No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took a look at ROL ranking above, I somehow forgot about Gone Gone Gone : great track .

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
      Her father has turned 90. And owns winery. Great that she had a big family reunion. I hope she is in a great state with her family. No christopher drama. I'm happy for her
      I believe Madonna bought him the vineyard years ago and I think it’s now run by a few of her siblings. I also think Madonna and Christopher made up at their grandmothers funeral a few years ago, but understandably will never be close again.
      Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Get Together? Maybe next they will do Dear Jessie in HD

Comment

• I wonder which video they’ll upload? The purple one, or the second version included on the Celebration DVD?

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
              Get Together? Maybe next they will do Dear Jessie in HD
              At least things are happening.

Comment

• Did she finally split up with his boy-friend???

Comment

• Originally posted by Forreal View Post
                  Did she finally split up with his boy-friend???
                  His? Who's he???
                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Excuse me teacher, I meant “her”boy-friend, I can’t recall to see them together lately, and he didn’t attend M’s father Birthday either , it’s like he disappeared all at once

Comment

• Rumour has it they are done.

Rumour (a semi inside source
                      of a source) also has it that the movie is on hold because M and the studio are not able to agree re script. They may pull the plug all together, but you didn’t hear it from me.

Comment

• I don’t believe the movie is on hold, not when we’ve seen her working on it on Instagram. I also don’t think Universal would have bought the movie and announced it without knowing what story Madonna wanted to tell.

All that said.

That means she’s free to start recording a new album - so no complaints from me

Comment

• Sorry, but if Mhalik or whatever his name is, actually gone, I will be happy. I know its mean, I've never had an issue with any of her men until this one.

Comment

• It’s his none woke woke talk. The conspiracy crap isn’t cute and Madonna unfortunately absorbs the men she’s around and it was starting to rub off.

I’m so ready for new music.

I would love a world music album but all dance house music. Ciao Bella extended and explored with hints of disco, house and electronic music.

Comment

• Miley Cyrus did a Madonna medley in Stand By You, is a show for LGTB public.

The songs: Music, Express Yourself and Like A Prayer.
                              Last edited by MusicGoddess; Wed June 9, 2021, 19:18.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• This young mans interpretations of her and other artist’s albums are amazing. A must watch.

https://youtu.be/2LDjK3ATeWI
                                  Last edited by Mpol; Thu June 10, 2021, 12:39.

Comment

• I listened to Ray of Light for the hundredth time, this album is just amazingly good. I love everything about this album, concept / lyrics / production = everything. Masterpiece, 10/10.
                                    Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Hi everyone, hope you can participate in some weekly streaming parties. I know it's a long list, but we need to get more M fans into streaming. In anticipation of the 2 year anniversary of Madame X, here is the upcoming streaming schedule.

Madame X June 11-17
                                      Rebel Heart June 18-24
                                      MDNA June 25-July 1
                                      Hard Candy July 2-8
                                      COADF July 9-15
                                      American Life July 16-22
                                      Music July 23-29
                                      Ray Of Light July 30-Aug 5
                                      Bedtime Stories Aug 6-12
                                      Erotica Aug 13-19
                                      I'm Breathless Aug 20-26
                                      Like A Prayer Aug 27-Sept 2
                                      True Blue Sept 3-9
                                      Like A Virgin Sept 10-16
                                      Madonna Sept17-23

Comment

• I will gladly join them. I still listen to MX at least once a week.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Im listen Madame X all days!!

Comment

• Comment

• These music videos are like buses

Comment

• So she found a new screenwriter and already they seem to have more chemistry.

Comment

• So she is back working on the biopic? I thought she abandoned the project

Comment

• Filming was meant to commence Fall 2021 but that will need to be pushed back.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X