No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw the latest pics she posted on Instagram in purple dress: she looks WOW !!!

Comment

• She’s giving me Rita Ora.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She looks amazing. Still not a fan of the grillz, but girl is serving looks!

Comment

• Her recent posts have been amazing! Even her little videos while editing the MX Tiur have been great.
          A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• She looks stunning.

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
              Her recent posts have been amazing! Even her little videos while editing the MX Tiur have been great.
              She is slowly stepping it up. Everything is geared towards that biopic and whatever else she may have planned. I’ve said it before, but if she can pull off the biopic and make it a huge success, it’ll set her up for another 10 years through to her 50th doing whatever the hell she likes.
              Words are useless, especially sentences.
              they don’t stand for anything.
              How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Lately I'm discovering a lots of amazing runeleased songs from Madonna. Little Girl, Is This Love, If You Go Away, La Petite Jeune Fille, Across the Sky, Never Let You Go.

And I still have LONG way to go.
                http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• This is probably not the best place to ask for this but... can someone share with me the Rebel Heart demos? Can't find the files anywhere on the internet.
                  http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• ^Same for me!
                    I’ve got an “album” called Revolutionary Heart, which is listed on Discogs as well:

revolution
                    nothing lasts forever
                    god is love
                    alone with you
                    heaven
                    take it back
                    never let you go
                    queen
                    freedom
                    two steps behind me
                    trust no bitch
                    score
                    tragic girls
                    take a day

with many unreleased songs but, still after six years, I can’t proper recognize the real RH demos (Avicii Heart? Wash All over Mr Avicii version?) and their fanmade versions, some of them seems 100% the same song we’ve got pn RH with a different basis.
                    A detailed list of all the demos, alternate versions etc. would be really appreciated! :-)
                    Last edited by Shadowplay; Thu April 1, 2021, 07:28.
                    "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• They should all be on YouTube. I don’t want to share to not get in trouble but they are all there and clustered together.

Yeah I’ve noticed she’s been stepping it up too. Her Instagram is right. No more stupid weird selfies. She looks confident again and you see that on her. It’s fantastic.

Comment

• I love "Never let you go"!

Comment

• Love the new photos

Comment

• I love her stories with Ahla Malik. For the first time ever i saw his sex appeal.

Comment

• I wish she’d release the tour instead of playing dress up for Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                I love her stories with Ahla Malik. For the first time ever i saw his sex appeal.
                                Nah, I mean, I don't care about the kissing, but still something about him that irritates me.

Comment

• Daily Mail is reporting that Diablo Cody is out of the biopic. I think M should write the screenplay herself as well, it would be a totally Madonna project. She can also play herself thanks to CGI effects, it would be hilarious if Madonna writes, directs and stars in the movie

Comment

Daily Mail is reporting that Diablo Cody is out of the biopic. I think M should write the screenplay herself as well, it would be a totally Madonna project. She can also play herself thanks to CGI effects, it would be hilarious if Madonna writes, directs and stars in the movie
                                    I think it’s a real shame if it’s true, but we all know there was zero chemistry between them. Madonna isn’t going to make a biopic that doesn’t match her vision and for whatever reason, Diablo couldn’t get on board with it.

This doesn’t mean Diablo left with bad blood. Madonna and Diablo finished the script (as per Instagram) and it’s during the re-writing/editing stages that Diablo has dropped out - and that could have been for a million different reasons.

Just because they couldn’t see the project through together doesn’t mean Diablo leaving is a negative and it doesn’t mean they are back to square one though and it’s worth remembering that Bohemian Rhapsody went through many screenwriters and many different scripts.

Comment

And Grammy nominations can't be something you can buy or secure, just look at The Weeknd.
                                      ...or look at Beyonce and lay-Z. Just saying

Comment

• The Queen means business - part two!

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

The Queen means business - part two!
                                          wow just wow. She’s absolutely gorgeous. She doesn’t even look 40 there.

Comment

• wow! she does look amazing... very BS Brit awards right?

Comment

• She’s also back in NYC. I wonder if she’s back to get her vaccine?

Comment

• She looks incredible.
                                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Facelift ? I don’t know but the fillers they are working.

Comment

• More like various filters.
                                                    But yes she looks great.
                                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Working...
                                                    X