Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
    Anyone remember the history of Medellin? If she didn't meet Maluma at the MTV Awards, would it have been Medellin without Maluma, or would another song have been the first single?
    Maluma co-wrote Medellin so I guess we would have got another lead single. Probably Future, knowing Madonna
    Words are useless, especially sentences.
    they don’t stand for anything.
    How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Imagine if Medellin was released at the heights of her career...as the second single after JML or even during the Erotica era. Or basically any other era other than now. It would’ve been a success.

cant say the same about Batuka; there she uses her artistic license and deservedly so.

Comment

• Wow, the Bedtime Story release this Friday will have 15 tracks!

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Maluma co-wrote Medellin so I guess we would have got another lead single. Probably Future, knowing Madonna
          future would've get more success
          Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
          Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post

Yes, because Eurovision was such a career high...

Comment

irrelevant to what i said

Comment

I think it's true that it may have done better, 1st single, had a rapper, I'm sure the video would have been quite interesting. I think it definitely would have done better than Medellin, a song most people can't even pronounce.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post

I like Medellin but it was a bad single choice. The intros and outros were far too long and the chorus is very weak. The verses are strong. I agree that Future was more accessible. Dont know if it would have seen any more commercial success though either.
                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post

I think it's true that it may have done better, 1st single, had a rapper, I'm sure the video would have been quite interesting. I think it definitely would have done better than Medellin, a song most people can't even pronounce.
                    Its by far one of the best songs on MX, lyrically interesting, reggae, rap. it would've done better in US for sure, idk if it would've been a success, but i think a hot 100 peak was easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mpol View Post
                      Medellin is a beautiful song. The perfect way to open up Madame X.
                      I wish Ciao Bella was on the normal version in place of Bitch.
                      I dont know, for me is her worst single. The video is amazing. One if the best in the last decafe.

All Madame X album is fantastic but Medellin is the worst song. D

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicGoddess View Post

I dont know, for me is her worst single. The video is amazing. One if the best in the last decafe.

All Madame X album is fantastic but Medellin is the worst song. D
                        No, Faz Gostoso or Looking For Mercy are definitely the worst.

Comment

• The irony of most fans hating Future when it dropped as the second buzz single and now fans wanting it as lead single

Comment

The irony of most fans hating Future when it dropped as the second buzz single and now fans wanting it as lead single
                            It was definitely a grower for some. Regarding LFM, I actually like that song, lots.

Comment

The irony of most fans hating Future when it dropped as the second buzz single and now fans wanting it as lead single
                              I've never been very fond of Future , but I don't mind other people linking it , like, different strokes for different folks y'know?

Comment

I'm afraid to ask what you think of BIL -which I like a lot hahaha-

As I understand it's not very well liked among M fans lol

Comment

• "Looking For Mercy" is alright. "Faz Gastoso", BIL are crap, "Future" is OK, "Medellin" is the best thing she did in years and years
                                  jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

U speak portuguese? Im speak and is an amazing song. Looking For Mercy are very boring, but Medellin is a very bad song.

Comment

• Faz Gostoso is the song I heard the most from Madame X (I'm from Argentina). But I guess you have to be Latin American to apreciate it
                                      http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Future didn't grow for me, Medellin was the right choice

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

I've never been very fond of Future , but I don't mind other people linking it , like, different strokes for different folks y'know?
                                          I wasn’t judging tastes, just commenting on the irony - the song was vilified when it first dropped. Personally I’ve always loved it.

Comment

• I liked Future when it was just released. Don't care for it now.

If Medellín didn't exist, Crave would have been the best lead single IMO.
                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                              I liked Future when it was just released. Don't care for it now.

If Medellín didn't exist, Crave would have been the best lead single IMO.
                                              Honesty, I’ve never understood why Crave was a single.

Comment

Honesty, I’ve never understood why Crave was a single.
                                                Because it was the best song on the album.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Because it was the best song on the album.
                                                  I know for a lot of people it is. I just don’t get it when there’s masterpieces like Batuka, Killers, Crazy and Come Alive just sat there waiting to be heard.

Comment

I know for a lot of people it is. I just don’t get it when there’s masterpieces like Batuka, Killers, Crazy and Come Alive just sat there waiting to be heard.
                                                    They can't even stand in the shadow of "hated" songs like Turn Up The Radio and Superstar.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X