No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally she learned how to use IG properly and she slayed with her last 3 posts (and Ahla Malik french kissing video )
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      Finally she learned how to use IG properly and she slayed with her last 3 posts (and Ahla Malik french kissing video )
      I find this statement extremely premature
      This superstar in the making
      Tonight she's yours for the taking

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

• Y’all forget about Pink haired Madonna. That was also a slay and a half. And the start this upgrade.
        Last edited by Mpol; Fri April 2, 2021, 23:20.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mpol View Post
          Y’all forget about Pink haired Madonna. That was also a slay and a half. And the start this upgrade.
          She’s been up and down since then though.

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

• I mean she went to Africa and then came back and did reshoots. When she works she isn’t afraid to show us a less polished version. This last month though has been a delight.

I want new music so much. **** this bio pic. Why can’t she work with a team that’ll do an amazing movie rather than steer the project? She’s no director
            or screen writer. And work on new music or the soundtrack? I feel this biopic is a tad self indulgent
            Last edited by Mpol; Sat April 3, 2021, 00:08.

Comment

• The biopic is total narcissism but I’m so here for it.

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

• Diablo Cody didn't 'quit' Madonna biopic despite reports: studio source

EW has confirmed Madonna and the Oscar-nominated Juno writer turned in a final draft of the script before the latter 'moved on' to a new project.

By Joey Nolfi
                April 02, 2021 at 05:18 PM EDT

Reports swirled earlier this week that Diablo Cody had shown Madonna's self-directed biopic the power of goodbye, but EW can confirm that the pair turned in a finished, final draft of the script they spent months working on throughout 2020.

A studio source at Universal, where the film is gestating, tells EW that reports of the Oscar-winning Juno screenwriter's "departure" from the movie have been exaggerated, and that Cody simply completed her work and moved on to her next project.

Cody and Madonna recently delivered a completed draft of the film to the studio, which is looking at developing the current version ahead of production. It's unclear whether additional work will be done on the version the women turned in, as big-budget productions normally go through rewrites, treatments, and polishing before shooting begins.

The Sun first reported news of Cody's alleged exit, indicating difficulties between the two reportedly leading to Cody's decision to walk away. Representatives for Cody and Madonna didn't respond to EW's requests for comment.

After months of teasing a secret project with Cody throughout 2020, Madonna announced in September that they had indeed been working on a biopic about her life that she would direct herself, and further revealed extensive plot details that the writer-director pair had included so far in the unfinished draft's first 107 pages.

Most of the film, Madonna said, would follow her "struggle as an artist trying to survive in a man's world as a woman, and really just the journey," which she described as a "happy, sad, mad, crazy, good, bad, and ugly" tale of the making of a superstar. Milestones Madonna and Cody discussed at the time included the pop icon's rise through the entertainment industry in New York City, writing "Like a Prayer," filming Evita, and her connection with Jose Gutierez Xtravaganza and Luis Xtravaganza, two members of New York City's Harlem ballroom scene that played a monumental role in the success of her 1990 smash song "Vogue."

Fans have since speculated as to who could portray Madonna in the film, with unconfirmed reports swirling that Oscar nominee Florence Pugh was considered for the part alongside Ozark's Julia Garner. 13 Reasons Why star Anne Winters made a public plea for the role late last year, donning a series of Madonna-inspired looks in an Instagram photo set.

Elsewhere, Cody is working in Atlanta to bring the CW's live-action Powerpuff Girls adaptation to life as the project's executive producer and writer. Chloe Bennet (Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), Dove Cameron (Descendants), and Yana Perrault (Jagged Little Pill) are set to star in the prospective series.

A release date for the currently untitled Madonna biopic has yet to be announced.

SOURCE: https://ew.com/movies/madonna-biopic...a3570001acbf2c

Comment

• Yup, exactly what I thought. The script is done, Madonna is in pre-production (as per Instagram) and the script will probably keep being tweaked until shooting starts. Clearly this is what Madonna meant by ‘having to explain everything’ on Instagram though.

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

• She looks so fierce. I am so looking forward to hearing new music and project. I wish she would have saved her pink glam hair for them though.
                    Her new blond str8 hair looks stunning too. Gosh that woman still nails it
                    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Im sure haters weren't pleased to see her fantastic looks at the stage of her life.
                      what can I say??? Just deal with it. Lol
                      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
                        Diablo Cody didn't 'quit' Madonna biopic despite reports: studio source

EW has confirmed Madonna and the Oscar-nominated Juno writer turned in a final draft of the script before the latter 'moved on' to a new project.

By Joey Nolfi
                        April 02, 2021 at 05:18 PM EDT

Reports swirled earlier this week that Diablo Cody had shown Madonna's self-directed biopic the power of goodbye, but EW can confirm that the pair turned in a finished, final draft of the script they spent months working on throughout 2020.

A studio source at Universal, where the film is gestating, tells EW that reports of the Oscar-winning Juno screenwriter's "departure" from the movie have been exaggerated, and that Cody simply completed her work and moved on to her next project.

Cody and Madonna recently delivered a completed draft of the film to the studio, which is looking at developing the current version ahead of production. It's unclear whether additional work will be done on the version the women turned in, as big-budget productions normally go through rewrites, treatments, and polishing before shooting begins.

The Sun first reported news of Cody's alleged exit, indicating difficulties between the two reportedly leading to Cody's decision to walk away. Representatives for Cody and Madonna didn't respond to EW's requests for comment.

After months of teasing a secret project with Cody throughout 2020, Madonna announced in September that they had indeed been working on a biopic about her life that she would direct herself, and further revealed extensive plot details that the writer-director pair had included so far in the unfinished draft's first 107 pages.

Most of the film, Madonna said, would follow her "struggle as an artist trying to survive in a man's world as a woman, and really just the journey," which she described as a "happy, sad, mad, crazy, good, bad, and ugly" tale of the making of a superstar. Milestones Madonna and Cody discussed at the time included the pop icon's rise through the entertainment industry in New York City, writing "Like a Prayer," filming Evita, and her connection with Jose Gutierez Xtravaganza and Luis Xtravaganza, two members of New York City's Harlem ballroom scene that played a monumental role in the success of her 1990 smash song "Vogue."

Fans have since speculated as to who could portray Madonna in the film, with unconfirmed reports swirling that Oscar nominee Florence Pugh was considered for the part alongside Ozark's Julia Garner. 13 Reasons Why star Anne Winters made a public plea for the role late last year, donning a series of Madonna-inspired looks in an Instagram photo set.

Elsewhere, Cody is working in Atlanta to bring the CW's live-action Powerpuff Girls adaptation to life as the project's executive producer and writer. Chloe Bennet (Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), Dove Cameron (Descendants), and Yana Perrault (Jagged Little Pill) are set to star in the prospective series.

A release date for the currently untitled Madonna biopic has yet to be announced.

SOURCE: https://ew.com/movies/madonna-biopic...a3570001acbf2c
                        This is so excited!

i hope she done some music for the film.

Her Instagram photos are amazing. One of them had one million.

she looks beautiful and hot.

Comment

• idk why ppl thought they had a fight or idk just cuz they weren't together anymore, the script takes only few months to be written
                          Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                          Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
                            idk why ppl thought they had a fight or idk just cuz they weren't together anymore, the script takes only few months to be written
                            Blame Rosie - she told the world Madonna was looking for a new writer.

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

• Who did Bohemian Queen movie? Was it Universal or 20th Century Fox?

Why isnt Madonnas movie not being done over at Warner Bros? Would not that make the most sense as they have all of her music too? I would think WB would want to milk their most profitable artist!

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                                Who did Bohemian Queen movie? Was it Universal or 20th Century Fox?

Why isnt Madonnas movie not being done over at Warner Bros? Would not that make the most sense as they have all of her music too? I would think WB would want to milk their most profitable artist!
                                20th Century Fox (which randomly now makes it a Disney movie). Madonna will probably ask the lead actress to re-record her songs, so there’ll be no need to include Warner owned recordings. The OST will probably include Madonna singing the a new song used on the end credits.

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

• It might be owned by Disney now but it will always be a 20th Century Fox movie. I would rather they use Madonnas voice to give it authenticity. I wonder who is the better movie house anyway, Universal or Warner Bros?

Comment

• I thought this was just uploaded as it showed up on my timeline, turns out it's been up for 2 years already!

Doesn't say from which year this one is.
                                    1980s probably?

Comment

• Listening to a lot of tour audios lately. It’s so hard to work out which one works best in terms of audio (rather than focusing on visuals) but my top three are:

- The Girlie Show
                                      - Drowned World Tour
                                      - Confessions Tour

I just love how she fetches an album to life on tour. When I’m there in person there’s nothing better than seeing Madonna perform her biggest and best, but when I’m at home just listening, she does amazing things with her albums. I can’t wait to sit and listen to Madame X Tour.

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                        Listening to a lot of tour audios lately. It’s so hard to work out which one works best in terms of audio (rather than focusing on visuals) but my top three are:

- The Girlie Show
                                        - Drowned World Tour
                                        - Confessions Tour

I just love how she fetches an album to life on tour. When I’m there in person there’s nothing better than seeing Madonna perform her biggest and best, but when I’m at home just listening, she does amazing things with her albums. I can’t wait to sit and listen to Madame X Tour.
                                        I always wanted a live BAT or TGS Tour on CD but never got (an official) one, she made up with her latest other tour releases tho even if some are not totally complete -bar MX lol (feel it'll never come)

Comment

• Honestly, she only started releasing live albums to shift copies of a documentary movie people almost certainly would never have bought on its own.

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

• With the new chart rules with streaming being such a major factor in charting, I think she should release one off singles. This way those “critics” won’t have the satisfaction of saying the album “bombed” (of which they say regardless whether she moves 20 million copies, 5 million copies or 750k copies).

Truly looking forward to new music.

Comment

• The omission of "Paradise (Not For Me) from the Confessions live CD is utterly baffling. Her and Yitzhak Sinwani absolutely slayed those vocals. It's my favorite rendition of that song
                                              The sands of time fade into dark
                                              Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                              A message to madness
                                              Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                                                The omission of "Paradise (Not For Me) from the Confessions live CD is utterly baffling. Her and Yitzhak Sinwani absolutely slayed those vocals. It's my favorite rendition of that song
                                                I agree. It should've been on the CD. For me the song comes alive with that arrangement.
                                                http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                                                  The omission of "Paradise (Not For Me) from the Confessions live CD is utterly baffling. Her and Yitzhak Sinwani absolutely slayed those vocals. It's my favorite rendition of that song
                                                  Her live albums never made much sense - full of interludes and pre-recorded stuff. IGTTYAS, for example, didn’t have a 100% live vocal recording until track seven

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

• So I continue listening to Madonna’s live music, and as I listen to TGS I can’t believe she took about forty minutes to do the last four songs

If she only did four songs in forty minutes nowadays there’d be riots.

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

Working...
                                                    X