• Originally posted by Mpol View Post

what was so bad about 2017?
    She took the year off work.
    Just being alive it can really hurt
    These moments given are a gift from time

Kate Bush - Moments of Pleasure

Comment

• Bebe Rexha praising "Ray of Light":

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Comment

• Apparently she's shooting something for FFO Clothing

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
            Apparently she's shooting something for FFO Clothing
            The shorts are FFO, but the top doesn't look like their brand. Maybe the shoot is for the sexy top and since they were only shooting waist up she went comfortable on the bottom.

Comment

• Looks like her ass pads are gone.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• She looks absolutely fab. Love it nowadays. She does it better everyday.
                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Good riddance to the arse pads. Here’s hoping she can move freely again.

Comment

• I wonder what she’s filming?! In her last post she mentioned being late and “starting with the third song”?
                    A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• I'm really curious about that, why would she dress up like that for vocal recordings of MX Tour?
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Perhaps the delay with the biopic script has meant she wants to pet her current creative wave into a new album? Madame X Pt 2? I’d so love that.

Not keen for Michael Dean though I don’t want just diet hip-hop and trap beats.
                        Last edited by Mpol; Sat May 15, 2021, 15:31.

Comment

• It is strange and coincides with a few posts on Instagram about an unreleased tracks compilation coming...which I don't believe...

https://www.instagram.com/p/COXw7XZj...d=f3dgvzik14rr

Comment

• The guy in Instagram has said there won’t be Revenge, that’ll be saved for the next one.

Pinch of salt I guess

Comment

• The account confirmed with me it’s a fan project, bootleg vinyl album

Pinch of salt I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
                                I wonder what she’s filming?! In her last post she mentioned being late and “starting with the third song”?
                                I get the impression she’s doing bonus content floating heads, talking about the show.

Comment

• What do we think is the best version of La Isla Bonita?

I love the Confessions Tour version but I think Drowned World Tour version has to be the best - I love that stripped back feel.

Comment

• Girlie Show. Everything from the vocals to the dancing.

I LOATHE the Confessions and Drowned World versions.

Comment

• I really don’t understand the love for TGS version. Like, at all

Comment

• The S&S tour. It is actually the only version of that song that I like

Comment

• Girlie show is the best it’s just pure energy from her vocals to the dancing. The vision of her on the elevated stage and the dancer and the way they dancer to each other is insane cool.

Comment

• Agreed. La Isla Bonita's best version is the one at the Girlie Show.
                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• For me , it's the girlie show's, drowned word's coming on a close second place.

Comment

• The only thing bad about TGS is the very plain outfit. Whos that Girl tour is the best in that regard

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                                  Girlie Show. Everything from the vocals to the dancing.

I LOATHE the Confessions and Drowned World versions.
                                                  I totally agree
                                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• You are all crazy

You’ll be telling me LAP is a good album next

Comment

Working...
                                                    X