Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
    Why does it takes too long this time? Coved effect or what? I don't get it. She takes too much time
    I can’t remember the exact timeline, but it seems Madonna prioritised her biopic over editing the DVD, which makes sense considering the amount of time it takes to make a movie. Also, distance between Madonna and the show will allow her to focus on the editing in a different way to if she stepped straight off stage into an editing booth.

It doesn’t explain why she feels she has to edit her shows herself nowadays, but Madonna bring controlling isn’t new!

It’s interesting she only started getting so involved after she left Warner, as if she didn’t have time to get involved before and/or Warner gave her deadlines to get a DVD released meaning she couldn’t be as involved as she’d have liked previously.
    I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Madonna has confirmed its streaming in October!

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
        Madonna has confirmed its streaming in October!
        I saw that! Very exciting to have it on a streaming service, thus making it widely available for everyone to watch it. I wouldn’t mind her releasing an accompanying album too. Would be a nice gift.
        A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post

I saw that! Very exciting to have it on a streaming service, thus making it widely available for everyone to watch it. I wouldn’t mind her releasing an accompanying album too. Would be a nice gift.
          Now we know it’s coming to streaming, I really hope that means Madonna’s done deal to put all of tours out on streaming too. Certainly everything from CT was shot on film/HD so should be easy to upload. Maybe with TOD and IGTTYAS too?

I also think that once the biopic has been released and everyone is re-evaluating Madonna’s career and contribution, Madonna might finally be open to releasing BAT too - I’ve always thought Madonna could easily do a limited cinema release in key cities around the world too.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I would love it if she got all of her yours on Netflix. Really showcase her touring force to so many others. It would be great to start with MX then upload the others over a period of time, leading to the biopic release, if that’s still on the cards

Comment

• I find it criminal that we don't have the drowned world tour as an album on spotify.
              Actually,all of her shows should be there .
              I swear i would never listen to any of her studio albums ever again

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                I find it criminal that we don't have the drowned world tour as an album on spotify.
                Actually,all of her shows should be there .
                I swear i would never listen to any of her studio albums ever again
                It would be nice to have them all on there, though I imagine the audio rip belongs to Warner (as they released the DVDs).

#FreeBritney

Comment

• They took of Im Going To Tell You A Secret last year. Anyone know why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mpol View Post
                    They took of Im Going To Tell You A Secret last year. Anyone know why?
                    Because it’s a live 14 track album with on which she didn’t actually sing a full song live until track seven

#FreeBritney

Comment

• UK having a heatwave. Someone just sent me this

#FreeBritney

Comment

• That clip on Insta of her son David Banda strutting is everything

Comment

• It’s been such an Erotica couple of days. It’s probably the one album I never really reach for when I want to listen to Madonna, but always enjoy when I do. It could do with some remastering and it sounds dated as hell, but there’s some great songs on it - it’s a shame she didn’t perform more on TGS.

Album rank:

1. Deeper and Deeper
                          2. Erotica
                          3. Waiting
                          4. Why’s It So Hard
                          5. Rain
                          6. Fever
                          7. Bad Girl
                          8. Words
                          9. Bye Bye Baby
                          10. Where Life Begins
                          11. Thief of Hearts
                          12. Secret Garden
                          13. In This Life
                          14. Did You Do It?

Special shout-out to Goodbye To Innocence which is one of my favourite Madonna leaks, alongside the original version of Erotica, Love Hurts (I’m forever surprised she never repurposed that chorus as it’s quite the haunting ear worm).

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I would have loved an entire album in the vein of Secret Garden and Where Life Begins. That acid jazz sound suits her vocals quite well. Granted it would have been very experimental. Maybe an EP

Comment

I would have loved an entire album in the vein of Secret Garden and Where Life Begins. That acid jazz sound suits her vocals quite well. Granted it would have been very experimental. Maybe an EP
                              A jazz album? Yes, I’m here for that. But a lounge sound like Secret Garden is not what I want from Madonna

#FreeBritney

Comment

• So if I understand correctly, the tour is coming to streaming now and no DVD as expected. Ok, I shouldn't have hoped for it after all the rumours anyway.

Words is the best album track on Erotica.
                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

A jazz album? Yes, I’m here for that. But a lounge sound like Secret Garden is not what I want from Madonna
                                  Secret Garden is one of the best on Erotica

Comment

I would have loved an entire album in the vein of Secret Garden and Where Life Begins. That acid jazz sound suits her vocals quite well. Granted it would have been very experimental. Maybe an EP
                                    They're both amazing songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                                      So if I understand correctly, the tour is coming to streaming now and no DVD as expected. Ok, I shouldn't have hoped for it after all the rumours anyway.

Words is the best album track on Erotica.
                                      We don’t know as it isn’t formally announced yet. I’m guessing Netflix had the rights based on that accidental Instagram ‘announcement’ by her director earlier this year, but we don’t know the terms of the deal or whether a DVD might be forthcoming too. All we know at this point is Madonna has said it’s coming to streaming in October.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

Secret Garden is one of the best on Erotica
                                        I’ve always found Waiting and Secret Garden similar in style and I just think Waiting does it better. I do enjoy Secret Garden, her vocal delivery is pretty great - even I think she sounds so bored on it

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Like a Prayer and Erotica need a mastering

Comment

• I’ve listened to Ray of Light a lot this week whilst sat outside enjoying the sun. Not exactly a beach, but I could close my eyes and pretend

ROL Ranking (including b-sides and leaked songs):

1. Ray of Light
                                            2. Drowned World/Substitute For Love
                                            3. Sky Fits Heaven
                                            4. Frozen
                                            - Has To Be
                                            5. The Power of Good-Bye
                                            6. Skin
                                            - Never Love a Stranger
                                            7. Candy Perfume Girl
                                            8. Mer Girl
                                            9. Nothing Really Matters
                                            - I’ll Be Gone
                                            10. Swim
                                            - Revenge
                                            11. To Have and Not To Hold
                                            - Gone Gone Gone
                                            12. Shanti/Astangi
                                            - Like a Flower
                                            - You’ll Stay
                                            13. Little Star

#FreeBritney

Comment

• God… good job because I don’t think I can rank that album.

Has To Be and Revenge are her best non/semi non released tracks.

Comment

• Her father has turned 90. And owns winery. Great that she had a big family reunion. I hope she is in a great state with her family. No christopher drama. I'm happy for her
                                                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

Her father has turned 90. And owns winery. Great that she had a big family reunion. I hope she is in a great state with her family. No christopher drama. I'm happy for her
                                                  Great to see her with her sisters.
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Her father has turned 90. And owns winery. Great that she had a big family reunion. I hope she is in a great state with her family. No christopher drama. I'm happy for her
                                                    Christopher was part of the reunion as well and joined Silvio’s birthday, that let suppose he and M are not in bad terms anymore

Comment

Working...
                                                    X