Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post

She is!!! Her photos have been AMAZING lately.

Did she change her make-up artist btw? I see she's been tagging a new makeup artist lately.
    She finally handed her IG to a social media professional me thinks
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

She finally handed her IG to a social media professional me thinks
      A social media professional wouldn’t call someone a bitch
      “I shouldn’t be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense”

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

A social media professional wouldn’t call someone a bitch
        Unless dictated by Madonna

Joke aside it looks like someone is giving M advice on how to use IG properly and it works. I see nothing but praise.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• 01. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Radio Edit)
          02. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Paul Oakenfold Perfecto Mix)
          03. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Richard Vission Velvet Masta Mix)
          04. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Calderone & Quayle Dark Side Mix)
          05. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Tracy Young Club Mix)
          06. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Above & Beyond 12" Club)
          07. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Tracy Young Cool out Radio Mix)
          08. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Richard Vission Velvet Masta Edit)
          09. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Above & Beyond Club Radio Edit)
          10. What It Feels Like for a Girl (George Best Saturday Night Mix)
          11. What It Feels Like for a Girl (That Kid Chris Caligula 2001 Mix)
          12. Lo Que Siente la Mujer

Available tomorrow.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She looks stunning. Gorgeous. However the vicious media go ageist and sexist still at her. Though she looks unbelievable and dazzling, every article mentions her age in every single title. No one mentions Bono brad or elton's age in their articles but madonna. How pathetic and stuck up bitches they are.
            did madonna's age hurt them or make them lose their fortune or something? They have ageism disease.
            she looks amazing but what does it have to do with her age anyway? They never learn. Trash media.
            Last edited by autumnwind; Thu April 15, 2021, 19:53.
            Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
              She looks stunning. Gorgeous. However the vicious media go ageist and sexist still at her. Though she looks unbelievable and dazzling, every article mentions her age in every single title. No one mentions Bono brad or elton's age in their articles but madonna. How pathetic and stuck up bitches they are.
              did madonna's age hurt them or make them lose their fortune or something? They have ageism disease.
              she looks amazing but what does it have to do with her age anyway? They never learn. Trash media.
              Trash a lot of her Instagram and Facebook followers too. They used to criticise her for her unflattering posts, now she actually plays the IG game and then she’s too airbrushed, too photoshopped. She cannot win. I’m glad she just does what she wants. At the end of the day, criticism often projects people’s insecurities and envy. And she’s always been the perfect target for that.

I’m constantly in awe of her energy, her ability to change/evolve, and most importantly, to make the most out of life. What an amazing woman.
              A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• can't wait for the remixes, specially for the Radio Edit, George Best Saturday Night Mix, That Kid Chris Caligula 2001 Remix!

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

those were the days

Comment

• The Saturday Night mix didn't disappoint

Comment

• btw: now in HD:

Comment

• I had actually never seen that video she looks so good with the short bob!
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Well she’s definitely earned it. I certainly have no reservations about the location or the humble abode. I wish her and her family only happy times there.

By the way, Guy was sheltering in place for a year. That makes sense.

Comment

• Madonna is live on Instagram, sticking #guncontrolnow #wakeupamerica posters in the streets.

Last edited by KEY9481; Sat April 17, 2021, 10:16.

Comment

• A ******* queen who’s now playing the game again after being absent since 2008. Yasss good press only.

Does anyone know the release schedule for what singles are next to be uploaded to Spotify?
                              Last edited by Mpol; Sat April 17, 2021, 17:37.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mpol View Post
                                A ******* queen who’s now playing the game again after being absent since 2008.
                                Fingers crossed. We can only hope. She needs to warm up her seat on her throne. It’s been barren for so long.

Comment

• I don’t expect albums sales or number one singles but I want her dam dues and respect as the greatest
                                  pop star of all dam time!!

Comment

• So a friend of mine told me madonna was ridiculous with Pink hair. I Hope he's fine with her beloved lady Gaga in Pink hair in the new video
                                    Last edited by paperinobz; Sun April 18, 2021, 10:58.

Comment

• Madonna’s pink hair is amazing

Comment

• Madonna in pink has been her best look in a decade.

Comment

• Not the first time Madonna had pink hair, grant it was a wig in the 80's, but still.

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                            Not the first time Madonna had pink hair, grant it was a wig in the 80's, but still.
                                            Totally forgot about that.

According to someone in the comments section, she wore the wig because she had already changed her look for her next era which started with the Live To Tell video shoot and she didn’t want to reveal her new look until the video came out. However her look really didn’t change that much in Live To Tell but it did for Papa Don’t Preach and subsequent singles from True Blue which was released a few months later. Wonder if that was the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by paperinobz View Post
                                              So a friend of mine told me madonna was ridiculous with Pink hair. I Hope he's fine with her beloved lady Gaga in Pink hair in the new video
                                              I think your friend is ridiculous and picky about her amazing look at her stage of her neverending career. Madonna is way more fabulous and glam in pink than the person whose name is not to be mentioned here.
                                              Last edited by autumnwind; Sun April 18, 2021, 19:41.
                                              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post

Totally forgot about that.

According to someone in the comments section, she wore the wig because she had already changed her look for her next era which started with the Live To Tell video shoot and she didn’t want to reveal her new look until the video came out. However her look really didn’t change that much in Live To Tell but it did for Papa Don’t Preach and subsequent singles from True Blue which was released a few months later. Wonder if that was the case.
                                                This Like A Virgin performance is from December 1984. She didn't have the Live To Tell look that early. At the end of 1985 she changed her look drasticly for the Shanghai Surprise movie (and so she had this look in the Live To Tell video).
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I love Madonna more and more. She always stands up for marginalized communities. Gun Control

Comment

• Yes, I’m really loving her supporting gun control now. Ruffle those feathers Madge.
                                                    “I shouldn’t be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense”

#FreeBritney

Comment

Working...
                                                    X