Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who’s that girl? Will we ever know..,

Comment

• We know who she is. Just because the outside changes doesn’t mean who she is on the inside does. She will always be girl from the Midwest with abandonment issues, constantly looking for someone to love her forever.
      “I shouldn’t be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense”

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
        We know who she is. Just because the outside changes doesn’t mean who she is on the inside does. She will always be girl from the Midwest with abandonment issues, constantly looking for someone to love her forever.
        Gurllll don’t at me like that

Comment

• I love this fun, carefree Madonna. Girl worked her arse off for 40 years and if this is who she wants to be, let her be.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post

I’ve said this on another forum… I find it interesting that Madonna is so influenced by the men she dates. When she was with Guy Ritchie she turned into this posh British lady who wrote children’s books, looked down on everything, went to pubs and didn’t let her kids watch tv. Now with Ahlamalik she appropriates the style and vernacular of rappers… The main question is, who’s that girl?
            I have always found it strange how such a strong woman let her men influence her so much. Sean Penn (she suddenly didn't like being photographed on the streets and stayed with him when it was clear he wasn't making her happy), Guy Ritchie (who looked down on her loving her gay audience and friends)...
            On one hand she wants to do good and become some of Mother Theresa and on the other hand she just wants to be a rebel.

On a more positive note: I'm happy the Express Yourself remixes were released today. Never heard the 'remix/edit' though and was wondering where it came from?
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• “I shouldn’t be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense”

#FreeBritney

Comment

• If only she spent less time taking pics and more time editing her vocals we would have the show now.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

I have always found it strange how such a strong woman let her men influence her so much. Sean Penn (she suddenly didn't like being photographed on the streets and stayed with him when it was clear he wasn't making her happy), Guy Ritchie (who looked down on her loving her gay audience and friends)...
                  On one hand she wants to do good and become some of Mother Theresa and on the other hand she just wants to be a rebel.

On a more positive note: I'm happy the Express Yourself remixes were released today. Never heard the 'remix/edit' though and was wondering where it came from?
                  I think it's more often than not a case of her being attracted to a certain lifestyle in the first place and just finding people matching where Madonna wants to be each time. Sean Penn may have influenced her but she was for sure flirting with African-American ghetto culture before she dated 2Pac and Dennis Rodman or she slowly began adopting the faux-English accent before she met Guy Ritchie.
                  jio CHARTS NOW: 3/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...9#post10680609

Comment

• I think it’s more a case of Madonna adapting to ensure she keeps someone in her life - going back to her sense of abandonment because of her mother’s death. She falls in love hard and just consumes everything about that person - just look at the Mrs Ritchie years.

I’m pretty sure Madonna knows this (“... and in the process I forgot that I was special too”) but when you’re the most famous woman in the world, being submissive and making a man feel like the centre of your world is just a massive charm offensive.

But no one can keep that up forever and when the facade slips, the problems start. I do wonder if Rocco hadn’t come along so early in their relationship, if Madonna and Guy would have ended much earlier.
                    “I shouldn’t be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense”

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I just saw a very messy picture of her for a campaign in 2005. I-

Truly hope she didn't approve it and it was made without her knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by UndercovaSista View Post
                        I just saw a very messy picture of her for a campaign in 2005. I-

Truly hope she didn't approve it and it was made without her knowledge.
                        Well share so it can be discussed.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• It was shared by MadonnaTribe: http://www.madonnatribe.com/decade/2...kys-the-limit/

The story is not very well written. They don't make it clear if she had knowledge of it. Maybe they used her pic without her agreement.

Comment

• Originally posted by UndercovaSista View Post
                            It was shared by MadonnaTribe: http://www.madonnatribe.com/decade/2...kys-the-limit/

The story is not very well written. They don't make it clear if she had knowledge of it. Maybe they used her pic without her agreement.
                            Thank you.

The article is fine, if just doesn’t have the information you’re looking for - 16 years later it’s probably best not to complain about that.

The face of a number of celebrities were superimposed onto other peoples faces to promote an African awareness festival in London, ran by a fare trade coffee company on The London Eye. I doubt very much any of them would have agreed to have their faces used in such a way, nor do I believe a fare trade company nor The London Eye have engaged in anything so insidious - it appears to have been a deliberate conversation piece and isn’t something Madonna posed for.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• ^^ i think that entire thing is fake. An article from 2005 is just now being posted by Madonnatribe? This looks shady and looks like something to cause trouble and trying to get M canceled.

Comment

Thank you.

The article is fine, if just doesn’t have the information you’re looking for - 16 years later it’s probably best not to complain about that.

The face of a number of celebrities were superimposed onto other peoples faces to promote an African awareness festival in London, ran by a fare trade coffee company on The London Eye. I doubt very much any of them would have agreed to have their faces used in such a way, nor do I believe a fare trade company nor The London Eye have engaged in anything so insidious - it appears to have been a deliberate conversation piece and isn’t something Madonna posed for.

Yup. I agree with you. Doubt that she would allow something like this. But it's weird that her own fan sites reported about this. They should delete the article.

Comment

• I hate the fact that she is heavily and badly influenced by her toy boy. He looks a pathetic weed addict. It seems she depends on him so much. Oh well. She feels like acting like a hip-hop rapper now
                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• She says work is almost done on MX Tour. Do you believe her?
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                      I hate the fact that she is heavily and badly influenced by her toy boy. He looks a pathetic weed addict. It seems she depends on him so much. Oh well. She feels like acting like a hip-hop rapper now
                                      Let's hope she doesn't do a rap album next.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                        She says work is almost done on MX Tour. Do you believe her?
                                        I do - I think we’ll get an announcement soon and it’ll drop/be released around her birthday.

In some ways I don’t think she’s ready to let go of Madame X and now she’s recovered from her injuries and spent so much time working on the DVD, I imagine she has regrets on how it all went down and ended - Madonna has never been so out of control when it comes to her work.

I know a lot of fans were annoyed at all the cancellations and just wish she had postponed the tour - but my god, can you imagine? The majority of ticket holders would still be waiting to see it and there’d be no recording either.

It’s funny how it all worked out for the best.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• She's last major artist to complete a tour before covid happened so in some ways she must be happy that she didn't postpone the tour or the dates.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

She's last major artist to complete a tour before covid happened so in some ways she must be happy that she didn't postpone the tour or the dates.
                                            Thank god yes. She had finished the tour before the catastrophic covid bombarded and swept everywhere. How lucky we are at least
                                            Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Madge looks stunning in denims as a soccer mom.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Madge looks stunning in denims as a soccer mom.
                                                No. Do not encourage the soccer mom. In any way. It’s too 2017 and I’m not going through that again.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• She posted about Crazy For You. Hopefully the original version will finally be released on Spotify along with Gambler.
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

No. Do not encourage the soccer mom. In any way. It’s too 2017 and I’m not going through that again.
                                                    what was so bad about 2017?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X