1) Live To Tell
      2) La Isla Bonita
      3) Papa Don't Preach
      4) True Blue
      5) Open Your Heart
      6) White Heat

The rest don't exist for me.
      You don’t like Where’s The Party? That’s almost homophobic
      Words are useless, especially sentences.
      they don’t stand for anything.
      How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Back That Up to the Beat and Ciao Bella are very underrated >>>
        http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

You don’t like Where’s The Party? That’s almost homophobic
          I hate it

Comment

• True Blue sounds like a Greatest Hits. Every song on this album would have been a Top 10 hit back in 1986/1987.

My favorites today:

1. True Blue
            2. La Isla Bonita
            3. Where's The Party
            4. Papa Don't Preach
            5. Live To Tell
            6. Love Makes The World Go Round
            7. Open Your Heart
            8. Jimmy Jimmy
            9. White Heat
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I was shocked when I heard Nick Kamen passed away. Each Time You Break My Heart still sounds good today. (As does I Promised Myself.)

Comment

• 1. True Blue
                2. Live To Tell
                3. Open Your Heart
                4. White Heat
                5. Papa Don’t Preach
                6. Where’s The Party
                7. Love Makes The World Go Round
                8. La Isla Bonita
                9. Jimmy Jimmy

Comment

• Hasn't Madonna not yet commented on Nick Kamen's passing?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                    Hasn't Madonna not yet commented on Nick Kamen's passing?
                    She has commented on IG.

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                      Back That Up to the Beat and Ciao Bella are very underrated >>>
                      So dam true Ciao Bella is an all time favorite Madonna song. I cried when I first heard it. It’s perfect.

Comment

• I've never heard a Nick Kamen song despite him having M connections. RIP to him, i guess they were in contact since M knows about his pain.

Comment

• I streamed some of his songs today,.especially Each Time You Break My Heart

Comment

• Express Yourself remixes out tomorrow.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• True blue is a perfect pop album. Total 80s vibes. Sure my all time favorite. The album made me fall in love with her. Love it.
                              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                I streamed some of his songs today,.especially Each Time You Break My Heart
                                Although Madonna wrote the song and sings backing vocals, it's nothing like any of her other songs IMO. Great song though.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Although Madonna wrote the song and sings backing vocals, it's nothing like any of her other songs IMO. Great song though.

Madonna’s solo version reminds me of Stay, so I’m guessing it was a song early in the development of True Blue.

Comment

• What shoot is this?

Comment

What shoot is this?
                                      https://todayinmadonnahistory.com/tag/regan-cameron/

Comment

• I CAN'T at Madonna appearing on Snoop's latest video, smoking a joint

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                          I CAN'T at Madonna appearing on Snoop's latest video, smoking a joint
                                          I know. A bit funny and ridiculous at the same time? The video is bloody awful.
                                          A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post

I know. A bit funny and ridiculous at the same time? The video is bloody awful.
                                            I just skipped to the time when she appears. I can't stand a 5 minute rap video

She looks stunning though.

Comment

• Isn’t it taken from her Instagram?

Comment

• Thanks!

Regarding the Snoop video... I just don't like this current Madonna. Also every Madame X sound editing video shows weed or someone smoking weed like wth I hope the final result isn't messy. Also that pic from her bf birthday where he throws the smoke into her mouth is tragic.

Lately I'm obsessed with the unreleased songs from the 00s. I wasn't a fan back then but I feel like I miss that Madonna!

Comment

Thanks!

Regarding the Snoop video... I just don't like this current Madonna. Also every Madame X sound editing video shows weed or someone smoking weed like wth I hope the final result isn't messy. Also that pic from her bf birthday where he throws the smoke into her mouth is tragic.

Lately I'm obsessed with the unreleased songs from the 00s. I wasn't a fan back then but I feel like I miss that Madonna!
                                                  Unfortunately she's very influenced by her younger man. Oh well....

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post

Unfortunately she's very influenced by her younger man. Oh well....
                                                    I’ve said this on another forum… I find it interesting that Madonna is so influenced by the men she dates. When she was with Guy Ritchie she turned into this posh British lady who wrote children’s books, looked down on everything, went to pubs and didn’t let her kids watch tv. Now with Ahlamalik she appropriates the style and vernacular of rappers… The main question is, who’s that girl?
                                                    A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

Working...
                                                    X