Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrLeonix
    Legend
    • 13 Jan 2013

"Express Yourself" music video is a masterpiece . . . music videos of that caliber are not produced anymore.
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• GetBack
      Legend
      • 11 Jun 2010

Originally posted by spiritboy
      Tbh Madonna deserves the hate she gets as she doesn't act like a legend. Nobody is saying she should act her age but her Instagram posts are awful. Her account is the worst handled one among the legends.
      The problem with her is she tries way too hard to be hip and cool with the young crowd of the social media generation. I love her so much, I don't think there's anyone who is as brave as her when it came to facing the critics but there's something about her today that constantly craves to be accepted and validated by the young crowd.

She did not have that vibe in the 2000s (maybe because she was still very much popular at the time and maybe because she was still happily married) but the whole 'decline' in her music, the cringe-worthy grillz, the awkward kiss with Drake and endless weird outfits and some lyrics with her songs are very "unbecoming" of what people expect from her.

It's her life anyway but she could have been groomed better. :-? :-? Every time she comes out to present or perform, it's becomes a "Not again!" moment when she starts talking.

Comment

• jio
        Legend
        • 15 Jul 2009

Re: Madonna

What's wrong with acting your age anyways?
        jio CHARTS NOW:05/03/2024: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...8#post11345288

Comment

• Artoo
          • 01 May 2005

Originally posted by jio
          Well the issue is that by definition, ‘acting your age’ is doing what society expects of you. Not only does that put pressure on people to censor themselves based on what is socially acceptable, but it’s basically what Madonna has fought her entire career.

I don’t get why it’s so hard for people to just accept that Madonna is being Madonna and just doing what she wants. I don’t like the grills, but I feel like we are we saying she shouldn’t wear them because we don’t like them and using her age as an excuse.
          I don't need no good advice, I'm already wasted​.

Comment

• GetBack
            Legend
            • 11 Jun 2010

She's a pop star, there will always be an expectation regardless.

Comment

• AlphaMale
              Legend
              • 25 Dec 2012

Originally posted by jio
              I can't believe, that of all people, you're the one saying that
              Menine just explained that to you. It's not that hard to understand.
              "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• AlphaMale
                Legend
                • 25 Dec 2012

So, riding with her on a horse on my favorite beach was auctioned for 450k €

Comment

• AlphaMale
                  Legend
                  • 25 Dec 2012

In total her auction raised 1.1million €

Comment

• upushme
                    Manager
                    • 28 Jun 2006

I am sure that Cher is angry because she wanted MDNA Skin products for free, but Madonna’s response was:
                    Je suis désolé
                    Lo siento
                    Ik ben droevig
                    Sono spiacente
                    Perdóname
                    Buy buy baby bye bye!

Comment

• upushme
                      Manager
                      • 28 Jun 2006

Originally posted by jjavier1978
                      Originally posted by CandyShop
                      She said new music coming soon in her latest Istangram post
                      [tweet:2xay2oty]https://twitter.com/Madonna/status/1045371026652172295[/tweet:2xay2oty]

New Music in Nov-Dec. I am sure!

You can keep it overnight
                      You can do whatever you like
                      Working overtime
                      Working on the line

Comment

• Artoo
                        • 01 May 2005

We aren’t getting anything this year

Comment

• jjavier1978
                          Legend
                          • 28 Nov 2012

Madonna is now TT WW on Twitter

[tweet:1dvelc6c]https://twitter.com/DiarioPE/status/1045681105553305600[/tweet:1dvelc6c] I don't know What happen in Brazil
                          Madonna is The Best-Selling Female Artist Of All The Time!

Comment

• Artoo
                            • 01 May 2005

LOVE a good AL reference

Comment

• BodyShop
                              Superstar
                              • 25 Feb 2015

Originally posted by jjavier1978
                              Madonna is now TT WW on Twitter

[tweet:gec6d24p]https://twitter.com/DiarioPE/status/1045681105553305600[/tweet:gec6d24p] I don't know What happen in Brazil

I'm so enormously glad she has spoken!!!
                              We have a candidate who may win the election and become our president who is blatantly homophobic,racist ,etc.
                              "#EleNão" (#NotHim) is a national campaign against this man.
                              The media is going crazy here because of her post.
                              I've seen more than 70 posts on my Instagram alone,replicating her 'story'.

Just so you know many of our own 'divas' ,who have made their careers supported mainly by us,gays,have not spoken on the matter yet and have been backlashed by the gay community.
                              Madonna on the other hand is being praised to the high heavens and everyone is saying 'That's why she's The Queen'
                              The biggest media outlets have already made articles about her post on social media and on their own websites.
                              If there is one country that loves Madonna ,besides Italy,that country certainly is Brazil!
                              I'm soooooooooo proud of her !

Comment

• MrLeonix
                                Legend
                                • 13 Jan 2013

I've re-watched the "Drowned World Tour" again (for the first time in YEARS) . . . and I have to say it is literally 20x times better than I remembered it to be.

Could it be her most touching, artistic and beautiful tour?

I've changed my tour rank:

Confessions Tour >> Drowned World Tour >> The Girlie Show >> The Blond Ambition Tour >> Re-Invention Tour >> Rebel Heart Tour >> MDNA Tour >> Sticky & Sweet Tour >> The Virgin Tour >> Who's That Girl Tour

Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• jjavier1978
                                  Legend
                                  • 28 Nov 2012

Originally posted by BodyShop
                                  Im so enormously glad she has spoken!!!
                                  We have a candidate who may win the election and become our president who is blatantly homophobic,racist ,etc.
                                  "#EleNão" (#NotHim) is a national campaign against this man.
                                  The media is going crazy here because of her post.
                                  I've seen more than 70 posts on my Instagram alone,replicating her 'story'.

Jjst so you know many of our own 'divas' ,who have made their careers supported mainly by us,gays,have not spoken on the matter yet and have been backlashed by the gay community.
                                  Madonna on the other hand is being praised to the high heavens and everyone is saying 'That's why she's The Queen'
                                  The biggest media outlets have already made articles about her post on social media and on their own websites.
                                  If there is one country that loves Madonna ,besides Italy,that country certainly is Brazil!
                                  I'm soooooooooo proud of her !
                                  Thanks You so Much BodyShop!!! I'm so proud of Madonna forever and ever!!!
                                  Madonna is The Best-Selling Female Artist Of All The Time!

Comment

• MusicLover88
                                    Superstar
                                    • 07 Nov 2013

The Drowned World Tour is perfect perfect perfect

The Music encore Queen.

Comment

• BodyShop
                                      Superstar
                                      • 25 Feb 2015

@ Javier: as you should be !
                                      Supporters of that 'person' are extremelly aggressive and her social media will certainly be invaded by them with lots of offenses.
                                      Ppl here who publicly speak against him,have even received threats,including death threats.
                                      He's being compared to Hitler ,no kidding, due to his ideas.
                                      But there are LOADS going against him and tomorrow,there will be a march,happening in all major cities. His rejection rate is around 50%.
                                      There's still hope he won't win. Pray for us,guys !

Comment

• MrLeonix
                                        Legend
                                        • 13 Jan 2013

Originally posted by MusicLover88
                                        The Drowned World Tour is perfect perfect perfect

The Music encore Queen.
                                        Beautiful tour . . . . The Cyber-Punk and Cowgirl segments are my favorite ones.

As for performances my favorite ones (wihtout specific order) are "Candy Perfume Girl", "Ray Of Light", "Impressive Instant", "Don't Tell Me", "Secret", "Gone", "La Isla Bonita", and "Music".

"La Isla Bonita" was so beautiful

Comment

• jochen
                                          Manager
                                          • 13 Feb 2008

The latin mix of wiflfag was fab
                                          YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

Working...