellin. So many good memories
                                          I think it’s a great lead single. I don’t know why people don’t like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                            I went to Cher's farewell tour... She's done two more tours since.
                                            Yeah, many artists do It as a cash grab for the tour and then keep doing It. But Madonna could announce the next one as the farewell as a way to say goodbye to her massive tours. She's not the type of artist that people will pay tickets to watch the artist playing guitar in a stadium...they go to see Madonna the show woman that amazes large crowds with dancing and I can't see her doing that in her 70's. By that age she will be well suited in a theater , singing and playing instruments.
                                            Last edited by locoporti; Tue March 16, 2021, 22:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by locoporti View Post

Yeah, many artists do It as a cash grab for the tour and then keep doing It. But Madonna could announce the next one as the farewell as a way to say goodbye to her massive tours. She's not the type of artist that people will pay tickets to watch the artist playing guitar in a stadium...they go to see Madonna the show woman that amazes large crowds with dancing and I can't see her doing that in her 70's. By that age she will be well suited in a theater , singing and playing instruments.
                                              If Cher can be a showgirl in her 70's, so can Madonna. I have no doubt about it.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by locoporti View Post

I am sure she will prove you wrong one day
                                                jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• Medellin is a beautiful song. The perfect way to open up Madame X.
                                                  I wish Ciao Bella was on the normal version in place of Bitch.

Comment

• Anyone remember the history of Medellin? If she didn't meet Maluma at the MTV Awards, would it have been Medellin without Maluma, or would another song have been the first single?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X