• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They just need to collab already.

Comment

• They just need to collaborate already

Comment

• This is probably why Madonna was visiting with his manager - to get the price knocked down
        Words are useless, especially sentences.
        they don’t stand for anything.
        How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• A Madonna x The Weeknd collaboration would be pointless, it would be another flop in the basket. The only collab i can see becoming huge would be a Madonna x Gaga collab with a monster electro-dance or disco-pop single. But that will never happen
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Gaga has hung out with M and Guy before.

I always felt M would have been a much better fit on Sign from Above. Her deep ciao Bella vocals would have been amazing on that track

Comment

• There’s no point in a Madonna x Gaga duet. Perhaps when Gaga first came on the scene, but there’s little to be gained now - they’re musically on very different paths and Madonna absolutely does not need to do Gaga’s sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                A Madonna x The Weeknd collaboration would be pointless, it would be another flop in the basket. The only collab i can see becoming huge would be a Madonna x Gaga collab with a monster electro-dance or disco-pop single. But that will never happen
                Thanks God.

I hope Madonna goes to Warner with her nexts albums. The music there could be better.

Comment

• A record label change won't make the future album better, it all begins and ends with how much inspiration Madonna will have when she begins working on her new album. The label will be good at promoting the record though, at least it'll be much better than Interscope
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• omg she went in! the last line had me on the floor.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

omg she went in! the last line had me on the floor.
                      I have my doubts it was Madonna answering, it’s more likely Malik who stole her telephone,

Comment

• "Of course your name is Karen"
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

omg she went in! the last line had me on the floor.
                          Honestly, the only part of this that remotely sounds like Madonna is ‘of course your name is Karen’ - that sounds like her humour. The rest? Sorry, but that’s not Madonna - there’s no random punctuation for a start.

Comment

• As usual Atrl dragged her to hell for this answer
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Who cares about ATRL though
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Most pop websites I’ve seen have praised her for her comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forreal View Post

I have my doubts it was Madonna answering, it’s more likely Malik who stole her telephone,
                                  That's my sentiment. Pathetic alamalik I guess
                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Keep it together is a fine song. The message is good.
                                    the choreography on the chair looks so innovating at that time back then. I get it.
                                    No need to trash it to death. Calm down.
                                    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• The latest Istangram pics are just WOW

And yes it seems MX dicumentary is finally being released

Comment

• She’s screened up but also confirmed its not finished. I mean, come on Madge, you’ve recorded albums quicker

Comment

• Yes she confirmed it isn’t finished yet, but at this poi t I guess just few details are lett to be done.... so not a long waiting anymore

Comment

• Loving the new pics. She served again.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNqTlfnB...d=v7nwbpxiiaxr

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                              Loving the new pics. She served again.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNqTlfnB...d=v7nwbpxiiaxr
                                              She’s a very beautiful woman

Comment

• She is SLAYING instagram!!!
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                  She is SLAYING instagram!!!
                                                  She is!!! Her photos have been AMAZING lately.

Did she change her make-up artist btw? I see she's been tagging a new makeup artist lately.
                                                  A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• She looks so good in those new pictures.
                                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Working...
                                                    X